TLK IV: Darkness In The Pridelands

TLK IV: Darkness In The Pridelands

Postby WildSimba » January 25th, 2009, 7:17 pm

Chapter 1: The New Cub.

Kiara walked into the valley, wondering where Kovu was. She walking, scared, because Simba had shunned the people who had lived in this place. They were the new outlanders of the pridelands, and Kiara was scared.

"Hey Kiara! I'm over here!" Yelled Kovu, who was on the other side of the hill Kiara was ready to cross.

She walked slowly up the hill and down, to see Kovu standing there with a big grin on his face.

"What took you so long, Silly?" Asked Kovu, still grinning.

"Ehmmm, you ran away, I thought we were going to the Water hole." Replied Kiara.

"Well, that didn't give you much of a reason, you could of caught up with me," replied Kovu.

"I'm not that fast," anticipated Kiara.

They started to walk back to pride rock, to greet their new cub, Uchawi.

"Uchawi! Were home!" Yelled Kiara, when she entered the bedroom.

Uchawi walked out, although he had just woken up. He started to purr as he hugged Kiara. Kiara gave Uchawi a kiss on the cheek.

"Do you know what today is?" Kiara asked Uchawi.

"What?" Asked Uchawi.

"The presentation of your brother, we still haven't come up with it's name yet," answered Kiara.

"I'll be there," Uchawi replied.

"You will, and you'll be nicely dressed, too," Said Kiara.

But Uchawi had a different idea of what he was going to do. He was going to kill his brother, and fake that it was a mere accident. He felt that his new brother would get in his way of being the new future king. So he made friends with three Hyenas. Banzai, Shenzi, and Ed.
They all plotted a plan.

This is Uchawi's profile, on who he is, in case you want more info on him:

Uchawi
Last edited by WildSimba on July 31st, 2010, 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Re: TLK IV: Darkness In The Pridelands

Postby Moka » January 25th, 2009, 11:48 pm

It's great so far, can't wait to read Chapter 2!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby WildSimba » January 26th, 2009, 12:21 am

Thanks. I'm gonna try and limit the violence a bit, to make it resemble an actual TLK movie.
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Postby Moka » January 26th, 2009, 6:07 am

Something we all need practice on. My fan fic is very violent :P
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby WildSimba » January 26th, 2009, 6:09 am

It's hard not to make a story about angry lions, not violent. LOL
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Postby Kovu25 » January 26th, 2009, 8:03 am

*clap* *clap* awsome thats cool kuddos :D
<-Kovu25->
Kovu25

Pride Points: 0

Postby WildSimba » January 31st, 2009, 2:24 am

New chapter tonight! Be sure to check back about... 8-9 pacific time, it might be a tad later.
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Postby whitewolf17 » January 31st, 2009, 4:36 pm

[quote="Moka"]Something we all need practice on. My fan fic is very violent :P[/quote]
Especially me :oops:

I can't wait for your next chapter WS! Your story looks pretty good so far.
The winner for last week's question is...NalaLionQueen. Congratulations!!

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

Winner and next question will be announced next Sunday.
whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Pride Points: 0

Postby Katelyn23 » January 31st, 2009, 6:41 pm

That was an AMAZING first chapter, WS. ^^ Can't wait to read the next chapter. ;)

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby WildSimba » April 7th, 2009, 8:11 pm

CHAPTER 2: BIRTH

Uchawi got ready for the event that was about to take place. He put on the radio, and started to place some lighters around the cave. He was planning a special surprise. He then broke into his parents drink cabinet. He stole a few drinks, and hid them in a pilowcase under his bed. He was almost ready.

Uchawi then got all fancy, and took a bath. Thoughts poured his mind, as he got ready for what was comming next.

"Uchawi, the presentation is about to begin!" Yelled Kovu, because Kiara was already on the top of the rock.

Uchawi stepped out of the door, to find Kiara on the very tip of pride rock. All the animals of the pridelands gathered, and got ready for the special moment. Kiara gave birth to the cub, and gave him a quick bath, before the pride got to see him. Rafiki then took the cub, and walked towards the end of the rock, and held the cub up high. The animals all cheered like usual.

Then it happened, an explosion...
Last edited by WildSimba on July 31st, 2010, 6:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Next

Return to Fan Fictions