[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Wolves of the Wild — My Lion King Forum

Wolves of the Wild

Re: Wolves of the Wild

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 1st, 2011, 8:45 pm

Kipekee sniffled and her eyes filled with tears, "M-M-My parents....are dead". She started to cry then, she covered her face with her tail and kept on crying. "I want my mum!", she said, her voice croaky with the tears.
Kion sat down and looked at the pup, "Annabeth, look after her for now, find out what happened, find her some food, she looks very skinny", he turned around, wondering what to do with the pup.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 1st, 2011, 8:53 pm

Annabeth slowly nodded at Kion's orders, "Yes sir." she hesitated for a moment but then gently placed one of her paws on the pup's shoulder, "Don't worry, you're safe now." she said with a soothing and caring tone. "You must be starving," who knew how long the pup had been wondering on it's own. "if you want, I can give you some food." she didn't want to appear too pushy or aggressive, so she suggested giving her food instead of just forcing it. If she remembered correctly there were some leftovers from the last hunt, so it wasn't going to be a problem.

(( Got school tomorrow, so I'm off, see you all later =] ))
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 1st, 2011, 8:57 pm

((Okai ^^))

Kipekee looked up and the white female wolf, she couldn't go trusting anyone fully just yet, she nodded slowly. Sniffling, she moved her tail from her face and shuffled away, she that the paw on her shoulder fell off. She stood up shakily and looked to see where Kion had gone, but he had already disappeared.
---
Meanwhile, Jipeni had just woken up, he walked over to his sister who was still asleep. He pounced on her tail to wake her up.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lillian » September 1st, 2011, 9:32 pm

Tulivu awoke and muttered sleepily, "Ger off meh tail!". She got up, stretched out and shook her fur, now fully awake she smiled at her brother. "Wanna play then?".
---
Muuaji was still prowling through the undergrowth, up ahead of him he smelt a few other wolves, not of his own gang. 2 pups definitely, he smiled to himself, he must of reached this pack he was meant to go undercover in. He got a little closer and watched the two pups for a bit.
Lillian
Nala Fan Forever

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Custom Custom....Text!

Nickname(s): Lilly, Lil, Little Lil
Pride Points: 5

Postby KingKovu44 » September 1st, 2011, 9:40 pm

Thor came closer to the pup. He was a particularly large wolf, and had an intimidating presence. "I apologize for scaring you, young one," he said in his deep, booming voice.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 1st, 2011, 9:45 pm

Jipeni got off her tail as soon as she awoke, not to annoy her, Tulivu wasn't the happiest when she woke up. "Of course I do! Ummm, play fight?", he asked, getting into a playful position while growling playfully.

~~~~~~
Kipekee meeped and jumped behind Annabeth, "I-I-It's ok...", she muttered.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Lillian » September 1st, 2011, 9:52 pm

Tulivu pounced on him, pinning him immediately, "I guess we could play fight", the wolf pup said while smirking, knowing she took the male by surprise.

She didn't hear the paw steps coming towards her from behind. Muuaji sat down and smiled, "Hello there you two". Tulivu jumped and turned towards the noise. "Ummm hey...", she stared at the large wolf, slightly nervous for he looked scary.
Lillian
Nala Fan Forever

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Custom Custom....Text!

Nickname(s): Lilly, Lil, Little Lil
Pride Points: 5

Postby KingKovu44 » September 1st, 2011, 10:01 pm

Thor looked at the newcomers. "Do not be afraid. I'm just doing my job," he stated.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 2nd, 2011, 5:32 am

Annabeth wasn't at all surprised that the newcomer was less scared of her than she was of an adult male. Looking back at the pup, she smiled and said, "Come, I'll show you where the food is at and where you can stay for a while." she doubted Kion would just throw a helpless and hungry pup out of the pack, so asking him didn't seem necessary. She hoped that the pup would grow to feel more secure around her and the others, especially the around the 2 other pups that were in the pack. She began walking slowly, making sure that the pup followed.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 2nd, 2011, 5:20 pm

Kipekee came from behind Annabeth and walked slowly beside her, sticking to the white wolf like glue, her deep pink eyes fluttered from here to there.
~~~~
Jipeni stood in front of his sister, as to protect her from this big, scary black wolf, "Who are you? Why are you hear on Uncle Kion's terriotory?". Kion meanwhile had just caught scent of the adult wolf, he howled, signalling that he wanted Thor for back up he made his way there quickly.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)