[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Exciting Explorations!(Always Open) — My Lion King Forum

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Exciting Explorations!(Always Open)

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Exciting Explorations!(Always O

Postby Jiirani » June 25th, 2011, 7:42 pm

Enigma snarled and chased after the Cherubi, a ball of fire glowing in her mouth. She stopped infront of it, snarling. "What good is it to you? Give it back if you value your life."
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby Misiziri » June 25th, 2011, 7:44 pm

Probably the last time I'll be posting in this RP.

Rune replied, "Yeah, she's a fire type and so is Redd!"

Characters up for grabs:

Topaz

Ura

Feldin

Rune

Aliya

Sorry, guys, thank you so much anyway!
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby KIFOtheLION » June 25th, 2011, 7:46 pm

Aliya decided to take Mr. Fish now so that she could get back to her guild, after saying good bye to the two of them Cooper asked pichu what the mission was.

"were looking for a missing pokemon! my sister!" The Pichu replied.

"well, this sucks, your sister going missing, but it's a good thing that we have family of the missing one." Cooper spoke.

"lets go, the last place we saw her was at my parent's house." Pichu said as he was running into the forest. Cooper had no choice but to follow him in.
KIFOtheLION

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm here to shoot zombies and eat cookies! >:D

Pride Points: 18

Postby Jiirani » June 25th, 2011, 8:02 pm

[I'll take Topaz and Rune I guess.]

Enigma nodded. The Cherubi shivered, unsure of what to do. Enigma growled deeper and the Cherubi dropped the leaf. "Ok ok, just don't hurt me!" Enigma smirked and put the leaf in the treasure bag. Rune and Enigma stood on either side of the outlaw, taking him in for arrest. They watched him carefully until they reached the guild.
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Postby KIFOtheLION » June 25th, 2011, 8:15 pm

(I'll take Aliya.)

in the forest Cooper noticed a nice branch that looked like it could be used as a club. so he grabbed it and chased after pichu to catch up.

once they got there they learned that a pokemon was going around snatching other pokemon. so Cooper looked around the house and found what looked like slide marks like an ekans would make... so he got pichu to go with him and follow the track left behind.
KIFOtheLION

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jiirani » June 25th, 2011, 8:21 pm

Upon reaching the guild, Enigma contacted the local authorities and Cherubi was sent to Jail. The leaf was returned to it's rightful owner, and Enigma, Rune and Redd debated on whether to go out on another mission. The food storage seemed to be running low again, even more so than the previous night, considering food had been found in the hallways. "I guess we'll have to go out and restock this place. We've got money from that mission, I guess we could buy some stuff..." Rune thought out loud, looking over at Enigma. The trio set out to see how the town was doing, they hadn't been for a while and it would be useful to check the place out.
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Postby KIFOtheLION » June 25th, 2011, 9:07 pm

after a while of following and finding that the marks went through other yards that had missing pokemons' families, they showed up at the mouth of a cave, so they marked on the map where the cave was then found a pidgey and asked it to fly the map with a message back to the guild and the pidgey accepted.

so after the pidgey flew off with the message that the culprite is possibly living at the cave and that backup should be sent asap. they went in to find all the missing pokemon in cages.
KIFOtheLION

Postby Nitro » June 25th, 2011, 9:25 pm

[Wait, you're leaving? Why? And who will be in charge of the RP? And by the way guys, it's Ahsoku. A-H-S-O-K-U. Not Ahsoka, AHSOKU. It's the English variation of Asoko which is Japanese for over there. Comprende, amigos?]

Sky sighed as he scanned the Outlaw Board. They were all too easy and didn't have enough reward. He read them over again, trying to decide. A paw tugged on his arm, pointing up at a job partially hidden behind a D rank mission. He reached out and grabbed it, pulling it off the board. *** A Haunter has stolen my Defense Ball! Please, get it back! "A Haunter?" the Pikachu questioned, reading over Sky's shoulder. The blue furred explorer shrugged.

"Guess so."
Nitro
Green Rider

Pride Points: 20

Postby Jiirani » June 25th, 2011, 9:26 pm

[It's a make it up as you go along thing, I guess I could take charge if you really feel we need a leader. I'll PM La'vie about it...]

While Team Victory explored the town and gathered supplies, the Guild was occupied by few members, including Angel and Dakota, who had only arrived back a few hours prior, slipping into their chambers to converse for a while before they took a mission or two. They had to act like they usually did, or the others would get suspicious. The scratch cat Pokemon twirled an coin in her paw, fascinated by the golden sparkle. Eventually the pair headed for the mission board and scanned it for any decent missions. It was around their time of leaving when the Pidgey arrived with the message. Dakota read it out loud to Angel.

"Sounds pretty bad. We better tell the others and head down their. This mission can wait." Angel stated, referring to the mission they had pulled off the board. Team Goldlust alerted Crunch to the situation as they left, and he in turn passed the message to the rest of the guild. Angel and Dakota arrived at the cave quite swiftly, considering they didn't seem to be on good terms with Cooper and the rest of his team.

"... We've alerted the rest of the guild. A few other members may or may not come, it depends on the situation back there."
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Postby KIFOtheLION » June 25th, 2011, 9:35 pm

when the two arrived, Cooper was trying to bash an arbok's head in with the club and he was being squeezed by an ekans, and Pichu was missing, "THE ARBOK ATE PICHU! And i'm having... troubles..." Cooper fell limp, the club fell out of his hands, and the arbok and ekans noticed Angel and Dakota and gave them a 'mean look' then jumped at them ready to kill again.
KIFOtheLION

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)