[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Villain RP (Always open) — My Lion King Forum

The Villain RP (Always open)

Re: The Villain RP (Always open)

Postby KingKovu44 » October 7th, 2011, 4:33 am

Sonic shook his head. "I haven't heard from him," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby TheLionQueen » October 7th, 2011, 4:38 am

"Damn." Balto said, "Seen nor heard?" He asked.
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby KingKovu44 » October 7th, 2011, 4:45 am

Sonic shrugged. "He stays away from me because he fears me deep down inside," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » October 7th, 2011, 1:23 pm

"Alright." Balto said.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » October 7th, 2011, 1:41 pm

Sonic smiled. "Look, just forget about Steele. I will protect you. He's a minor enemy compared to the Sith. After all, they wiped out an entire city planet just to kill one Jedi," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » October 7th, 2011, 6:33 pm

"Oh I'm not scared of him, I don't see him as a threat. It's just the great Aniu came to me and said something bad is gonna happen to Steele." Balto confessed.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » October 7th, 2011, 6:36 pm

Sonic looked interested. "Yes, I know what she said. She came to me too. If only Steele could be changed for the better..." he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » October 7th, 2011, 9:19 pm

"Can't be that hard to change him." Balto replied.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » October 7th, 2011, 10:01 pm

Sonic leapt from the rail, spin-dashed around for a moment and landed right in front of Balto. "There must be something we can to try..." he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » October 7th, 2011, 10:29 pm

"Yea" Balto replied. "It'll be nice to have him be nicer."
TheLionQueen

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)