[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Like an Hourglass (Open) — My Lion King Forum

Like an Hourglass (Open)

Re: Like an Hourglass (Open)

Postby Songo » May 8th, 2011, 11:14 pm

Jasmine was busy looking at the beautiful jewelry and she didn't notice a gargoyle flying through the streets wrecking the side vendors. The gargoyle perched itself atop a small building and began breaking pieces off of it, large rocks were falling down upon the people. Jasmine noticed the falling pieces at the last moment and barely dodged a piece. She fell to the ground and her hood fell down exposing who she was, the gargoyle's eyes lit up at the sight of her.

Miarage was watching through her crystal ball and she cackled as the people of Agrabah ran, she swirled her hands around the ball. Sending more magic to the gargoyles, giving them the power to shoot out small blasts of fire. When Miarage spotted Jasmine she smirked, "Kill her my minions!" she ordered. The gargoyles began to fly towards where Jasmine had fallen.
Songo
Shes dangerous. ;3

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Such a pretty Kitty. <3

Nickname(s): Call me Lyss. :D
Pride Points: 16

Re: Like an Hourglass (Open)

Postby KingKovu44 » May 8th, 2011, 11:16 pm

Once Aladdin saw Jasmine, he ordered Carpet to fly to her. "Jasmine, are you all right?" he asked as he reached out to help her up.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)