No votes
In the middle
No votes
No
No votes

Total votes : 0

The greet war of fiction chapter 8 the symbiote extinction

Postby SuperED » August 17th, 2014, 7:08 pm

Hey superEd here's chapter 8 I own nothing !
It was once again hard times in the Outlands Bolt was fighting a pack of rogue symbiotes whi were basically a third party at this point . He was having major troubles figting them because no one knew their weakness . Bolt looked up and saw kenny trying to jump on one but he made a false step and smacked his head against the metal of a building causing a shock of sonic enegy throughout the area . For some reason the symbiotes hiss and slither away . This confuses Bolt and he spends the rest of the day thinking about it . Soon it's his turn to go on patrol and as he nears the boarder he sees a certain pridelander Tramp . As the two come near each other they try to look threatnig but are both so confused and tired they can't muster it . "Normally I would tell you to stay away but I'm so tired from fighting those dam symbiotes I can barely walk or speak " Tramp said as he struggled to catch his breath . " Me too those stupid aliens just come out of nowhere now !" Bolt said equally and annoyed from the said ordeal . " Wait you guys aren't the ones causing the symbiote attacks king ? king Simba and Queen Nala think you are " Tramp says confused ." Well at first we were but now they cause us as much trouble as they cause you " Bolt tells him . Both dog's eyes dart around
and they share a quick nod and look of understanding . " I think as much as we hate each other we're going to have to make a truce " Bolt realized " but we don't tell anyone on our respective sides until after the fact and that's only if it's vital right ?" Tramp made sure " of coarse king Nuka , queen Kiara and the other outlanders would rather kill themselves then team up with with Pridelanders " Bolt said truthfully " and visa versa " Teamp agreed. Over the next few days the two spent most of their time metting secretly and trying to find a weakness to their common enemy . " maybe it's glass and metal " they always run away from it when I see them " Tramp said trying to think " no no they can climb that " it has to be something else !" Bolt argued " well what about sucking action I've seen a few get sucked down into sewers " Tramp recalled " right but we need to kill them not just send them away " Bolt reminded him .
" hmmm ..." They thought out loud in unison " well I remember one time i had a team fighting a pack of them when suddenly the grass caught on fire they ran away but I could see their skin melting as they ran ." Tramp told Bolt." Well the day we teamed up I was fighting a group of them when one of my friends tried to come and help me he slipped and smacked into the glass and metal of a building hard . This caused a sonic enegy wave to ripple through the air. As they ran I saw the wave go through them and seem to rip there bodies apart " . Bolt remembered suddenly they both realized the key to defeating the symbiotes " fire and sonic waves !" they said in unison they wasted no time at looking for a way ti get sonic waves . That night they searched the entire Pridelands until they found what seemed to be a cave . " come in here " Tramp instructed " what is it ?" Bolt asks curious . Tramp ficked a light on with his paw " this may look like a cave but it's really a laboratory that was abandoned by humans many years ago there's some stuff here that may help us " Tramp explains . Bolt turns and sees a large glass chamber with a huge laser inside it . " Woah " Bolt says his mouth gapping as he trots inside and starts the lazer . Tramp sees this and runs toward him frantically ." Bolt no !" he shouts and jumps in front of Bolt just in time for them both to be zapped . When it's all over they both realize what they can do Bolt tests their newfound powers out first he now has super speed , increased durability , lincresed strength and a sonic super bark . Tramp shares these powers and also has a super howl and is able to jump farther . Amazed at these new abilities they begin to discuss a plan " so the other day I heard a group of symbiotes talking they are going to have a mass hunt in the Outlander tunnels " Bolt explained to Tramp " you can understand them ?" Tramp asks amazed " yeah we learned after working with them "Bolt says . The next day while the outlanders were asleep Bolt gave Tramp a tour of the tunnels in order to choose a place to hide they chose a tunnel underneath a building . They brought sticks rocks , matches and explosives and waited . Soon every symbiote that existed was on the hunt . Tramp and Bolt started the explosives and lit the matches which caught on fire the fires grew by touching the sticks and rocks . As the symbiotes ran and melted in the flames Bolt and Tramp ran out of the fires using super speed they used their super bark and
howl to kill the remainng symbiotes . The lasf of them Carnage who now led the symbiote
pack and left Todd's body frantically ran away . He was paying attention and smacked in to a
flaming tree and was both ripped apart by sonic waves and burned to death Killing the last of the symboite menace . Just as the other outlanders came to investigate Tramp used his super speed to run back into the Pridelands but just before he does they both stop to share one last smirk " just so you know next time we meet I'm going to try to tear you apart "Bo,t says smiling " of coarse but just because you try but that dosn't mean you'll succeed Tramp says also smiling as he vanishs i. Bolt turns and starts walking when he sees Todd and Scamp running up to him " what the hell happened here ?!" they shouted in unison ." Oh nothing let's just say we won't see another symbiote for a long time ". Bolt says with a smirk . His two friends raise their eyebrows suspiciously but say nothing as all 3 walk back Into the burnig gloom of the Outlands .
Well there you go and remember commemt and vote ! I still own nothing other then the lab and laser .
SuperED

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Return to Fan Fictions