[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Elysia - A Kingdom Tale (Medieval RP) [*PRIVATE*] — My Lion King Forum

Elysia - A Kingdom Tale (Medieval RP) [*PRIVATE*]

Re: Elysia - A Kingdom Tale (Medieval RP) [*PRIVATE*]

Postby KingKovu44 » July 10th, 2011, 6:39 pm

Fenris turned. "Good, my son. Now, we must make a plan of attack," he said as he went to call the meeting to order.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Daenerys » July 10th, 2011, 8:09 pm

Tera was scared. Midnight could sense it and jumped out in front of his owner and began to growl. "It's okay boy, calm down, it's only a girl." Tera ran up to Midnight and put her hands on his forehead and snout. "Um, hi.." she said nervously.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby AdAstrα » July 10th, 2011, 8:17 pm

Adora could tell that the girl was a bit frightened but why, she did not know. They were roughly the same height and probably close in age, too. Putting the dagger back inside the bag, she took a couple of steps forward. "What's your name?" she asked, "And why are you out here all alone? My father says this is a dangerous place."

--------

Druian nodded. "I have thought about that as well and actually..I have an idea." he said, grinning.
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Daenerys » July 10th, 2011, 8:21 pm

Midnight kept his growl low as Tera began to speak. "T- Tera. I'm Tera. And this is Midnight." she said, putting a arm over his scaly neck and rubbing his snout to calm him down.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby AdAstrα » July 10th, 2011, 8:30 pm

Adora gasped, initially unable to believe what she saw as the creature emerged from the shadows. "A dragon!" she exclaimed, staring at Midnight in awe, "I..wow! I can't believe it! How did you tame him?"
AdAstrα

Postby Daenerys » July 10th, 2011, 8:33 pm

Midnight's growl raised a bit when the girl exclaimed. "It's okay boy." Tera said calmly. "She's not going to hurt you." She turned back to the girl. "My father gave him to me for my birthday. I don't know how he tamed him. But, if he's calm enough I can let you pet him." Tera explained.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby KingKovu44 » July 10th, 2011, 8:34 pm

Fenris looked at his son. "What is your plan?" he asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby AdAstrα » July 10th, 2011, 8:42 pm

Adora stared at Tera in disbelief. "P-pet him? Do you think..do you really think HE would let me? I mean..I don't want to scare him."

------

"To infiltrate the castle." Druian said, gazing at his father. "Before we attack. That way, we can plan the whole thing more carefully. One of us enters the castle..undercover, of course, we wouldn't want anyone to become suspicious...and then, when the time is right, and when they least expect it - we attack."
AdAstrα

Postby KingKovu44 » July 10th, 2011, 8:44 pm

Fenris nodded. "A good plan, but who shall infiltrate the castle? The king is mighty, and so are his knights. We will have to be cautious," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Daenerys » July 10th, 2011, 8:45 pm

(Lol, this RP reminds of the game 'Age of Empires')

"Yes, if he's calm enough. And if he's in a super good mood, I can take you for a quick ride. Go ahead let him sniff your hand." Tera smiled, still rubbing Midnights forehead.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)