(deleted)

Re: Timon and Ma: A Night to Never Forget

Postby Panda-chan » August 14th, 2017, 4:22 am

Okay, umm.. :ehh2: This """""fanfic""""" makes me really uncomfortable. Was this meant to be endearing? Erotic? What is even going on between these two? Do I even want to know?

[quote="Timon the great"]Ma gently moves her humanized meerkat fingers down to the top of Timon's human like neck, tender to touch. Just below his back hairline briefly rubbing and lovingly squeezing it and then pulls him up next to the bottom of her face, nearly nose to nose, stretching his slender neck.

He cannot help but swallow as his mother rubs him on this part of his torso.

Ma slowly and very lovingly kisses her adult son on his forehead above his black eyebrows which creates a light, lovely smacking sound and then continues to affectionately rub and a few times, gently massage his soft neck below his vividly red point-like hairline on the back of his head. Bringing him closer into ecstasy.[/quote]

MODS MODS MODS
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Re: Timon and Ma: A Night to Never Forget

Postby WildSimba » August 14th, 2017, 4:28 am

[quote="Panda-chan"]Okay, umm.. :ehh2: This """""fanfic""""" makes me really uncomfortable. Was this meant to be endearing? Erotic? What is even going on between these two? Do I even want to know?

[quote="Timon the great"]Ma gently moves her humanized meerkat fingers down to the top of Timon's human like neck, tender to touch. Just below his back hairline briefly rubbing and lovingly squeezing it and then pulls him up next to the bottom of her face, nearly nose to nose, stretching his slender neck.

He cannot help but swallow as his mother rubs him on this part of his torso.

Ma slowly and very lovingly kisses her adult son on his forehead above his black eyebrows which creates a light, lovely smacking sound and then continues to affectionately rub and a few times, gently massage his soft neck below his vividly red point-like hairline on the back of his head. Bringing him closer into ecstasy.[/quote]

MODS MODS MODS[/quote]

timon jizzes himself the end I just ended your story m8
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Previous

Return to Fan Fictions