History; a never ending cycle

History; a never ending cycle

Postby Baya » October 10th, 2009, 3:51 pm

~Chapter 1: The Heir, and the Noble~

The animals of the pride lands all walked towards pride rock for the introduction of the new heir. They traveled in the groups of their species like they always did, and stopped when they reached the mighty pointed rock. The sun shone on all the animals as they waited eagerly to be presented their new king or queen. An ominous wind blew to signify that Mufasa too was eager to see who would be next in line for the throne.

As the sun rose Rafiki walked slowly into the den where all the lions and lioness were waiting. Kiara looked extremely tired after just giving birth to a golden furred cub. Kovu was sitting beside her, helping her clean the new cub. The den echoed with tiny purrs of pride from both Simba, and Kovu. Rafiki smiled down to the small cub. “It is time.” The old mandrill said as he began to proceed with the ceremony. Kiara turned the cub over so that it could face Rafiki. The cub’s emerald green eyes opened and gazed up at the old mandrill.

Rafiki opened up one of the fruits from the end of his staff, and marked the newborn with it's juice. The cub giggled as he felt the strange juice spread across his forehead. Rafiki looked to Kiara for approval and she nodded happily. Rafiki placed his old hands around the cubs sides and lifted it gently. “You all must get into your positions now…” Rafiki announced to the other lionesses. The lionesses all piled out of the den and down pride rock for the ceremony. “Simba. Nala. You must also go to your positions.” Rafiki instructed. Simba nodded as he left with his mate.

“You ready?” Kovu asked Kiara as he nuzzled her. Kiara smiled and panted.

“I-I don’t feel well Kovu. You go outside. I’ll come out really soon. Just need time to gather myself.” Kiara said quietly. Rafiki nodded.

“It is natural you must be tired. Come along your highness.” Rafiki said as he carried the small cub outside the den. The cub flinched as the first rays of sunlight hit his forehead. Rafiki chuckled. “Beautiful isn’t it boy?”

Kovu followed out with the monkey hoping that this ceremony would not take long so he could tend to Kiara. His dark brown mane blew in the wind as he made his way towards the edge of pride rock.

All the animals at this time were making their individual sounds, eagerly waiting for their new ruler. When they saw Rafiki come out with the cub they silenced rather quickly. Rafiki smiled as he held the cub up for the animals all to see. “It is a boy!” Rafiki called out. The animals bellowed in pride at their new ruler.

Vitani watched from below with an expressionless face. That furball was going to grow up to be king? That was kind of hard to believe, but Vitani knew that even she was that small at some point. The thought made her close her blue eyes for a moment. She was Kovu’s personal guard now. That also meant she was that cub’s guard. Vitani would not let anything harm that little furball, even if it took her own life. She felt a tad bit proud to be an aunt of the next king.

“Kovu!” Kiara’s voice echoed out of the cave. Kovu stopped sitting near the entrance of the den and quickly made his way in as Rafiki securely lowered the cub close to his chest once more.

Kovu entered the den again a strange new scent in the air. His emerald eyes glowed as he walked over to Kiara who was licking something in between her paws. Kovu gasped as he saw the new dark brown furred cub. “Twins?” Kovu asked in awe with a proud smile on his face. Kiara nodded with a satisfied smile on her own face.

“What has happened?” Rafiki asked as he came back into the den with the young cub placing it down in between Kovu’s paws. He looked over at the new little squirming ball of fur in between Kiara’s paws before making the connection. “There is another?” Rafiki said with a look of dread on his face. The dark fur made his spine tingle. The dark furred cub raised its rather large head and turned it revealing his amber eyes. Around his eyes were circles that were a lighter shade of brown than his fur. “Another boy…” Rafiki said as he broke open another fruit.

After Rafiki marked the other cub, he went outside with it. To his dismay however the animals had already dispersed so there was no one to present this new cub to. Rafiki sighed. “I can still present you to your great grandfather.” Rafiki said with a smile as he held the dark furred cub to the heavens.

~Chapter 2: Exploring~

Several weeks passed since the ceremony and both cubs had grown. They nursed a healthy amount from their mother and started eating pieces of meat their father brought home. The dark furred cub was named Wasaliti, and the golden furred cub, Maliki. Wasaliti liked to be around his mother a lot more often, and Maliki was very mischievous. When Maliki wanted to go out and explore, Wasaliti declined his brother’s request to come along. Today young Maliki was awake as soon as the sun broke the horizon. He wanted to explore, jump and play! Though he was not allowed to leave pride rock until he had someone with him. He sighed as he sat down and played with a rock outside the den.

Wasaliti was the second awake. His amber eyes glowed in the darkness of the den as he stretched, and yawned. He began to move between the sleeping lionesses, trying to not wake them up. Wasaliti got outside, and warmed his fur with the suns rays. He sighed as he sat down near the entrance. It was so peaceful. Usually his older brother was awake at this time and would ruin every bit of peace about the scenery. Wasaliti's eyes narrowed as he looked around. Where was the brat? He yelped as he was tackled from behind, and pinned down.

"Gotcha!" Maliki said with a proud grin. Wasaliti rolled his eyes.

"Hardly. All you did was sneak up behind me, and take me down. Any coward can do that." Wasaliti pointed out. Maliki stuck out his tongue at his brother.

"You are just jealous because I'm a better hunter!" Maliki said confidently. Wasaliti frowned and pushed Maliki off with a grunt.

"I'm not jealous of you. If I chose to attack you from behind, I'd succeed too." Wasaliti growled.

"I've seen you pounce on bugs. You miss every time. How could you even take me down?" Maliki said with a bored expression. Wasaliti realized that he was found out. He was a terrible hunter, because he never played with the other cubs, and because he never went with his mother on hunts.

"I-I'd rather be brave then a coward and strike from behind!" Wasaliti stuttered. A very mischievous grin spread on Maliki's face.

"You're brave are you? Well, how about you come with me to the outlands today? After all the stories I heard from dad, and aunt Tani, I wanna see it for myself!" Maliki said with a daring grin. Wasaliti was petrified. His father had also said that the outlands were common cross grounds for rogues. What if they met up with one? "Well? Are you brave enough to come with me to do a little exploring or what?"

"We'll get in trouble you idiot. Dad told us to stay away from all parts of the outlands." Wasaliti pointed out. Maliki laughed.

"Wasaliti, half the fun of exploring, is going places that you aren't supposed to go! It isn't exploring if we are at home now is it?" Maliki pointed out. Wasaliti couldn't argue with his brother's simplistic logic.

"I guess you're right..." Wasaliti muttered.

"So you coming?" Maliki asked with a grin. Wasaliti nodded with a bit of hesitation.
Gone for good.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Re: History; a never ending cycle

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 10th, 2009, 4:17 pm

Awesome stuff xD
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby Baya » October 10th, 2009, 4:25 pm

Commando, i'm gonna have to ask that you don't say anything if you are just gonna say

"Awesome"

or

"Good work"

You do it in every single piece of seen on here and im starting to think the only reason you post a reply to every single thread, is to get your post count up. It's not appropriate.
Gone for good.
Baya

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 11th, 2009, 9:41 am

no im serious O.o

thats good work xD i just cant wait till more O.o
i cant do any story work at all no matter how hard i tryed O.o
i always fail but meh im not really a story teller ATM O.o
and i have wrote a few storys as class stuff and thats all o.o
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Postby LilTiger » October 11th, 2009, 10:23 am

[quote="CommandoTheLion"]no im serious O.o

and i have wrote a few storys as class stuff and thats all o.o[/quote]
That's better lol.
But really, you should/need (to) stop saying "Good Work" or "Awesome XD" all the time.
But Kivuli awesomesause story! I like the names of the cubs!
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby Applejack » October 11th, 2009, 2:21 pm

Very nice FF in progress here. I cant wait to see more!
Applejack

oo0o0o0o0oo000oo

Nickname(s): AJ, Rich
Pride Points: 16

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 11th, 2009, 3:13 pm

[quote="LilTiger"][quote="CommandoTheLion"]no im serious O.o

and i have wrote a few storys as class stuff and thats all o.o[/quote]
That's better lol.
But really, you should/need (to) stop saying "Good Work" or "Awesome XD" all the time.
But Kivuli awesomesause story! I like the names of the cubs![/quote]

lol yeah i really need to start thinking of a story and try to write it O.o
Lol but i dunno how it will turn out O.o
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Postby Baya » October 11th, 2009, 4:04 pm

Thanks for the compliments everyone. Commando we aren't saying you suck at writing, it's just that you need to expand on what you are saying. Saying just Awesome, or great story, or whatever is considered just spam...
Gone for good.
Baya

Postby LilTiger » October 11th, 2009, 7:23 pm

[quote="Kivuli"]Thanks for the compliments everyone. Commando we aren't saying you suck at writing, it's just that you need to expand on what you are saying. Saying just Awesome, or great story, or whatever is considered just spam...[/quote]
Yes, so tenically, all his posts are realy spam :o
Your welcome KK
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 12th, 2009, 3:04 am

[quote="LilTiger"][quote="Kivuli"]Thanks for the compliments everyone. Commando we aren't saying you suck at writing, it's just that you need to expand on what you are saying. Saying just Awesome, or great story, or whatever is considered just spam...[/quote]
Yes, so tenically, all his posts are realy spam :o
Your welcome KK[/quote]

Yeah i kno O.o but yeah well im mostly really tired O.o and yeah just depressed all the time. =/

your wrong LT xD
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Next

Return to Fan Fictions