[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Forest on Elk Ridge (Always Open) — My Lion King Forum

The Forest on Elk Ridge (Always Open)

The Forest on Elk Ridge (Always Open)

Postby Misiziri » July 19th, 2011, 11:46 pm

The air was crisp, the ground was hardened, the grass tipped with frost. Fall had set in, and would soon be succeeded by winter. What dreadful times. A few animals dashed and ran about, most of them lay there in the cold storing energy.

Vesir held his head high. "I'm confident we'll all make it safe and sound through this winter. Only 2 of you have calves to defend, " he assured his herd, consisting of 6 female elk and 2 male, "and I'm guarding and have marked a territory containing the last remaining nutritious grass. It's gonna be tough like every winter, but we'll all get to see spring. Rest assured."
Last edited by Misiziri on July 20th, 2011, 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Re: The Forest on Elk Ridge (Always Open)

Postby KingKovu44 » July 20th, 2011, 12:08 am

At the moment, Thor was patrolling his territory, along with the aide of his lovely mate Bianca and pretty daughter Lyco. There was nothing major happening at the moment, so they headed back to their den.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Misiziri » July 20th, 2011, 12:10 am

Resora flapped frantically to Thor (Resora is a messenger. Is that okay?)

She screeched, "RIVAL WOLVES, RIVAL WOLVES! Oh, man, there's tons of 'em, you gotta go and now!"
Misiziri

Postby KingKovu44 » July 20th, 2011, 12:13 am

OOC: It's perfectly OK.

Thor rose to his feet. "Where are they, Resora?" he asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Misiziri » July 20th, 2011, 12:17 am

"th-th-th" She stumbled over her words, "Comin' from the EAST! The EAST! They should be here in about an hour!"
Misiziri

Postby KingKovu44 » July 20th, 2011, 12:21 am

Thor lifted his head and howled, summoning his pack. Once they were all there, he got ready to move out. He took one last look at Resora. "Thank you for bringing this to my attention," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Misiziri » July 20th, 2011, 12:25 am

"Hey, man, no problem save yourself and your cubs! I'm alerting Vesir, too. I'm sorry about this..."

She zoomed farther north to greet Vesir. "RIVAL WOLVES! Get up, get your herd together and run!"

Being the best of friends, he did as told.

*New character, Neyule, added. Male.*

Neyule growled, "Where is everyone. It's empty. I was told dinner would be here!"

Neyule glanced back at one of his members. "You told me there was food her. I don't see, hear, or smell a thing."

His member cringed.
Misiziri

Postby KingKovu44 » July 20th, 2011, 12:31 am

Thor and his pack continued their search for the rival pack. Soon, they would have their confrontation.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Misiziri » July 20th, 2011, 12:32 am

Neyule glanced up, saw Thor's figure.

"You got lucky, runt! I see prey! Hey, you, wolf! Get down here!"

His pack stood poised, itching for a fight.
Misiziri

Postby Daenerys » July 20th, 2011, 2:34 am

(So, what's going on here? Where does Tana come in?)
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)