[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Villain RP (Always open) — My Lion King Forum

The Villain RP (Always open)

Re: The Villain RP (Always open)

Postby KingKovu44 » October 6th, 2011, 1:49 am

Kodi smiled sheepishly. "I'm sorry, Dad. I got so excited about her accepting that I forgot. We haven't talked about pups just yet," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby TheLionQueen » October 6th, 2011, 2:28 am

"Kodi, you don't have to be sorry." Balto said happily in the same tone as before. "But I'm having grandiose one way or another ya here me?!" Balto said in a more serious tone to mess with his son.
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby KingKovu44 » October 6th, 2011, 2:48 am

Kodi smiled. "Well, I am supposed to meet Dusty in the menagerie in a bit..." he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » October 6th, 2011, 3:26 am

"Have fun son." Balto replied smiling slyly, "But not too much, we don't want Dustys parents to kill me and use me as a rug now do we?" He asked before looking around at the other dogs, "Goodnight my friends and Steele wake up early. Just because were on retreat doesn't mean you can slack off." He ordered before leading Jenna and himself back out to the place they were before. Balto smiled at Jenna, "I'm going to sleep under the stars tonight, would you... um like to join me?" Balto asked.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » October 6th, 2011, 3:28 am

Jenna smiled sweetly. "I'd love to, Balto," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » October 6th, 2011, 3:36 am

Balto returned the same type of smile before lying down and patting the ground next to him before rolling onto his back and pointing to "Orions belt. He has a 30 waist spand." Balto pointed out, "30 lightyears." He joked.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » October 6th, 2011, 3:41 am

Jenna smiled. "Sally told me a story of how Sonic took her on a flying carpet ride through the night sky shortly after their marriage. They traveled across the kingdom, seeing the greatest sights it has to offer. I wonder what that would be like," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » October 6th, 2011, 4:30 am

"Want to find out?" Balto said before facing Jenna measuring Jenna with his paws, "Your about the size of Boris maybe he can take you on a ride." Balto joked before rethinking the statement, "You know Jenna, a manic flying carpet would be kind of cool, I wonder were Sonic got his maybe we can get our paws on one." He said.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » October 6th, 2011, 4:47 am

Jenna smirked. "Sonic told me that he found it in his father's royal treasury. However, he doesn't know where it came from before that," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » October 6th, 2011, 4:57 am

"Why dont we go ask that lad Aliddin from the movies." Balto joked before chuckling and hugging Jenna close, "Ypu see that really dim star next to the northern star, it's the Jenna star." He said. "It's you because it has a slight the tint of the same color as your shinin' eyes." He replied.
TheLionQueen

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)