[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - War Cheetahs 2 Roleplay! — My Lion King Forum

War Cheetahs 2 Roleplay!

Re: War Cheetahs 2 Roleplay!

Postby Arani » September 4th, 2011, 6:36 am

Kara tried best she could to get Amani off of her. Her right front leg, the leg with the wound, was almost completely useless. She watched Kayan's fight with the King. They were losing. They were losing badly. Kara growled again and pushed harder. Amani was heavier than she was. Only when she noticed Kayan taking hold of Amani's war claws and using him to his advantage did her spirits lift ever so slightly. At least he was doing a better job than she was.

Amani took hold of Kara's neck, instantly beginning to choke her. "I'm sorry it has to end this way, friend." She smiled mockingly. "It was your own fault, you know." Kara coughed and gasped for air as Amani's grip tightened.

"You're never going to defeat us, Amani." She gasped. "You'll see. You're never going to win." She continued to try and push against Amani, but it was no use.
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 4th, 2011, 12:39 pm

Noticing the massive bleeding that he had caused, Kayan grabbed the other set of claws, "With my apologies!" he jabbed them into the king's stomach as well, causing an even bigger bleeding. It wasn't too hard to shove the older male away after that and Kayan stood back up, immediately catching sight of what Amani was doing. Walking over, he touched Amani's shoulder once, and, once she looked at him, gave her a fake smile before pushing her off of Kara.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby Arani » September 4th, 2011, 5:01 pm

Kara coughed and gasped for air after Kayan pushed Amani away. She stood and smiled at Kayan, forming the words "thank you" on her lips. She then trned her attention back to the King and his daughter. Amani was inspecting her father's wounds. Frustrated, she turned back to Kara and Kayan. "This isn't over yet!" She roared. It looked as though her father also wanted to continue fighting, but with as bad a wound as he had, Kara didn't think it was possible.
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 4th, 2011, 5:07 pm

Kayan could see how bad the king's wound was. "Yes, it is." he looked down at Amani's war claws that were on the floor and covered in blood, "I believe this is yours. We're leaving now, the fight you started is over." Unless Amani would go crazy and decide to attack the two of them alone, they were leaving alright. He looked at Kara, "Let's go."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby Arani » September 4th, 2011, 5:20 pm

Amani began to approach them. She growled. Kara knew that look. "Why you little..." Without waiting for Amani to finish, Kara charged her. Amani stepped back one small step. Kara slammed her fully body weight into Amani. The flew backwards and hit the dirt with a jaw wrenching thud. Kara, breathing quite heavily, coldly starred at her opponent. Amani got up and winced in pain, almost falling over again. One paw moved to cover the side of her rib cage. Kara had broken some of her ribs. "Next time, I won't go so easy on you." She growled as her father led her away, past the border and away from the plains. Kara sighed heavily. She looked back at Kayan and smiled. "She was crazy." She said simply.
Arani

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 4th, 2011, 5:25 pm

Kayan kept looking at Amani and her father until the two were out of sight. Once they were gone, Kayan's frown finally disappeared and he pulled Kara into a tight embrace, happy that she was okay.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Arani » September 4th, 2011, 5:29 pm

Kara, having to use her injured leg, hugged him back. "So what now?" She asked him. "With Amani and the king gone, are we to stay here or move on?"
Arani

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 4th, 2011, 5:31 pm

Kayan sighed, "I don't know." he released Kara after a few moments. "I was so worried, I thought I might lose you..." that near to death moment made him realize something.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Arani » September 4th, 2011, 5:36 pm

Kara smiled and nuzzled him. "For a moment there I thought I was gonna lose you, too." She realized that he probably realized the same thing she had after that fight.
Arani

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 4th, 2011, 5:46 pm

Kayan smiled and returned Kara's nuzzle. Thinking back to what she asked just a moment ago, he thought it was best if they just left that horrible place behind. But, remembering all of his traveling, he knew that the odds of finding a place to live that was not populated with animals that might turn out aggressive was low. But that didn't matter at the moment, and probably wouldn't matter for the next few days at the very least. "Y'know, after almost dying and almost losing you back there, I think I've realized something..."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)