[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Like an Hourglass (Open) — My Lion King Forum

Like an Hourglass (Open)

Re: Like an Hourglass (Open)

Postby Songo » May 6th, 2011, 3:37 am

Jasmine sat down in a soft fluffy jeweled chair next to her father, "Wonderful daddy." she said smiling. "How was your day?" she asked softly.
Songo
Shes dangerous. ;3

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Such a pretty Kitty. <3

Nickname(s): Call me Lyss. :D
Pride Points: 16

Postby KingKovu44 » May 6th, 2011, 3:42 am

"Well, I've spent most of my day preparing for the trade agreement tomorrow. If all goes well, the agreement will bring even more wealth to Agrabah," he said. Aladdin looked around at the splendid surroundings as the food was put on the table. "More wealth? I can barely imagine that," he said as he took a piece of flat bread and some lamb. Meanwhile, a servant gave Rajah a whole tray of raw lamb and a golden bowl of water.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Songo » May 7th, 2011, 4:07 am

"Thats wonderful!" Jasmine said. She picked up a gold fork and slipped a piece of meat and potatoes into her mouth chewing away. Jasmine looked to her now complete family and she smiled, "This food is delicious.." she commented. She wanted to get everyone talking, they were always so quiet.

Rajah sunk his teeth into the meat and lapped up water in between mouthfuls, after feasting on his food. He curled up on his favorite pillow and let out a big yawn, he planned on taking a quick cat nap.
Songo
Shes dangerous. ;3

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Such a pretty Kitty. <3

Postby KingKovu44 » May 7th, 2011, 4:09 am

Aladdin seemed to sense what Jasmine was thinking, so he started up the talk. "So, Genie, how was your day?" he asked his blue companion.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 7th, 2011, 5:27 am

" Oh the ussual AL, Rug-man beat me in cards, then I tiddied up my lamp, and I can't stick around, Sadira's Baby sitting Dhandi, so me and Edan are going out on a date." He said. Since Dhandi had encouraged them to be together, and snce none of their enimes were causing problems, Edan and Genie decided to presure their romantic relationship. "Oh speak of the devil I gotta go, see ya guys!" He said taking off in a blur.

Iago ducked as Genie nearly took off his head feathers. " I swear I should of gone to live in the rain forest with Thundra after Cassim here got a Pardon from the Sultan." He groaned, shaking a fisted wing at Genie.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » May 7th, 2011, 1:40 pm

Aladdin laughed at Iago's rambling and then looked at his father. "Well, Dad, how are you doing?" he asked. Cassim smiled. "I am well, son. I am happy that you have found a lovely girl and settled down," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Songo » May 7th, 2011, 5:36 pm

Jasmine blushed at Cassim's words, "Thank you." she said and grabbed onto Aladdin's hand squeezing it on the table. Jasmine watched the Genie say a few words before disappearing and she laughed at Iago, "Iago maybe you need to find yourself a girlfriend." she said through grinning lips. Jasmine finished her food and got up from the table, letting the men talk. She bowed her head before leaving, "I'm going to bed, tomorrow in the morning I'll be in the market place. Just buying some things and re-decorating the bedroom. Thats where you can find me though." she added with a grin and disappeared down the hallway.

Rajah watched Jasmine leave and he got up quickly padding after her, hoping she didn't close the door so he could get to his big fluffy bed.

Miarage paced in her temple, thinking and thinking. "What should I send them to warm them up.." she said with a evil grin. Her black hands found her chin as she took a moment to think, "Well...I got it." She went to a giant rock statue of a gargoyle in another room, she held up her hand and shot out a powerful magic blast at the statue. She broke of a few pieces and using her green magic she brought them floating into the air in a straight line. "Perr-fect..." she purred softly. She then said a few magic words and shot the beams on the small pieces of rock, they started to morph into miniature gargoyles themselves. She created about 5 small ones and a 6th larger one, she looked to them. "You've been created to help me, at Noon we will DESTROY AGRABAH!" she growled softly throwing her hand into the air. The gargoyles made a responded with, "Yes mistress Miarage." Her green eyes lit up at her new idea, "Lets see what Aladdin and his new wife have up their sleeve, if they can't beat the gargoyles then they are nothing for my power." she said to the gargoyles as she relaxed back in her thrown, a evil grin present across her lips.
Songo
Shes dangerous. ;3

Such a pretty Kitty. <3

Postby KingKovu44 » May 7th, 2011, 7:00 pm

"Good night," Aladdin called after Jasmine. He then turned his attention back to the Sultan, his father and Iago. The rest of dinner was spent discussing tomorrow's plans. After that, he went to rejoin Jasmine, not knowing of tomorrow's horrors.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Songo » May 7th, 2011, 11:13 pm

When Jasmine awoke in the morning she slipped out of bed, careful to not wake up Aladdin. She looked down at him fast asleep and smiled, she put a hood over her and quietly made her way out of the front gates. She walked through the busy market, looking at fruit and turning down vendors trying to sell her weird contraptions. Jasmine stepped up to a old man selling ribbons, she touched each colorful ribbon as she looked them over.

Miarage watched Agrabah sleep and when the sun rose a smile crept across her face, "Gargoyles now is the time! Destroy! Go have some fun!" she ordered as she took a crystal ball and zapped it with her magic. She opened a large gateway and let the gargoyles fly through it, one by one they were launched into Agrabah.
Songo
Shes dangerous. ;3

Such a pretty Kitty. <3

Postby KingKovu44 » May 7th, 2011, 11:49 pm

Aladdin had stepped onto one of the palace balconies. Just then, he saw the gargoyles in the sky. He rushed back into the palace and told his father and the Sultan what he had seen. Cassim joined his son. The two strapped on swords and took off on Carpet, heading for the marketplace. They arrived just as the gargoyles were starting their attack. "Jasmine!" Aladdin called out.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)