[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Winter's Wolf (Private ~ KK44) — My Lion King Forum

Winter's Wolf (Private ~ KK44)

Re: Winter's Wolf (Private ~ KK44)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 10th, 2011, 5:16 pm

The sun rose over the small town and Shani opened her eyes, she stretched out for a moment and looked around, almost forgetting where she was. She sat on the floor of the kennel and looked out, watching people walk by, and some stare at her and say things like, "What a weird breed of dog", "Completely white fur?", "Looks like a cross breed to me".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby KingKovu44 » October 10th, 2011, 5:18 pm

Max woke up next. He looked at Shani. "Did you sleep well?" he asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 10th, 2011, 5:43 pm

Shani nodded and replied,
"Best I've had all week, I wonder when that nice human'll be back". She rolled on her back and was about to say something else, but Shani was disturbed by a huge yawn from Storm.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKovu44 » October 10th, 2011, 6:13 pm

Max smiled. "Don't worry. He'll be back. He comes every day to exercise us," he stated.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 11th, 2011, 6:47 pm

(Bringing in Roxy)

Shani smiled at the older husky and looked out of the kennel again. Suddenly, a pup jumped right in front of the door,
"HI!", she shouted loudly. Shani moved back slightly,
"Um...hi".
"My name's Roxy! What's yours? I'm a border collie!",
"I'm Shani". The wolf pup didn't know what to make of this excitable puppy, but she liked her.
"Nice name, I heard off some of the other puppies that your new, so I thought we could be friends...because I haven't got many friends...", the young puppy replied. Shani smiled and wagged her tail,
"I'd love to be your friend".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKovu44 » October 11th, 2011, 6:49 pm

Max smiled. "Good. You'll have a friend now. I'm happy to see this," he said as he looked around at the other dogs. However, he said nothing else.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 11th, 2011, 6:53 pm

Storm had finally woken up because he heard the two talking, he yawned loudly and looked at the wolf pup with some disgust in his eyes, he then looked to that annoying border collie puppy.
"Do you mind! I was asleep! Keep it down...my son, Ty will be here soon, he said he'd visit with his friends".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKovu44 » October 11th, 2011, 6:54 pm

Max growled. "Please leave her alone. You know how energetic Border collies are," he said before laying back down.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 11th, 2011, 7:03 pm

(You're controlling Ty, he's the bully)

"How many times do I have to say Max, shut up! I can say what I like idoit!", Storm said back, growling deeply. The other dogs just took a step back from the conversation. Shani glared at the much older dog,
"He's not an idoit, he's really nice". Storm shot her a look that could kill,
"No one asked your opinion Little Miss Wolf", the other dogs sniggered slightly.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKovu44 » October 11th, 2011, 7:56 pm

Ty then joined in. "I can't wait to see the master release you into the wild! You don't belong here!" he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)