[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Ruler of the Bamboo Forest (Closed) — My Lion King Forum

Ruler of the Bamboo Forest (Closed)

Re: Ruler of the Bamboo Forest (Closed)

Postby Songo » March 28th, 2011, 4:40 am

Xiu Fen rolled over and she looked up at her dad, "That hurt." she grumbled. She used her paw and tried to clean the dirt out of her fur and she caught back up with her dad. "Dad can you teach me? Pleaseee." Xiu fen begged cutely. She saw the watering hole and made her way to the cool liquid. Quickly she started lapping up the water and leaned further over the edge, losing her footing Xiu Fen tumbled into the water. "D..a...dad....help!!" she shrieked trying not to fall deep under the water.
Songo
Shes dangerous. ;3

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Such a pretty Kitty. <3

Nickname(s): Call me Lyss. :D
Pride Points: 16

Postby KingKovu44 » March 28th, 2011, 11:39 am

Wei Wen ran over to where his daughter was. "Don't panic, Xiu Fen!" he shouted. He then entered the water himself, took hold of her by the nape of her neck and returned her to the land. "Are you all right?" he asked, examining her tiny body to make sure she was all right.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Songo » March 28th, 2011, 5:32 pm

Xiu Fen could feel the water swallowing her up and then she felt something grab onto her. Feeling the ground under her feet she laid there and shivered for a moment, fear striking through her body. She coughed up water and laid on the ground for a moment before looking up at her father, "im okay.." she spoke softly.
Songo
Shes dangerous. ;3

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Such a pretty Kitty. <3

Postby KingKovu44 » March 29th, 2011, 4:15 am

Wei Wen laid down and held Xiu Fen between his paws in order to warm her up. "Hush, my little one. You are safe now," he said in a calming tone.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Songo » March 31st, 2011, 4:18 am

Xiu Fen nuzzled her dad and cuddled into his paws, sneezing softly. "Im sorry. I-I- slipped." she sniffeled. Xiu Fen stepped back to her paws and looked at her dad, "Can you carry me home? Im tired." she asked softly.
Songo
Shes dangerous. ;3

Such a pretty Kitty. <3

Postby KingKovu44 » March 31st, 2011, 4:30 am

"Sure I can," Wei Wen replied. He rose to his feet, picked Xiu Fen up by the nape of her neck and began the walk back to their den. Little did they know, however, a time of great sadness was upon them.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby VitanisMate » March 31st, 2011, 4:38 pm

King Li Bing surveyed the forest around him after he separated from Ming-Jin and the others. "My what a wonderful day!" He tried to ignore everything about what Jun Kun said. 'He would never hurt me. He is not that cruel!' He then thought of Tai Shan, 'He has much to learn. But there will be plenty of time for him to learn it. I only hope that my wisdom will...' He paid it no mind. 'Why am I worrying? I will pass on and Tai Shan will be a great king.'
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby KingKovu44 » March 31st, 2011, 4:47 pm

OOC: Ok, it is time.

The day passed and night fell. It was in the darkness that Jun Kun put his plan into motion. Waiting until just about everyone was sleeping, Jun Kun, accompanied by Bai Jiang and her sisters, headed to the king's den. When they arrived, the leopards were pleased to find the king still awake. "Hello, your majesty," Jun Kun snarled.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby VitanisMate » March 31st, 2011, 5:15 pm

King Li Bing said, "Jun Kun. What are you doing here? Have you renounced your cruelty? If so you are welcome here." He noticed those around him. "Jun Kun...I have never hated you. I was disappointed to find that you were that way. You were like a son to me." He didn't raise any alarms or call anyone to help him. Instead he used kindness. "Jun Kun embrace me as a son would his father." He held his arms out like a hug.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby KingKovu44 » March 31st, 2011, 5:23 pm

Jun Kun stepped forward, but instead of embracing him, he drove his claws into the king's flesh. "Foolish old bear. Did you really think I came to apologize? I came to take what is mine!" he said, giving a snarl after he finished speaking.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)