No
No votes
So so
No votes

Total votes : 0

The rebirth of the great war of fiction chapter 2 revenge

Postby SuperED » September 3rd, 2014, 6:40 pm

Hey everybody supererED here I own nothing
Copper was on patrol after the bombing of the tunnels patrols were done more often . When he got to the border he heard a strange sound . Suddenly the head of oddly familiar female fox popped out Copper couldn't believe his eyes " Vixey what are you doing here ?! I haven't seen you in forever how's life ?" he asked . She sighed " yes Copper it's me Vixey after getting chased by Todd and Scamp I hid for what seems like months but my wounds didn't get any better one day I was found by a vet who took me in and nursed me back to health " she explains " so how did you get here ?" he asks " well after I healed the vet said I stil needed rehab mostly because she was attached to me . She had to go to Africa for business so she took me with her . One night she was treating a patient I got hungry so I wondered off . I got lost and was seen by 3 hyenas they threatened me but were to busy eating to care that I was there . I now am looking for a place to stay and since It was a long time ago I forgave Todd for the attack and would like to join forces with you " she explained Copper then told her about how he along with the others were recruited by Scar and now called the Outlands home . After the talk Copper took Vixey to Todd Todd and Dixie's bus 930pm : Todd ,Dixie and Scamp sat in their buss that they along with Scamp's mate Angel shared they were watching the strain and houdeni when Copper walked over to the bus Todd opened the door " do you mind ?! We're watching the new episode of the strain !" Todd growled annoyed that his show was interrupted . " Well Todd it's just someone is here to see you " Copper said letting Vixey through . Todd was shocked to see his ex standing right in front of him . " Vixey what are you doing here" he says confused . Vixey and Copper explain what she told Copper to Todd . After the story was over Todd was intrigued " so since you lived with this vet you know how to kill animals with medicine and herbs " Fodd said trying to understand ." That's right " she confirms ." Alright you have some ideas that could help the outlanders win the war " Todd said smiling " care to come in and watch the strain with us "? He asked she accepted and even though Dixie and Scamp raised their eyebrows suspiciously at first but soon relaxed and resumed watching . When no one was looking she smirked and thought to herself " all according to plan " after the episode was over they went to the dark forest to pick the nessacry herbs Bambi and Ronno helped dig them out . After darts and poisons were made the outlanders went a crusade of killings with their weapons but there was one thing Vixey didn't tell Todd she had the antidotes . Afterwords Todd and the others walked proudly through the Pridelands looking down at their " kills" ( who weren't dead at all ) then when Todd had his back turned she reached for a dart and spat it at Todd but just in time Banzai got in the way . It hit him and paralyses him . As the hyena cries out in pain Todd turns his head and screams in shock at his badly injured friend . " You tricked us liar !!" he snarls . He runs at her but stops when he sees a dart loaded in her mouth " yes Todd I'm really working for Simba and Nala I came to you to kill you and the people you killed aren't really dead I have the antidotes !" she says with a smirk " oh and look behind you " she laughs Todd looks and sees Simba and Nala were about to pouce on him . He screamed but just in time Nuka and Kiara lept at them and began to fight them giving the other outlanders tine to run away after they knocked Simba and Nala down they ran too . Vixey watched them run her revenge was almost complete but as she ran further into the Pridelands she fealt 4 pairs of eyes glareing at her Shenzi , Ed ,Scamp and Dixe . All had a bone to pick with her and expressed it with their eyes before running w. " Well good I'll get them too I mean Scamp assisted in my attempted murder so I'll kill them too she thought
Me : hope you enjoyed
Banzai : why'd you kill me !? I thought I was one of your favorites !
Me : you are but I couldn't think of anyone else to kill off sorry
Banzai you could've killed off Stan he's your least favorite south park character !
Me : hmm didn't think of that but your death will cause more drama with the pups thing besides I'll bring you back later
Banzai fine
Both : Bye enjoy !
SuperED

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Return to Fan Fictions