[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Elysia - A Kingdom Tale (Medieval RP) [*PRIVATE*] — My Lion King Forum

Elysia - A Kingdom Tale (Medieval RP) [*PRIVATE*]

Re: Elysia - A Kingdom Tale (Medieval RP) [*PRIVATE*]

Postby AdAstrα » July 10th, 2011, 9:07 pm

Adora approached the dragon carefully. "Hello there." she said softly, trying to stay as calm as possible, "Don't be frightened, I'm not going to hurt you." Slowly stretching out her hand, she felt Midnight's warm breath tickle her fingertips. If her father knew what she was doing at this very moment, she would never be allowed to leave the castle again. But he wouldn't find out. Not ever. She'd make sure he didn't.

------

"I could do it, father." Druian added, "In fact, I would be more than happy to. I think the mission would suit me well."
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby KingKovu44 » July 10th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Fenris nodded. "Very well, my son. You will do it, but be careful. I don't want to have to explain your disappearance to your mother," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Daenerys » July 11th, 2011, 6:00 pm

Tera smiled as Midnight sniffed Adora's hand. "Good boy" she said still petting is head. "You can pet his head now, he won't bite."
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby AdAstrα » July 12th, 2011, 12:43 pm

Adora couldn't help but shudder a little as her small hand touched the dragon's large head. She was prepared to turn around and run as fast as she possibly could should she need to, however Midnight remained perfectly calm, peering at her curiously with his large, vivid eyes. She knew then that he wasn't going to hurt her, that he trusted her, and that she should trust him in return. "He's beautiful." she said.

------

Druian smiled at his father. "Of course I'll be extremely careful." he said, nodding, "I'll prepare myself for the mission in every way possible."
AdAstrα

Postby KingKovu44 » July 12th, 2011, 1:34 pm

Fenris patted his son on the shoulder. "I know you will. May Thor grant you victory," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby AdAstrα » July 12th, 2011, 1:58 pm

He smiled, pleased at how much his father trusted and believed in him. He opened his mouth to say something more but fell silent rather abruptly. It had just occurred to him that they were not alone. They were being watched.
AdAstrα

Postby Daenerys » July 12th, 2011, 8:22 pm

Tera kept smiling as the dragon remained calm enough for Adora to pet him. "And, if you'll be out long enough, and he's in a good mood, I can take you for a quick ride." Tera explained.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby AdAstrα » July 13th, 2011, 3:05 pm

Adora gasped. A ride? On a DRAGON? She could hardly believe any of this was happening. "That would be so fun!" She exclaimed, almost bouncing with excitement. She then remembered that her father wanted her to be home before dinner. "Not a very long one, though." she added reluctantly, "My father wants me home before dinner. I live in the castle over there." She said, pointing. "So it's not very far away. Where do you live?"
AdAstrα

Postby Daenerys » July 13th, 2011, 8:35 pm

Tera smiled when she saw Adora so excited. "I live in a log cabin down in the forest, it's only about a 15 minute walk from here, but never mind that, I will get his Dragon saddle, and we can go for a quick flight." Tera turned around and walked back into the cave a ways, and came back with a huge leather seat that looked like a saddle you put on horses. She heaved it over his back and fastened it. She then hopped onto it. "Okay, you can get on now." she said to Adora, "Just put you foot on the small ledge right there and throw yourself over. Similar to a horse, except just with a dragon."
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby KingKovu44 » July 15th, 2011, 5:31 pm

Meanwhile, Sualtam waited for his daughter in the throne room, hoping she would obey and be home soon.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)