Roasty Toasty Princess

Roasty Toasty Princess

Postby AnActualLion » April 30th, 2015, 10:44 pm

WARNINGS: This story is rated PG-13 for the occasional, but not too harsh, language and themes of physical abuse and violence towards others. Thank you.

Introduction/Summary
In another universe, maybe the other brother would play the hero. Maybe even get the girl...
An Alternate Universe Multi Chapter fic that centers around Kiara and Nuka, where the princess met him during the fire instead of Kovu. This fiction is also up on FanFiction.Net under the same title, my username is An Actual Lion on there as well. Updates on the story are posted on my tumblr.

Prologue
The sun was long gone and the moon in its prime, illuminating the night with its glow. Shining into the massive den and onto triplet cubs that were just settling down to sleep with their mother. The older two wrestled with each other while the youngest laid in his mother’s arms like a small child as she groomed the tiny tuft of fur on his noggin.
“Boys, that’s enough now, it’s time for bed!” Their mother called, her two older sons rolling around on top of each other, pulling each other’s ears and tails. “If you aren’t careful you’ll hurt yourselves!” She scolded, giving the boys a stern look.
The cubs stopped, one with his brother’s ear in his maw and the other with his brother’s tail. They fell apart from each other and shuffled over to settle next to their mother, who insisted on grooming their pelts before they slept, much to their disappointment.
The youngest, already groomed and settled, looked to their mother and asked, “Mom can you tell us about dad?” His wide eyes glowing in the night, showing eagerness and hope that she would comply. His brothers agreed and asked her repeatedly as well in not so hushed voices.
“Shhhhhh…” The lioness hushed her cubs, noticing some of the other pridemembers stirring in their sleep. “Of course, but only if you remain quiet while I do. I don’t want you disturbing everyone else.” She smiled and ruffled her eldest’s tuft of fur with a gentle paw. “Now let me see… hmmmm, where should I start?” She mused, tapping a paw to her maw in thought.
The youngest cub whisper shouted with obvious intensity, “The beginning, the beginning!” With his brother nodding in agreement, staring at the lioness with focused gazes, eager for the tale to begin.
“Alright alright.” Their mother agreed, smiling ear to ear, “I was out on my first hunt….”
CERTIFIED LION CARTOON TRASH QUEEN
AnActualLion
Certified Lion Trash Queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'll analyze anything, Literally anything!

Location: Hunched over my laptop, probably gaming or writing.
Nickname(s): Amby, Shabiki, Bailey
Pride Points: 5

Return to Fan Fictions