[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Villain RP (Always open) — My Lion King Forum

The Villain RP (Always open)

Re: The Villain RP (Always open)

Postby KingKovu44 » October 6th, 2011, 4:58 am

Jenna laughed. "Balto, I love you. Hopefully, the king can help us rebuild Nome," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby TheLionQueen » October 6th, 2011, 4:04 pm

"No, they have done enough for us. I'll rebuild Nome, I know enough people and dogs to help, if they want to live in Nome they're gonna work for it." Balto argued.
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby KingKovu44 » October 6th, 2011, 4:05 pm

Jenna looked down. "We're not out of trouble yet. This battle has only begun," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » October 6th, 2011, 4:34 pm

"I know dear." Balto said putting a paw under Jenna's chin and pushing it towards him, "We'll never be out of trouble." He said. "That's why you have me and I got you. I will protect you don't worry, your troubles are my troubles. Goodnight Jenna." Balto added before taking his paw from Jenna's chin and resting his front paws on his chest while he closed his eyes.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » October 6th, 2011, 4:40 pm

Jenna laid down next to him and fell asleep herself.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » October 6th, 2011, 5:34 pm

Balto licked Jenna's cheek before making sure she didn't see/hear him get up. "Mother?" He called softly into the stars, "I'm going on a trip tomorrow, and I don't think I'm coming back, I can't hide now, so watch over Jenna." He softly said before curling around Jenna.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » October 6th, 2011, 5:39 pm

Suddenly, the voice of Balto's mother spoke to him. "All the great beings of the past support you, my son," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » October 6th, 2011, 5:52 pm

Balto sighed, "Thanks mom." He replied before making a faint howling sound.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » October 6th, 2011, 5:57 pm

Balto's mother listened to her son speak. "Each of your friends will go on to greatness. Shall I reveal their futures to you?" she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » October 6th, 2011, 7:02 pm

"No." Balto said, "They will find out themselves and so will I. Mate you can just tell me Steeles future?" He added.
TheLionQueen

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)