[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Panda And The Peacock (Still Open) — My Lion King Forum

The Panda And The Peacock (Still Open)

Re: The Panda And The Peacock (Still Open)

Postby Sixshot1988 » December 23rd, 2011, 4:52 am

"Next thing you know he's gonna be emperor of all china." Tai-Lung said, rolling his eyes.

"So what do you think we should do now PO?" Tigress smiled.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » December 23rd, 2011, 5:15 am

Po held Tigress close to him. "Well, I guess it's time we started preparing for the arrival of the new babies. I wonder what names we'll end up giving them when they're born," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » December 24th, 2011, 11:18 pm

"Yes, Since Tai-lung said we'll have daughters, I want to name them Mei-Lin and Huan Ning." Tigress smiled as she rubbed her stomach. She was happy that she would have children.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » December 24th, 2011, 11:20 pm

Po smiled. "Those are pretty names. I wonder what the cubs will look like. Maybe they'll look like either of us. If that's the case, I hope one of them looks just like you," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » December 26th, 2011, 7:03 pm

Tigress smiled at Po. "We can only hope, after all we don't need two of you running around." She teased.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » December 26th, 2011, 7:14 pm

Po smiled. "Yeah, I know what you mean. Look at everything I put us through when we were cubs. We got in trouble for our adventures more than a few times," he said with a laugh. He then got serious. "I'm going to make sure you're safe. Before the cubs are born, don't worry about anything. Tai Lung and I will deal with any evil-doers," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » December 26th, 2011, 10:46 pm

Tigress smiled as she kissed Po deeply. " I know you will, my big brave Dragon warrior Panda." Tigress smiled as she turned to see Zeng.

" Po, you need to come to the hospital, it's your father!" The goose said.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » December 26th, 2011, 11:09 pm

Po turned to see Zeng standing there. "I'm on my way!". He turned to Tigress. "Come on, beautiful. Let's get the twins and go see what's going on," he said as he rushed off towards the hospital. He found the twins on the way. "Follow your mother and I. We're going to see Grandpa Ping at the hospital," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » December 26th, 2011, 11:26 pm

The twins and Tigress nodded as they rushed off behind Po.

They Arrived at Mr. Ping's Hospital room to see a neatly made Bed.

"No." Tigress and the Twins said as they started to cry, fearing Mr. Ping was dead. It was then that Mr. Ping wheeled up behind them. "Why is everyone so sad?" He asked as The Twins hugged their Paternal Grandfather. Mr. Ping Laughed as he hugged them back.

Mr. Ping Looked at Po. "So Po, did you find the Answers you were looking for?" He asked.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » December 26th, 2011, 11:33 pm

Po smiled. "Yes, Dad, I did. Shen and his warriors murdered my birth parents, but I then ended up where I am now. We also have more good news: Tigress is pregnant with twin girls. We intend to name them Mei-Lin and Huan Ning. You're going to have more grandchildren," he said, holding Tigress proudly. He then remembered what he had forgotten. "Shen is dead. The boys killed him, and Tigress' brother killed his right hand man," he added.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)