[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Exciting Explorations!(Always Open) — My Lion King Forum

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Exciting Explorations!(Always Open)

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Exciting Explorations!(Always O

Postby Jiirani » June 25th, 2011, 11:43 pm

"That must have been horrible for you... I'm so sorry." Angel said sadly, having listened to his story with a teary expression. His story was terribly sad. Even Dakota looked upset. "You're lucky you found you're aunt, then... If you ever need anything we'll be more than willing to lend a hand." She stated, as she helped to open the cages and release the captive Pokemon. They then returned to the guild, with more than a few cuts and bruises that had gone unnoticed at the time. The thrill of the fight had prevented Dakota from noticing the hits the Arbok had landed. Angel looked a bit better though, but Cooper was in a rough shape. Both the Skitty and Meowth didn't know whether he had wanted their help or not.
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby KIFOtheLION » June 26th, 2011, 12:07 am

"hm? Dakota? do you want some treatment to the bites you got? just encase they were poison fangs?" cooper asked, "I have some medical herbs that suck it right out without pain, and ok, i'll admit it, untill Pichu heals, I'm going to need some help putting medication on where i can't reach. i have troubles reaching my back, so think you could help me with that?" he said with a laughing smile. putting the pichu in a bowl of warm water with herbs. "Oh, right, here, take this, it's half of what we earned for all the rescued pokemon, and a bit more, for the help."
KIFOtheLION

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm here to shoot zombies and eat cookies! >:D

Pride Points: 18

Postby Jiirani » June 26th, 2011, 1:50 pm

[Sorry, I had to go offline D: It was bed time ._. ]

"Ah, that would be good. Thanks. I'd appreciate that." She smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I can help you with that too, you're doing so much for us. It's only natural that we'd do the best we can for you." Angel agreed, she would help as best she could too. Dakota took the money and put it in the treasure bag before looking back gratefully. "You don't know how much this means to us. Thank you, we'll pay you back as soon as possible."
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KIFOtheLION » June 26th, 2011, 6:07 pm

(perfectly fine.)

After he picked some of the plants that were growing in some pots he had near the windows, "hey, no worries, and there is no need to pay me back, I don't mind, to me money is worthless, i keep very little myself, i only use it to buy seeds if a plant doesn't make it. and anyways, were friends now right?" Cooper said with a smile, "now this is for the bites, chew 'em then put them over and slightly in Dakota's wounds." he said to angel handing her the green leaves and stems, "If you can't stand the flavor they give, it's fine, I'll chew them if need be." then he grabbed a different plant and started chewing them then put it over his legs and head, and as far as he could to his back.
KIFOtheLION

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jiirani » June 26th, 2011, 7:21 pm

"Are you sure?" Dakota asked, she felt bad taking so much money from him. "I mean, it is a lot of money... Yeah, we're friends..." Dakota smiled, she wasn't used to making many friends. Angel nodded, and she took the plants, "It's fine, I've probably tasted worse." beginning to chew them, following Cooper's instructions and covering the bites carefully. Dakota flinched at the contact, It was slightly painful, but nothing major, and it was better than going untreated.
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Postby KIFOtheLION » June 26th, 2011, 7:28 pm

"yes, i'm perfectly sure, I mean, if i ever have an upset stomach, i just eat some of that plant." he said pointing at an blue steamed yet orange leaved plant, "it fills you right up. it has a digestible enzyme that when mixed with stomach acid, it swells." he said cautiously hoping that he didn't make his new friends sick. "so keep the money, i don't care and if I run too low, i'll just find a quick mission that hopefully pays enough, otherwise i'll just take a new mission."
KIFOtheLION

Postby Jiirani » June 26th, 2011, 7:37 pm

"That's quite clever, actually..." Dakota stated, surprised that there was a plant that could do that. "Is it good for you, don't you need more vitamins than that?" Angel asked, glancing over at the tawny Pokemon. Dakota nodded. "Thank you. Want us to help you with you're back now?" She asked, thanking Angel for the help fixing up her sores too.
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Postby KIFOtheLION » June 26th, 2011, 7:55 pm

"yeah, i would like the help now" he said, putting some of the herbs down and turns sitting up waiting for the help. "The plant is actually quite healthy, if you ever plan on eating one, you pick the plant, and right away remove the roots. if they are not removed the whole plant becomes poisonous. i don't understand how yet, but once i do, i can easily become this guild's medical pokemon. that's my goal. there is a miracle plant that can cure any disease, the only problem is that it almost went extinct, so i am going to go out tomorrow to look for one. then farm it get some seeds, learn how it works and plant as much as i can." he said.
KIFOtheLION

Postby Jiirani » June 26th, 2011, 9:10 pm

Dakota nodded, and began to repeat the process, chewing the herbs and rubbing them gently on Cooper's wounds, listening to him talk. "You want to be a medical Pokemon? Huh, never would have guessed. Sounds interesting. Where do you plan to look? I don't know if we can both help out, one of us needs to look after the kids. Those two, Enigma and Rune, might join in. You should ask." She said as she applying the medicine to the Pokemons back.
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Postby KIFOtheLION » June 26th, 2011, 9:40 pm

"That's a good idea but, i don't know if it even is around anymore... Hey, I've got an idea! we should go out on a picnic!" he said while turning his head. "The two of you, me, Pichu if he heals by then, and the children! we can all go to the flower patch, because that is where it was seen last. and we can all go out to eat then look for the flower! does, that sound like a good idea? or does it sound stupid?" he asked waiting for approval or disapproval.
KIFOtheLION

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)