[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Exciting Explorations!(Always Open) — My Lion King Forum

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Exciting Explorations!(Always Open)

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Exciting Explorations!(Always O

Postby Jiirani » June 25th, 2011, 9:42 pm

[La'vie has granted me permission to take over. I'll try my best, but it's up to you guys anyway, lol]

At the attack, the pair were almost stunned, but Angel used attract, trying to seduce the arbok and render it motionless out of love. Dakota bared her fangs and unsheathed her claws, slashing at the large snake, trying to be agile and avoid it's gaping jaws, she leaped over Cooper's body, trying to bury the pang of sadness that she felt, he was only young... She couldn't let her mind wander. She lashed out again and again, trying to land as many hits as she could.
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby KIFOtheLION » June 25th, 2011, 9:50 pm

during this Cooper got landed on by one of the cages, this caused him to start to breath, but not much, jut enough to gain conscience, after he realized what was happening, he looked around for what landed on him, it was a pichu, he just got right up but fell over, he didn't have enough control of his body, he grabbed his club of a branch just encase they noticed him he could try to protect himself. then a spark of energy went through him as he noticed the arbok, he then got up and charged at it, then took a heavy swing at the things head.
KIFOtheLION

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm here to shoot zombies and eat cookies! >:D

Pride Points: 18

Postby Jiirani » June 25th, 2011, 10:03 pm

There was a lot of clattering as they fought with the large snake, the blow to the head caused Arbok to hiss and it twisted, lashing out and trying to swallow them all. Dakota was relieved that Cooper was alive, and they all fought, even though the Skitty and the Meowth thought Cooper would be best to rest, he looked like he had taken quite a beating. Dakota fired a powerful Thunderbolt at the Arbok, and Angel body-slammed it with all the power she could muster. Eventually the Arbok was defeated. Angel panted and turned to Cooper and the Pichu.

"A... Are you guys OK...?"
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KIFOtheLION » June 25th, 2011, 10:14 pm

"were fine, but give me a hand, we need to get the other pichu out of arbok, we gotta cut it open." Cooper said after grabbing a sharp stone and trying to cut through the Arbok's scales, "please, we need to rescue her brother."

the pichu just started to gnaw at the scales to try to get through.
KIFOtheLION

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jiirani » June 25th, 2011, 10:25 pm

"Hmph." Dakota scoffed, using a brutal slash attack to slice the rough creature open with ease, revealing the Pichu inside the it's stomach. Blood poured out along with the electric rodent. The scratch cat's claws gleamed, as sharp as ever. "I still got it." She chuckled softly.

"Is it OK?" Angel asked in a worried tone, crowding over the Pichu.
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Postby KIFOtheLION » June 25th, 2011, 10:32 pm

Cooper said, "since he isn't dead, i can get him fixed up." first let's get all these pokemon out of the cages, and, i want to ask you guys something, Why were you guys in the store room?" he asked while opening a few cages. "i didn't take into consideration, that you guys might have been just moving stuff."
KIFOtheLION

Postby Jiirani » June 25th, 2011, 10:48 pm

"Hm" Dakota mumbled, gazing over at the Eevee. "We were actually taking food, but we certainly haven't been taking the mass amounts that have been going missing." Angel nodded, and looked at the ground. "We thought we'd be able to take a few apples, and everyone would blame the proper thieves."

Dakota scratched the back of her head. "We were kinda low on money, and we're looking after some orphans behind the guild... They needed food and we didn't have the money to get them anything. Between taking care of them, we haven't been able to go on as many missions. "
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Postby KIFOtheLION » June 25th, 2011, 11:04 pm

"oh, sorry about almost getting you in trouble for that, you know what? you really saved us from a horrible fate, and there are a lot of pokemon in here, i'm sure that at least a few are on the missions board. what ever we get paid, i would be happy to help you guys with the kids by giving you half of what we earn, seem fair to you??" Cooper said, remembering what had happened after his mother died, deep in thought he just stayed still.
KIFOtheLION

Postby Jiirani » June 25th, 2011, 11:11 pm

"Don't sweat it. If we saw some Pokemon stealing we'd do the same." Her eyes widened at the offer, and Angel smiled gladly, and perked up at that. "Thank you! We really appreciate this, we really do. The kids will be pleased too." Dakota smiled and chuckled. She wouldn't usually accept something like that, but she knew the kids needed it.

"We'll pay you back, though. As soon as we can... Hey Cooper, are you ok?" She asked, waving a paw infront of his face.
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Postby KIFOtheLION » June 25th, 2011, 11:27 pm

he snapped out of his daze, "huh? oh, sorry i was just remembering my childhood, you see, as a child, my father was part of a guild, and he died after about one year after i was born, my mother got sick and ended up dieing, and i was alone, and so i would try to get help from my neighbors, but they didn't always want to help. then after about two weeks, some thieves took over my house and i was kicked out, I started to get worse, and then i got thrown around by some older kids, and no help came to me, so i just walked away as far as i could before i died too, and i found this town, where i got lucky and my aunt lives here. she took me in as soon as she found me." Cooper looked down, "it took me about 2 weeks to get here from my home town. I was lucky to find a few scraps left behind by some picnickers." He looked up, "then i started to see pokemon walking around with fun items, and so i followed one to the guild, then i started to go to here everyday, once i got let in to help carry a few items. but i never thought i would actually be one." he turned to the pokemon out of the cages, "who knows, maybe you guys could also be one." then he finished opening the cages and all of them were out, so they all walked back to the guild with Cooper carrying Everest, Dakota, and Angel.
KIFOtheLION

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)