the story of my life [ collaborated fiction ]

Re: the story of my life [ collaborated fiction ]

Postby Adofo » December 30th, 2013, 3:14 am

Tails: How do you know something's wrong?
Kelsey: I just feel....this cold, something that is just pure evil. More evil than anything we've faced.
Sonic: Hmm, I've got a bad feeling about this.
Back in the town of Nzuri, Reed goes back his little sport right outside of town and starts digging something up. A strange looking gun. He heads over to the town's graveyard and digs up Jack's grave. He digs out a coffin and opens it up to find Jack's skeleton.
Reed: Ah, there you are Jack! Let's go get the rest of our new little team!
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 31st, 2013, 7:07 pm

(If you don't mind me saying, this isn't really a fanfiction. Its more like an RP. I've never heard of a chapter of a book having only 7 lines.)
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Kipekee » December 31st, 2013, 9:53 pm

I don't mind, but the reason why is because he's not that much of a typer as I am.
Thanks for the feedback; we'll try to make the chapters longer!
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » January 1st, 2014, 2:59 am

ME!?!? You're the one that made the first tiny chapter! For a while u did like 3 liners and i still did 12!
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Previous

Return to Fan Fictions