[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Alpha and Omega II — My Lion King Forum

Alpha and Omega II

Alpha and Omega II

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 8th, 2011, 9:16 pm

Kate ~ Me

Humphrey ~ TheWhisterify

Lilly ~ TheWhisterify

Garth ~ Lillian

Cor (oldest pup of Kate & Humphrey, born first (separate litter), turns evil later, omega) ~ Lillian

Jipeni (Kate & Humphrey's middle pup (male, born next, (separate litter) alpha) ~ TheWhisterify

Roxy (female alpha, one Kate & Humphrey's youngest pup, born in the same litter as Ronnie but they are not twins) ~ Me

Ronnie (female omega, one of Kate & Humphrey's youngest pups, same litter as
Roxy but not a twin, omega, get's killed) ~
Me

Lilly & Garth's pups (twins, both boys) ~ Lillian

Tiffany (or Tiff for short) (Jipeni's future mate, meets during the plot, female circus wolf) ~ Me

~~~~~~~
Kate smiled as she watched her 3 young pup's play under the crisp autumn sun, one of her pups, well teen wolf, was sitting on the side not doing much. He was quite the usual pup, sometimes he was quite mean and horrid to others, for he couldn't be an alpha. He rarely had fun, so he isn't really an omega. But Kate had decided with Humphrey, he was going to have to be an omega. The pups were now old enough to understand.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: Alpha and Omega II

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 9th, 2011, 5:32 am

Humphrey was sitting alongside his mate and also watched as their pups played. Again he caught sight of Cor who was sitting aside on his own like always. He looked at Kate, "I wish there was something we could do to cheer his mood..." he knew Cor was upset about being an Omega, but Humphrey who was an Omega his entire life and didn't have a problem with it was the one who most wanted for his son to see that it wasn't all that bad.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Return to Role Play (OT)