[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Teaching Someone to Love (Private - Nat) — My Lion King Forum

Teaching Someone to Love (Private - Nat)

Teaching Someone to Love (Private - Nat)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 20th, 2011, 9:22 pm

Main Characters –
Amy Marie (Malfoy) Johnson - Me
Draco Lucius Malfoy - You
Harry James Potter - Me
Ronald Billius Weasley - You
Hermione Jean Granger - Me

Plot –

Part One:
Draco watches his wife (Amy) play with his kids, he thinks for a while about how different his life would of been if he didn’t swap sides in his 4th year. Massive flash back which will be the whole story.
Starts as a new year in Hogwarts, 4th Year (not gonna re-write the whole Triwizard Tornument, just skipping it or putting it into smaller words). Harry, Ron, Hermione and Amy (my character is the fourth friend) start lessons and have they’re first few clashes with Draco and his friends.

Part Two:
Huge argument between Draco and Amy over him calling her and Hermione Mudbloods and other things. But then follows him to the abandoned toilets, and watches him. He starts crying in front of the mirror, muttering why his parents had to be the way they are.
Amy decides to talk to Harry, Ron and Hermione about it, and she says that maybe he needs to hear some true kindness. All just laugh and say that he’s not worth it, not after what he’s said.

Part 3:
During the next week, Amy made an effort to comment on Draco, If he looked nice, she’d say so, if she liked his work, she’d say so. Draco is quite surprised but after a while, much to Amy’s happiness, thanks her. He even gets to the point where he comments on her work. The others are shocked at the fact Draco has been leaving them alone. All expect Ron start to believe there is a different side to him.

Part 4:
Draco and Amy become friends, he starts to leave his friends every now and again to spend time with Amy in the library, the teachers are pleasantly surprised to see this, as his grades improve with Amy’s help. Hermione starts to join them. Ron will not so Harry stays by his side.

Part 5: Draco and Amy become even closer and Draco starts to reveal things about his parents that he was told to never do. During a Potions class, Proffesor Snape really, really annoys Amy to a weird but surprising extent. Amy stands up, roars loudly, and storms out of the room, only to find that she had turned into a white lioness! She was an Animagus, a special kind which have the magic naturally and transform when nervous, angry or upset.

Part 6: After finding this out, new rules apply to her. Teachers must tolerate sounds she may make, and people have to acknowledge that she has only a little control over her feelings now. Amy starts to have feelings for Draco, feelings of love. She goes to Harry to talk about it, and Harry tells her to go with her heart.

Part 7: Draco and Amy spend an evening talking up by the Owlery. Draco admits to her that he really likes her, and Amy says so back. They share a kiss. However, someone was watching. They inform Draco's parents that he has 'fallen in love' with a Mudblood and told secrets that were never meant to be told. Lucius and Narcissa are furious and tell Draco to ignore this girl. Draco doesn't. When Amy and Draco go to Hogsmeade for a week-end visit, he tells Amy that his parents do not approve. Amy gets angry and tells him that he can love whoever he wants, his parents can't choose for him. Draco can't find the words to reply so Amy storms off.

Part 8: She decided to take a short-cut home, but doesn't realized there a people following. Amy goes through a somewhat creepy alley-way, only to come face to face with Snatchers, who have been hired by Lucius to capture her. Scabior is one of them. They take her wand, she panics and unable to control her feelings, turns into her young white lioness form. The Snatchers manage to cage her up, and perform a spell which prevents her from turning back (for the moment).
Last edited by UncoordinatedPisces on December 4th, 2011, 3:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: Teaching Someone to Love (Private - Kopalover)

Postby Kopalover » October 20th, 2011, 11:46 pm

Draco Lucius Malfoy, previous Death-Eater, and new father was watching his wife, Amy Johnson play with their new baby and twins on the green and silver carpet in their cottage-style living room. Snickering slightly then referring back to the Wizard News, he noticed that Death Eaters were highly popular nowadays. His mind quickly wandered to "What would life be like if I was still a Death Eater." He closed his eyes and it all began.

Draco Malfoy, a young, rebellious boy walked through the hallways alongside his gang. Though of course, he was in front, being leader you have to be. Also, being the youngest Death Eater. They strolled the halls of Hogwarts looking for someone to pester and bully. His blonde hair and blue eyes matched his perfectly shaped heart-face. Usually he bothered Harry Potter, but he was too busy morning the death of a filthy Half-Blood wizard.

Oh, but Ms. Hermione Jean Granger was free to walk the hallways, alone and just happened to walk past Draco and his crew. "Ha, some school nerd. Pft." Rolling his eyes looking back at her and her big poofy hair.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Re: Teaching Someone to Love (Private - Kopalover)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 23rd, 2011, 3:10 pm

RP Starts below ~
Last edited by UncoordinatedPisces on November 25th, 2011, 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Re: Teaching Someone to Love (Private - Kopalover but Nat no

Postby Eli_Ayase » November 25th, 2011, 12:06 am

Over the fields of England, in Wiltshire. At the Malfoy Mansion, was a peace after all those years having Death Eaters and the Dark Lord Voldemort around it, now finally a new generation began. Draco Lucius Malfoy sat and watched how his wife and their children played around. He was happy to have wonderful children and a wonderful wife. But a bit later he kept thinking, "How would my life still be if I continued being a Death Eater?" He thought and then a flash back started to appear.

At Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, in the hallways, walked Draco Malfoy a young blond boy was walking with his group. He and his group were a bit bored and wanted to pick on someone or bully someone. Mostly he liked to bully Harry Potter around, but he wasn't seen anywhere yet. He and his group did walk by Hermione Jean Granger and on purpose made a little movement making her drop her books. Draco and his group didn't say anything, instead they just quietly laughed to themselves.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 25th, 2011, 10:26 am

Hermione turned sharply and looked back at Draco, she rolled her eyes and huffed loudly. She bent over and collected the books she was going to return to the library. Hermione was going to say something, maybe remind Draco of the time she punched him in the face last year, but 1 against 4 or 5 isn't the cleverest thing to do.

She continued walking towards the direction of the library. Hermione didn't want to be late to meet Amy Marie Johnson, one of her very best friends, who had experienced the same adventures with Harry Potter and Ronald Weasley. She joined in the second year, and was also petrified by the Basilsk while trying to help Hermione out, her, Harry and Ron were four very, very close friends. She also didn't want to be late for another reason, it was rather peculiar.

Amy had been acting strange lately, doing little things that made Hermione, Harry and Ron quite confused. Sometimes, she would do little things that were almost...cat like. But anyway, the two girls were closer for the fact they were Muggle-Born, and that they understood each other greatly in times of trouble with bullying.

The young witch finally arrived at the large library and wandered the first few isles. She spotted Amy and bounded happily up towards her.
"Hello Amy, you alright?", Hermione sat down opposite Amy and smiled.
"Oh, hi Hermione, I'm ok thanks, and yourself?"
"I'm fine thanks, saw Draco...again! Knocked all my books over...". Amy sighed but smiled, she knew how to cheer Hermione up,
"Don't worry about him, he's just being an ass, anyway, I hope you didn't get that Charms homework of yours dirty, it was a really good read". Hermione beamed as the muddy blonde hair witch looked down at her book again, it was about the art of Animagi (don't think I spelt that right).

She had been feeling rather strange lately, like an animal. Whenever she was angry she would growl. She had read in this book that some wizards/witches don't have to learn it, that it can come naturally. Amy put that to the back of her mind for now, and looked back to her friend.
"So, are Harry and Ron coming? Or are they too busy talking about the Triwizard Tournament,? I'm glad Harry's okay though, the second challenge is over thank god, it'll be months before the final". Hermione shrugged,
"I asked them, they might".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Eli_Ayase » November 25th, 2011, 2:45 pm

(OOC: Sorry took long, I just wasn't feeling well a bit DX)
---
Ronald Weasley was already walking with Harry to meet both Amy and Hermione at the library knowing the girls will be there, while he and Harry were talking about the Triwizard Tournament. After a little bit, Ron sighed, "Better not run into Malfoy now, because the day is going well without him bothering us." Ron said while walked and looked around a bit to see if Draco Malfoy is around or not, but Draco was nowhere to be seen with his group yet.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 25th, 2011, 2:53 pm

(It's ok! =) Hope you get better soon)

Amy closed the Animagi book, the thoughts were worrying her slightly, she turned to look at Hermione again,
"I've finished the Charms and Transfiguration homework?". Hermione was deep into a large book, but she nodded,
"Yep, both, I have to say, it was rather easy".

Amy just smiled, she found it easy as well, she usually came second in classes, under Hermione. She didn't mind of course, Hermione was the cleverest witch ever. The only class she wasn't in 1st, 2nd or 3rd was Potions. She hated Potions. Proffesor Snape had seen her recent behaviour, and seen her holding an Animgi book. He usally made snide comments about how Animagus, including Sirius Black, were rude, animal-like and disgraces to the Wizarding World that were directed to her.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Eli_Ayase » November 25th, 2011, 5:27 pm

After a while Ron arrived at the library and saw Amy and Hermione, "Hey there, Amy, Hermione," Ron said as he walked to the both girls. "How are you two?" he asked.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 25th, 2011, 6:45 pm

Amy looked up from the book, as did Hermione. Amy's face split into a wide smile at seeing them both, Harry was probably her closest friend of all of the three. She told him anything, and Ron sometimes got jealous of there friendship but he got over it.
"Hi guys, I'm fine thanks, you two?", Amy said happily.
"Hello, I'm ok thank you, apart from Draco being silly again, knocking all of my books over on purpose...".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Eli_Ayase » November 25th, 2011, 9:03 pm

"We're good as well," Ron said with a smile. "And don't mind it Hermione, we all know Draco likes to bully us the most..." He added as he rolled his eyes a bit. He hated very much when Draco Malfoy called him 'Weasel-Bee' last year.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)