The Lion King 5: Change of Royalty (Collab)

Re: The Lion King 5: Change of Royalty (Collab)

Postby Adofo » February 16th, 2014, 11:49 pm

(It's ur turn. u didn't write anything)
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Kipekee » February 28th, 2014, 2:29 am

A few days later, at midnight, everyone was asleep. Suddenly, Shanon shook her brother.
"Sam? Sam, wake up. And turn on the news."
Sam sighed and got up and turned on the television.
'Tails the Fox missing, Teammates in a panic!'
"Oh my God."

(this is based off of something that happened recently to poor little Tails </3 he's home now though)
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » February 28th, 2014, 8:01 am

*Shanon goes to wake up her parents*
Shanon: MOM! DAD! Tails has gone missing!
Christen: What!?
Shanon: They don't know what happened. He's just gone!
Adofo: Awww man!
*Adofo heads down stairs and gets up Kiara and Kovu.*
Adofo: hey. I got some bad news. Tails has gone missing.
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » February 28th, 2014, 10:04 pm

Kiara and Kovu looked at each other, their faces full of shock and horror. Sam came down stairs.
"The news just said that Kelsey is going to use her German Shepherd Dog to try and track Tails but that's all she can do in her power."

The black echidness held up one of Tails' belongings so Maxwell can sniff it.
"Search." Kelsey commanded.
She freed Maxwell off his leach and he immediately obeyed, sniffing the ground wherever he could reach.
"So..." Sonic said. "How do you know if he finds something?"
"He tells you." She answered. "He'll sit down and bark a certain way. A loud-ish bark means he found just an ordinary object that belonged to the missing person like a half eaten piece of food he dropped or maybe even a clue. A loud as in," She paused to take in air, "THIS LOUD bark means that he found the actual missing person."
Knuckles grunted. "Then let's hope for a very loud bark, then."
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » February 28th, 2014, 10:18 pm

*The dog just laid down on the ground and whimpered*
Sonic: What does that mean?
Kelsey: Ohh no......

Shanon: Daddy we have to go help them look for him!
Adofo: I don't think so.
Shanon: WHAT!? Why not!?!?
Adofo: Trust me, by the time we try to help, his team will have found him! He'll be okay baby. We should focus on finding you cousins and your aunt and uncle.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » February 28th, 2014, 10:24 pm

"But they helped us when we needed it most! Now we should return the favor! Sam, we're going whether or not Mom and Dad are coming. Let's go." Shanon said, grabbing her jacket before going outside.
"Coming." Sam said, following his sister.

"Well?" Sonic said.
"That means that he found something but he can't follow it because the scent is stale already. GOD DAMN IT." She yelled. The two patriarchs took a few steps back.
She did the same thing with the dog. "Search." She commanded, but she pointed to go in another direction. This time, Maxwell found something almost immediately.
Tails' Chaos Emerald that he was rewarded for saving a train station that was under attack.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » February 28th, 2014, 10:30 pm

Adofo: Hey! You two aren't going anywhere! ....not without us. Everyone get in!
*Christen, Sam and Shanon got into the cabin of their truck and Adofo, Kovu and Kiara got in the bed and drove to were the news report was being held.*
Christen: Kelsey! Hey, we came to help find Tails!
Adofo: Yeah! Hey that co-worker of yours isn't around is she?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » February 28th, 2014, 10:35 pm

"Who, Mildred? No, she's probably in bed by now. It's 2 A.M." Kelsey said, blinking.
Sonic smirked. "I don't know how Knuckles is still awake!"
"Shut up." Knuckles growled.
Maxwell came forward with the sparkling yellow gem and barked.
"HOLYCOWTHATSTAILSCHAOSEMERALDOHMYGOD." Sonic exclaimed.
"Sonic. Dude. Breathe. Don't talk as fast as you can run, I hardly heard a word you said. All I heard was blah." Knuckles said.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » February 28th, 2014, 10:43 pm

Adofo: Look just calm down! Tails is a strong little guy. He's okay! I know it!
Sam: Yeah. So any leads to where he could be?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » February 28th, 2014, 11:01 pm

"Yeah, but he's very scatter brained." Sonic said. "Even though he's smart, he can be kind of like, 'Which way? Which way?'. You have to wonder about which version you're gonna get of him."
Kelsey scooted forward. "Adofo, I forgot to warn you. It takes a few days for Nala's body to accept her new lungs, but they most likely won't. Don't be surprised if she drops dead to the floor. Cross your fingers."
Adofo noted it in his head, as much as he didn't want to.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Fictions