[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Teaching Someone to Love (Private - Nat) — My Lion King Forum

Teaching Someone to Love (Private - Nat)

Re: Teaching Someone to Love (Private - Nat)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 11th, 2011, 10:22 pm

Amy gave him a sympathetic look,
"Awwwh really? But surely your mother and father...". Amy stopped, she shouldn't of mentioned them, he could get upset again. "I.....er...um...I shouldn't of said anything....".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Eli_Ayase » December 11th, 2011, 11:26 pm

"No no, It's alright," Draco said and sighed a bit.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 12th, 2011, 8:17 pm

Amy frowned, she wanted to put her arm around him, but she didn't. That would be a bit weird.
"I'm sorry....".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Eli_Ayase » December 13th, 2011, 9:35 pm

"It's ok," Draco said. At that moment, he didn't know what to say.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 28th, 2011, 8:25 pm

After a while, Amy just shrugged off the last part of their conversation, she glanced at Draco before standing up to put a book back.
"I better be off soon...I told Harry, Ron and Hermione I'd have a Wizard Chess Tournament", she chuckled slightly, "No doubt Ron'll win".

((OOC: Time skip coming up after your post, it will be a week and Amy and Draco become even closer, Hermione starts to join them but Ron will not, so Harry stays with him. Draco in the next post should be disappointed, but he should try and not show it))
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Eli_Ayase » December 29th, 2011, 6:56 pm

((alrighty then ^^))

"Oh, Alright then, well, see ya around then," Draco said, "I have to go as well soon, because I don't want my friends to start questioning me,"
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)