[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Pokemon RolePlay! — My Lion King Forum

Pokemon RolePlay!

Re: Pokemon RolePlay!

Postby SophieCub » April 3rd, 2011, 10:33 pm

Ash returned Persian and brought out Abrok. The snake pokemon slithered around the ground and began attacking a tree to practice it's moves. Ash ran off and expected the Pokemon to follow him. He ran through the tall grass and bumped into another pokemon but this pokemon was larger. The pokemon stared and Ash and used an unusual attack on him.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Daenerys » April 4th, 2011, 2:26 am

"PICHU!" Pikachu's electricity fired up and he used Volt Tackle on the unknown Pokemon. The tackle knocked it down, but it flew off before the Pokemon could do anymore to it. Pikachu landed on the ground and ran over to Ash to make sure he was still okay. "Pichu?" Pikachu jumped onto his shoulder and looked at him with his adorable eyes. Ash smiled and patted Pikachu's head.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Chumvikingpride » April 4th, 2011, 9:15 pm

It is a weak Staraptor and you did not attack him?Said the cat angry.
I'm going to kill him, this volatile!
Persian did that to make because Ash was catch by the paw, the watching with a bad look
Meow?The feline to understood immediately that it should not insist
and returned to meditate on the thinkings of Giratina.
But he will a bird to eat!!
Chumvikingpride

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Am I a demon? In any case, I like the evil!

Nickname(s): gaga,Hamtaro,BigBraining
Pride Points: 8

Postby Daenerys » April 10th, 2011, 7:16 pm

OOC: I'm gonna ask Moka to / this thread because this isn't really going as I planned. I'll right a story on it instead.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby SophieCub » April 11th, 2011, 11:10 am

OCC: aww ok it was good while it lasted
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Daenerys » April 11th, 2011, 7:53 pm

OOC: It's ok. Hopefully the story will work out better XD
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)