The great war of fiction part 6 a annoying choice and a lost

The great war of fiction part 6 a annoying choice and a lost

Postby SuperED » August 17th, 2014, 12:30 am

Hey superEd here it's time for part 6 last time the outlanders were digging tunnels for safety but Kenny located a unidentified object in the dirt what is it and more importantly what will are favorite villains do with it ? Let's find out !
After a lot of digging the tunnel diggers finally dug the thing up ." It looks like a piece of paper " Clyde says confused " well let's wipe the dust off " Shenzi suggested used his fat hand to wipe it off " it's a map " Nuka said staring at it " the pictures look like tombs " Kiara remarks " but I can't read the words I don't understand them " she adds ." I can " Kenny says his voice muffled under his parka " what was that Kenny ?" Todd asks . Kenny try's to pull his zipper down but it's stuck " does anybody speak Kenny ?" Copper asks looking around ." we do" Cartman says with a smug look on his face that is shared by Stan and Kyle Todd roles his eyes so do , Nuka , Kiara ,Scamp and Dixie "
SuperED

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Return to Fan Fictions