Updated Universal Rules

Re: Updated Universal Rules

Postby Gemini » August 21st, 2019, 1:38 am

[quote="Azdgari"]*Hakuna Matata RP* *Last post: Azdgari*

Image[/quote]

Oh my god, I'm dying lol.

[quote="Azdgari"]But, you have to admit, it had a heck of a run. MLK had some fantastic fiction written in it. That's probably one of the best legacies of the site--spurring great writing, great artwork. And of course, some great friendships.[/quote]

Not to be corny or anything but honestly yeah. xD Still remember the time the writing cotnest got six submissions in and I don't think we ever topped that, haha.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Panda-chan » August 21st, 2019, 3:11 am

[quote="Azdgari"]But, you have to admit, it had a heck of a run. MLK had some fantastic fiction written in it. That's probably one of the best legacies of the site--spurring great writing, great artwork. And of course, some great friendships.[/quote]
And some great memes, we can’t forget those.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby FlipMode » September 5th, 2019, 3:56 pm

[quote="Gemini"]
So no, no WC anymore unfortunately. Just not enough interest.[/quote]

Yeah the last thread was for entries and went up October last year so I'm assuming DG just never got any submissions.

[quote="Panda-chan"]I mean I am always down for a good rp but y'all are flaky af and keep abandoning them -shrug-[/quote]

I never abandon RPs I start

[quote="Azdgari"]*Hakuna Matata RP* *Last post: Azdgari*[/quote]

Apart from that one. And all the others. I mean to be fair, that RP was pretty much my last attempt to sort of artificially inject some activity on the board. People who are looking for RP are way more likely to stick around if there's at least something on going.

[quote="Azdgari"]Azdgari wrote:
But, you have to admit, it had a heck of a run. MLK had some fantastic fiction written in it. That's probably one of the best legacies of the site--spurring great writing, great artwork. And of course, some great friendships.[/quote]

Yeah. Seeing the amount of time and effort people were putting into their stories in both the Roleplay and FanFiciton boards is part of what made me decide to stick around. Even the graphics forum; I'm pretty sure MLK was the last forum at one point that still had an active sig / avatar sub forum.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

hi!

Postby Wooksvus » June 30th, 2022, 10:10 pm

[quote][quote="Azdgari"]*Hakuna Matata RP* *Last post: Azdgari*[/quote]Oh my god, I'm dying lol.[quote="Azdgari"]But, you have to admit, it had a heck of a run. MLK had some fantastic fiction written in it. That's probably one of the best legacies of the site--spurring great writing, great artwork. And of course, some great friendships.[/quote]Not to be corny or anything but honestly yeah. xD Still remember the time the writing cotnest got six submissions in and I don't think we ever topped that, haha.[/quote]
You it is serious?
Wooksvus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Previous

Return to Fan Fictions