Fear in his eyes (A small re-creation)

Fear in his eyes (A small re-creation)

Postby ScaЯ » October 31st, 2009, 12:08 am

Scar watched as Mufasa leaped into the herd of wildebeests, he pushed through the mighty current, trying desperately to save his only son. Zazu flied next to him and said "Oh Scar, what will we do? I know I'll go back for help!"
Scar knew the bird would ruin his plans if he reached the pridelands, so he quickly smacked him with his paw and watched him slam in to the wall and then fall to the rocky ground.
The heard was moving quickly, and so was Mufasa. He had grabbed Simba and was nearing a ledge. He took Simba to safety, and just as Scar thought this was another loss, a wildebeest smacked in to Mufasa and he fell back in to the roaring heard.
Scar finally had his victory, or so he thought. Mufasa jumped out of the heard and manged to cling to a rock. He climbed right to where Scar was standing. He cried out for his brother to help him, but Scar slammed his paws into Mufasas'. Mufasa screamed in tremendous pain, and Scar pulled him closer. He knew that if he messed up now, he would be exiled, even killed if he was found as the attempted murderer. He smiled and whispered, "Long live the king."
Scar threw him back into the stampede and watched his brother fall to his end.

-it's a more detailed version of the stampede scene! by ScaЯ
"Doing something shouldn't be as easy as just telling your butler or caddy to do it, you gotta earn it."~Dan, Dan Vs.
ScaЯ
ScarKrueger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

-JERK-

Nickname(s): ScarKrueger
Pride Points: 1

Re: Fear in his eyes (A small re-creation)

Postby Mike » October 31st, 2009, 2:18 am

It's a more or less accurate description of the scene, but I think that when you go to make a fanfiction you should try to add your own element: something that you created in the story =) Keep practicing and I'm sure you'll improve!
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby KopsTheTerminator » November 1st, 2009, 8:37 am

Nice, but kinda short :s I have to agree with Mike here, it was just the long live the king scene with Scar's point of view and nothing else added. Try adding something you add in a fan-fiction with a point of view. Other than that, it was nice to see Scar's point of view. ^^
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CommandoTheLion » November 6th, 2009, 5:15 am

This is cool xD keep practicing.
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Return to Fan Fictions