[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Collapse — My Lion King Forum

The Collapse

Re: The Collapse

Postby TheLionQueen » June 29th, 2011, 4:35 am

"Aww. Baby animals are so cute." Ash said softly then she shook her head, "Oh um I mean I wish you two the best." Ash said. She kept walking and started to smell the swamp of the pack outskirts. "Everyone follow me." Ash stated running to the front of the group and then guiding them towards the deep swamp that was full of muddy and smelly waters.
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby KingKovu44 » June 29th, 2011, 4:41 am

Cheng could smell the swamp stench. He sighed. "It's like Crocodile Isle all over again," he said. Mei looked like she was going to vomit. "How do you deal with this, Ash?" she asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby TheLionQueen » June 29th, 2011, 4:46 am

Ash put her nose in the dirt and twisted it around, then picked up her head and looked at Mei, "Annold trick my father taught me it's blocks the smell." Ash said. "I suggest that if any of you get quezy to do this." she stated.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » June 29th, 2011, 5:05 am

Mei smiled politely. "Thanks for the tip. I think I'll get used to it thought," she said as the trek continued.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » June 29th, 2011, 6:38 pm

"Alright." Ash said starting to walk once again. They were now in the swamp. "Ok there is alot of muddy water coming up." Ash said just trying to warn the others, so it wouldn't be a surprise.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » June 29th, 2011, 7:51 pm

Wei nodded. "We don't mind. We've fought in worse areas," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » June 29th, 2011, 8:00 pm

"Oh don't worry the mud stops before the pack. It's a really beautiful place if you ignore the smell." Ash replied. She saw the muddy water and started to walk in it and swim across the deep muddy creek.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » June 29th, 2011, 8:19 pm

The others looked and were thankful to see that there was another bank along the side of the water. They followed this bank, meeting Ash on the other side.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » June 29th, 2011, 9:02 pm

Ash shook her black coat out mud still matting and sticking to her fur. "Were here." she said walking out of the swamp into the beautiful luscious home of her pack. She looked around and saw her uncle on the far side of the pack area. "There he is." Ash said. "Alright I'm going to go in. When the fighting starts just come in." Ash said, "I don't want them to see you all yet, if they did my uncle would just run." Ash said before running on the lines of the swamp trees to where her uncle was.
"Ouray!" Ash shouted walking up behind her uncle who turned around to see her full grown, "Ash?" Her mother said seeing her daughter coming from the trees of the swamp. Ash stood a few feet from the pack who looked at her as she did so, "Your reign has come to an end. Step down or this will get ugly." Ash said before snarling at uncle Ouray. "Never!" He said loudly before leaping at Ash. She moved a few feet quickly and then pounced onto her uncle and pinned him to the floor. "One more chance, you run away and never come back!" Ash said angerly at her uncle.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » June 29th, 2011, 10:12 pm

Cheng, Mei and the others waited for the fighting to begin.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)