[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Bambi: In the Forest *Public, some spots still open* — My Lion King Forum

Bambi: In the Forest *Public, some spots still open*

Re: Bambi: In the Forest *Public, OCs still open*

Postby Nyota » June 16th, 2011, 12:38 am

"Oh- um, er..." Feathervenom visibley faultered, completely taked by total surprise. "Um, I'm Feathervenom. I've mainly stayed out of the way of stuff, since, you know, I guess my colour en't hugely common around here... Which is pro'lly why we haven't met. Nice to meet you, though." She smiled, glancing for a split second at Ronno. Bambi had been so much kinder and... bold. No one had ever really approached her so readily!
Nyota
Navi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nyota, Kivaku.
Pride Points: 1

Postby TheLionQueen » June 16th, 2011, 12:39 am

"Faline greeted Bambi, "Hey Bambi. We were just talking about you." Ronno laughed, "Yeah talking."
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby Nyota » June 16th, 2011, 12:43 am

Feathervenom turned toward Ronno, drawing herself up as well as drawing up any self confidence she had. "Jacksmoke are you EVER unpleasant!" she snapped. "Why're you so... so... you, anyway? Do you have any reason to be so skiving rude to Faline and Bambi? They seem nice enough, so I haven't got a slightest vclue where you get off being so mean!" She didn't care if she was ruining any chance at having friends here by using the odd dialect she learned back at home. She didn't think it was right, the way Ronno was being.
Nyota
Navi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheLionQueen » June 16th, 2011, 12:53 am

Ronno's mother called, "Ronno!" softly.
Ronno yelled, "Coming Mother!" And ran off.
Faline laughed, and looked at the prince, "So what are you up to today Bambi?"
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nyota » June 16th, 2011, 12:57 am

Feathervenom turned, giving a kind of side nod toward where ronno ran off, then turned to Faline and Bambi. It now seemed a bit clear how the suffix "venom" would've been added to her name - thin and light built, but with an attitude sharp and venomous if she was angery. But suddenly Feathervenom wished she hadn't been so harsh.
Nyota
Navi

Postby TheLionQueen » June 16th, 2011, 12:58 am

Faline looked at Feathervenom, "So where are your parents?" Faline was courious about the other fawn.
TheLionQueen

Re: Bambi: In the Forest *Public, some spots still open*

Postby Nyota » June 16th, 2011, 1:01 am

Her ears dropped a bit. "I never met my dad," she admitted. "My mother died back in the old forest... she got sick and was waiting for the men to take her rather than the illness." she glanced down, then raised her head. "But that was a long time ago."
Nyota
Navi

Postby TheLionQueen » June 16th, 2011, 1:03 am

Faline looked down at the ground, "Oh sorry to hear that." Faline looked back up at FeatherVenom, "So who takes care of you then?"
TheLionQueen

Postby Nyota » June 16th, 2011, 1:05 am

She paused. "I do." she glanced at Bambi, curiouse about him. She then glanced at the sky. "I wonder how late it is."
Nyota
Navi

Postby TheLionQueen » June 16th, 2011, 1:09 am

"Hey Bambi, why don't you get your father to find a doe to take care of Feathervenom, I'm sure there is someone who can help her." Faline asked Bambi.
"Some one can probably teach you to adapt to this forest and teach you. I'm sure you can't live alone.
TheLionQueen

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)