[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Historically incorrect but we don't care [Private] — My Lion King Forum

Historically incorrect but we don't care [Private]

Re: Historically incorrect but we don't care [Private]

Postby Question » November 15th, 2011, 3:36 am

Borya got up quickly, "Well if yous didn't bring home all the sickness to the children we wouldn't need to fight over money!" Borya would and did say. He liked to do nothing, it was his hobby.
Evalina crigned at the sound of the fighting and watched.

"M-" Anya chocked, but the men pushed her towards their car.
Question
Red Tornado

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Quezzy, Virus, AWESOMEMOFO, Sab

Postby emily123 » November 15th, 2011, 9:12 pm

"Where else do you expect me to put them? How else do you expect me to do my job??" She snapped back. She glanced over at Evalina and then back to Borya, consumed in frustration.

Maria continued to run until she grabbed the arm of one of the men. "What do you think you're doing?!"
emily123

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your everyday forum creeper~

Nickname(s): Emi, Emmy
Pride Points: 6

Postby Question » November 15th, 2011, 11:40 pm

"I just expect you to do what you've always done. We've always scraped by." Borya said with certainity, he didn't bother himself with checking upon Eva.

"You all must go." The man said and he grabbed Maria's arm as well.
Question
Red Tornado

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby emily123 » November 16th, 2011, 10:01 pm

Olga rolled her eyes, knowing there was nothing she could say that would make him work any harder than he already does, which wasn't much. She calmly placed a hand on Eva's shoulder as a silent way to say not to worry as she passed by her to get breakfast. She ignored Borya's presence for the rest of the morning.

"What the- go where?!" She yelled, suddenly feeling a great deal of panic. This wasn't supposed to happen, this couldn't happen. She struggled against the man's force the best she could, trying to refuse getting in the car.
emily123

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Question » November 16th, 2011, 11:52 pm

"Thank you mama. " Soup again, oh well. It was not that great of food, but when your poor you don't get to complain. Evalina ate quietly, while Peter readied himself for the work day.

"Mam-" they pushed Anya's head into the car roughly, and then shoved maria in.
Question
Red Tornado

Postby emily123 » November 17th, 2011, 12:22 am

Olga had some soup with Evalina, continuing to be quiet with her despite how strong that made awkward silence. She watched Peter as he got ready, and then began to focus on what her plans for work today would be.

Maria shouted many rude things to the men while glancing many times to Anya with a helpless look on her face. She was confused and furious, and she certainly wouldn't quiet her raging emotions for them.
emily123

Postby Question » November 18th, 2011, 12:15 am

"Mama, why can't me and peter go to school?" Evalina randomly asked, she had never thought about this subject before but she heard Peter complain about it last night.

"Mama, don't anger them!" Anya whispered urgently to her mother. She hugged Maria tightly.
Question
Red Tornado

Postby emily123 » November 18th, 2011, 1:02 am

Olga paused at this, completely taken aback from the question. "Why are you so worried about it now..?"

Maria shut her mouth but furiously watched the men without breaking her stare. She held Anya as well.
emily123

Postby Question » November 18th, 2011, 1:06 am

"I..was just a'wonderin.." She replied, not sure why her mother wouldn't answer front on.

"Mama, why are they after us?" Anya asked, pulling Maria into her arms.
Question
Red Tornado

Postby emily123 » November 18th, 2011, 3:54 am

"We're just way too busy with needing work and help around here.. We've never considered that you would want to bother with education." She shifted uncomfortably. "I never did."

Maria shook her head. "I wish I knew. I don't even know who they are, besides the fact they're wearing a soviet's suit. We did nothing wrong. Oh.. I wish Clyde hadn't left so soon." She sighed shakily.
emily123

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)