Scarred Heart

Scarred Heart

Postby Baya » September 30th, 2009, 2:20 am

"Your Father is Dead..."

Those words echoed through his juvenile mind. He looked down with his amber eyes as they leaked tears that he was ashamed to shed. The tears dripped onto his tan furred paws as his ears drooped. He could not stop sobbing ever since Zira spat those words into his face, and expected him to take it like it was nothing. Little Adhabu just lost his father, and his grand mother only cared about killing Simba. His aunt tried to comfort him at first, but he would not accept it. He simply ran off on his own, and now here he lay, in the desert, weeping to Nuka's death.

Why did he care so much for the scrappy lion? All his father ever did was conceive him. At times Nuka denied that Adhabu was his child. They were exactly identical, and as Adhabu grew into a more mature cub, Nuka could not deny his son. However, even when Nuka accepted young Adhabu he rarely talked to the cub. All Nuka cared about was pleasing Zira, and that planted a seed of hatred in the cub's heart for his grandmother.

Now he was gone. Throughout his entire life, Adhabu just wanted his father's acknowledgment, and love, but he never got it. Instead his father got himself killed and left him all alone in this dark empty world. Adhabu wasn't sobbing now. His little claws were digging into the sand he was laying down in, out of his anger. It was his uncle Kovu that caused all this! His grandmother told him what his uncle had done.

A sinister smile spread across the cub's face as he wiped away his tears. His innocence was gone. When Kovu killed Nuka, he killed a part of Adhabu. The cub did not know why, but now his heart was content of killing his uncle, and avenging his father. He would train, every day just like his uncle. He'd be stronger, faster, and would portray his animosity without fear of being judged as a monster.

Adhabu looked to the cloud filled sky, as rain poured down onto his face washing away the stains of dried tears. "I will avenge you father. I promise..." Adhabu said with a monotone.
Gone for good.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Re: Scarred Heart

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 30th, 2009, 8:38 am

wow awesome Story im very interested.
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby Baya » September 30th, 2009, 1:24 pm

That was it. This was just the back story of my character Adhabu :3
Gone for good.
Baya

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 30th, 2009, 1:33 pm

Awesome! lol, I have a character who's Nuka's son too! His name is Hofu which means fear.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Baya » September 30th, 2009, 9:18 pm

Oh for realz? xD

I just noticed all my charries are angsty O_O
Gone for good.
Baya

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 1st, 2009, 6:30 am

Ah oh well but very nice tho xD
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 1st, 2009, 11:48 am

[quote="Kivuli"]Oh for realz? xD

I just noticed all my charries are angsty O_O[/quote]

lol they don't really have the same personalities or names, so it's not copying. xP
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Baya » October 1st, 2009, 12:50 pm

No, but they are angst filled. All of them are angry inside XD
Gone for good.
Baya

Postby KovusTrueMate » October 31st, 2009, 9:57 pm

Poor Adhabu. :( :sad: :cry: :sad2: :ooo: :cry2: :innocent2:
Why in the name of Kovu did Nuka name his cub "Punishment"????? That's what Adhabu means. :x :dissatisfied: :ehh: :pout: :ooo: :hmph: :disgust2:

"It's the scars that make you stronger
It's the hard times that make you wise
It's the sweet things only time brings
That arrive like a blessing in disguise"
~ Bryan Adams ~

Spoiler: show
~1st Siggy by Me~
-Winner Bars by Simba-
KovusTrueMate

"We gotta go back to the future!"

Nickname(s): KTM, Kovu, Balto, and McFly (No, really)

Return to Fan Fictions