[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Ruler of the Bamboo Forest (Closed) — My Lion King Forum

Ruler of the Bamboo Forest (Closed)

Re: Ruler of the Bamboo Forest (Closed)

Postby Nitro » March 26th, 2011, 4:05 pm

Ming Jin was scampering along the river that ran through the forest, quickly calling out to everyone he came across. There were mixed reactions, mostly consisting of shock, fear, and sometimes even anger, as the land began to realize the threat of Jun Kun was not extinguished yet. But in his travel, he began to wander uncomfortably near the Forbidden Mountains in his effort to warn everyone....
Nitro
Green Rider

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 20

Postby KingKovu44 » March 26th, 2011, 4:21 pm

OOC: Ok, I guess it's time for Bai Jiang's first official appearance in this story.

Unknown to Ming-Jin, Jun Kun and Bai Jiang had come down from the mountains to the foothills that led directly into the forest. Jun Kun looked into his love's eyes. "Dear Bai Jiang, our plan is perfect. No one can stop us. Soon, I will rule the forest and you will be my queen," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 26th, 2011, 4:28 pm

Ooc: I hope i wrote it right.
-
Bai Jiang smiled at Jun Kun. "Yes. And you will finnaly be king." She nuzzled Jun Kun. "You will be a great king." Bai Jiang said nuzzling, Jun Kun.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby KingKovu44 » March 26th, 2011, 4:40 pm

OOC: Nice work.

Jun Kun smiled. "Indeed, and you will be a great queen. Now all that's left is to make sure that your sisters don't botch up this plan when the time to carry it out comes," he replied.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Nitro » March 26th, 2011, 5:15 pm

Ming Jin froze completely as the familiar scent of a forgotten memory wafted towards him. *Oh no...* he thought, panicked.
Nitro
Green Rider

Postby KingKovu44 » March 26th, 2011, 5:44 pm

Jun Kun then picked up a scent. It was the scent of...a Red panda. He and Bai Jiang followed it. It was then that he saw Ming-Jin and approached. "Hello, fuzzball," the Snow leopard began.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Nitro » March 26th, 2011, 6:24 pm

"Jun Kun, you know you are not welcome here," Ming Jin began, trying to act brave in front of the leopard he had known so long ago, but was now his enemy bent on his and his king's destruction.
Nitro
Green Rider

Postby KingKovu44 » March 26th, 2011, 6:30 pm

Jun Kun smiled wickedly. "Bai Jiang and I don't plan on entering the forest at the moment. You will never know when we come," he stated. He then got an idea. "If you don't say I was here, perhaps I'll be merciful and keep you alive to serve as a pouncing target for my sisters-in-law," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby VitanisMate » March 26th, 2011, 6:33 pm

Li Bing suddenly emerged, "Jun Kun you must stop this hatred and cruelty at once. You are only hurting yourself my son." He then said, "I only exiled you for that creulty. If you would have stopped it I would have let you back in. Your flaws as an heir were my failures as a king Jun Kun."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby KingKovu44 » March 26th, 2011, 6:37 pm

Jun Kun snarled. "So I killed for my own amusement. So what?" he stated. Seeing the elderly bear again increased his rage. Everything inside of him wanted to lash out and attack the king right then and there, but he restrained himself. "Beware, your majesty. Soon, Bai Jiang and I will rule, and you will be eliminated," the leopard continued.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)