Grief Luck

Grief Luck

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 1st, 2009, 2:45 pm

POINTLESS FAN-FICTION ALERT

I'll remake this oh-so-called story later, because there's nothing interesting on it at all. Please do not read. You'll die of boredom, like I did when I read this again.

Chapter 1: Birth

Night. Everything was dark and silent. But suddenly, some roars where heard from a cave. It was princess Uzuri. She was giving birth to a cub. It soon was over. It was a girl cub. It had bright brown colour, like her. She got the cub and lied on her spot on the den and tried to rest. Suddenly, a black furred lion entered the den. It was Katili, Uzuri's mate. He walked close to his mate and smiled to her as he looked at their cub. What is his name? he asked. Uzuri answered at him with a worried look at him: It's a girl, not a boy as we expected. The mighty lion roared. What?! I told you I wanted a son! Get rid of it now, or I will!! he said, furious. But Katili, it's your cub! You can't just kill your daughter! Don't worry, I'll take care of her and learn her the basics of hunting, and you'll learn her how to be a queen and fighting. She'll be almost as strong as you. she said, hoping she will change his mind. The black furred lion stood there thinking. Hmm. I guess. As long as it's gonna be tough enough to be the heir. he said as he lied down next to his mate. Uzuri smiled. Her mate let her cub live. She looked at the cub, and then she looked at her mate. I'll call her...Rentai.

-----BOREDOM STARTS FROM HERE-----

[b]Chapter 2: Grief

Two weeks later, Rentai was a healthy cub. She was playing alone, since she was the only cub in he pride. She suddenly saw some big and weird animals she had never seen before. They were pink and were wearing some brown clothes. They also had a weird thing on the hand. She hid in a bush. Suddenly, Uzuri appeared. ''Rentai, where are you?'' She suddenly saw the animals. ''Oh no... Humans. Katili got out of the den and went close to Uzuri. ''What's wrong?'' Suddenly, a human shot Katili. Rentai watched in fear. ''No! You'll pay for this!'' Uzuri attacked one of the humans, but she got shot too. She roared in pain and fell down. Rentai didn't talk. She just watched in fear the scene. Suddenly, Malka, her grandfather, and the rest of the pride attacked the humans and chased them off. Rentai ran to her mum. ''Mommy... What's wrong with you? Why do you have this red water on your body?'' Uzuri looked at her daughter. ''Sorry Rentai... You're on your own now...'' Uzuri stopped breathing. ''Mum? Dad? What do you mean I'm on my own? What's wrong? Mum?'' She cried. Malka saw Uzuri, her daughter, and Katili. ''Oh no...'' He then saw Rentai close to her mum, crying. He came close to her. ''Grandpa, what's wrong with mummy and daddy?'' Malka looked at Rentai, trying not to cry. ''They... are on the stars now... We can't do anything about it... You'll never see them again..'' ''What do you mean grandpa? Why are they on the stars?'' ''They are dead..'' ''What?...'' Rentai went close to Malka and cried more. ''You can't stay here, Rentai. None of the lionesses can afford a cub, they're all gonna have their own... You have to go to the Pridelands, to king Simba. They'll help you there.'' ''But... I want my parents back...'' ''There's nothing we can do about it... You should go now.'' Rentai started running away from the Mountainlands. Malka watched Rentai leave. He started crying about his daughter.

Chapter 3: Hope

Rentai kept running. She couldn't accept the fact that her parents were dead. ''Where are the Pridelands anyway...'' She reached the other side of the mountain and saw two huge rocks that had a cave in them. But everything around the place was barren and dark. The place was full of skulls. ''What is this place? It could be deserted!'' She then saw a thin lion with brown fur and a black mane calling someone. Suddenly, she heard someone behind her running. She hid behind a rock. It was a lion with a golden fur and a red-ish mane. A lioness was behind it. They ran to the big rock and hid. She realized there were hyenas around the place. She looked at the brown lion with the lioness again. They seemed to have an argument, when the brown lion slapped the lioness. "Is that really king Simba grandpa was talking about?'' The golden lion rushed to the lioness and talked to the brown lion. Thunders were hitting the trees. A fire had started. ''Oh no! RUN!'' She went close to the big rock, but then the fire surrounded her. The brown lion fell from the rock and then she saw the hyenas jumping on it. A lioness saw Rentai. ''That little cub is trapped! I should help it!'' Rentai fainted. The lioness jumped, grabbed her and then she jumped out of the fire. It soon started to rain. A lioness saw the other lioness with the cub. ''Where did you find that cub, Sarafina? ''I found it under Pride Rock, it was surrounded by the fires, and I jumped in and saved it. I think I'll keep it, what do you think, Sarabi? ''If you think so. Rentai woke up. ''Where am I...?'' "You're on Pride Rock. Where are your parents?" "I don't want to talk about it." "What's your name then?" "Rentai." "I'm Sarafina, and this is Sarabi. We could be your parents if you want." "Ok. I don't have anyone in this world." The golden lion came close to Sarabi. "Well done Simba." "Thanks mother." Simba climed up. She saw a baboon close to him. "It is time." Simba climbed on Pride Rock. A voice said ''Remember...'' Simba then roared. The lionesses roared too. Grass started growing on the barren land.

Chapter 4: Meeting

Weeks later, Rentai had become a fully grown cub, ready to become a teen. Kopa, Simba's son, was one of her best friends. They would play around all day. But all of this was gonna change...

One day...

''Kopa! Kopa wake up!'' Kopa woke up and saw Rentai trying to wake him up. ''What is it?'' ''It's our exploring day, Mr sleepy cub!'' ''Oh, come on, let's go later!'' ''Don't be so lazy!'' ''Ok, ok...'' Kopa stood up and yawned. ''So, where are we gonna go to explore? Maybe to the Outlands?'' he said. Yeah, that's a good idea!'' ''Well, I gotta wake my parents up to tell them we're going there...'' ''Oh, come on, we won't stay there for long!'' ''Ok, fine...'' The cubs walked outside to den. The sun was rising up once again. The cubs walked down Pride Rock. They were running straight to the Outlands, when Zazu saw them and flew in front of them. ''Where are you royal troublemakers going? It's dangerous there!'' He said. Both cubs gave him an eyebrow. The were walking back, when Rentai pinned Zazu. ''Run! Quick! I'll catch up on ya!'' Kopa ran to the Outlands. Rentai got Zazu from the tail and sent him flying to Pride Rock. She ran straight to the Outlands. She noticed another cub was there. It had a orange fur colour and a hair tuft on the head. Kopa walked close to it. Rentai remained in the position. Kopa stared at the cub. The cub got an aggressive stand. ''Who are you, cub?'' Kopa said. ''Why do you care, Mr hairdo?'' ''Look who's talking, the queen of the hairdos!'' ''Ha! Oh yeah? Your is way bigger, it's bigger than your brain!'' Kopa pinned to cub. ''Who dare you to talk like that to the Prince!?'' ''Oh, I'm sorry, your Majesty, you must be the prince for the hairdos!'' The cubs fought until they were both now. The cub realized that Kopa was as tough as her. ''Not bad, Mr hairdo! What's your name?'' ''It's Kopa.'' ''Mine's Vitani.'' Rentai watched the whole scene without revealing herself. She was hiding up a tree. Kopa and Vitani walked away from the barren land and came back to the Pridelands. Kopa looked around. ''Where is she?'' he said. ''Where is who?'' There was another cub with me... never mind. It's probably on Pride Rock. Let's go play.'' Rentai climbed down the tree and went back to Pride Rock without revealing herself. How could her best friend leave her like that? Kopa was playing with Vitani all the afternoon. When he came back, Simba was mad at him. ''Where were you Kopa?! Playing with Scar's daughter?!'' ''But dad, she's nice, why can't we be friends?'' ''Because she might put you in danger! Her mother, Zira, is mad at me because she thinks I killed Scar and she would walk to take revenge by hurting you!'' Kopa was upset. His father had told him the story of his life weeks ago. ''You'll never play with Vitani again!'' Kopa started crying. He rushed into the den and kept crying. Rentai was in the den, ad she was happy, because Kopa would never meet that cub again. But the next day, Kopa left her behind and went to play with Vitani again. He did that for several days. But that wouldn't last for long...

Chapter 5: Ambush

It was a beautiful day that morning. Rentai woke up and yawned. She looked around her and noticed it was morning. She went outside to watch the sunrise. Kopa woke up too, and walked outside to greet Rentai. He stoop beside her. ''Morning Rentai.'' ''Good morning Kopa.'' ''Emm, I'll go play with Vitani again, and I thought you could come too.'' Rentai thought of it a bit. She disliked Vitani, but it was her chance to play with Kopa again. ''Ok, fine.'' Vitani was waiting for them in the waterhole. She was completely stressed out and a little deppresed when Kopa and Rentai came. Kopa looked at Vitani. ''What's wrong?'' ''Oh, it's n-nothing... I've-I've got to tell you...'' Zira was spying them. She gave Vitani a mad look. ''Oh, nothing... I thought we could go to the Outlands and play...'' Kopa was a little confused, and so was Rentai. Why was she talking like that? ''Fine, whatever you want Vitani...'' Kopa said. Let's go quick! The cubs ran to the Outlands, not knowing that Zira was following them all the time. They soon reached the Outlands. It had a mist that day Vitani teared a little. ''Vitani, you look sick. Maybe we should go back?'' Rentai said giving her a worried look. ''No, it's nothing... Suddenly, some Outlanders came from the mist. They surrounded them.

To be continued...
Last edited by KopsTheTerminator on October 30th, 2009, 11:05 pm, edited 16 times in total.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Rentai: Tough Luck

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 1st, 2009, 5:17 pm

Wow thats a awesome Story ^^ i cant wait for more^^

ill be watching ;)
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Re: Rentai: Tough Luck

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 5th, 2009, 9:37 am

Chapter 4 is up! ^^

Also, I changed the title to Grief luck. You'll see why.
KopsTheTerminator

Re: Rentai: Grief Luck

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 5th, 2009, 11:54 am

wow i love Chapter 4 xD
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 5th, 2009, 12:06 pm

Thanks! Let me guess why: It has Vitani! lol
KopsTheTerminator

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 5th, 2009, 12:12 pm

hmm yeah but thats so mean of Simba not letting Kopa play with Vitani.
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 8th, 2009, 6:39 pm

Chapter 5 is up! :D
KopsTheTerminator

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 30th, 2009, 10:36 pm

oooo chapter 5 sounds interesting xD leading into chapter 6 xD
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Re: Grief Luck

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 30th, 2009, 10:37 pm

Wait, how did I bump this? O_o Sorry, it was an accident.
KopsTheTerminator

Return to Fan Fictions