The Lion King: Memories

The Lion King: Memories

Postby Adofo » October 25th, 2013, 8:51 pm

I'm kind of on a writing streak right now so excuse me for making so many things! In addition the having dreamed up alternate versions of The Lion King 1 and The Lion King 2 Simba's Pride with Adofo in them and then of coarse having just have an entirely new dream of The Lion King 3(Adofo's Untold Story), I've also had just a few random dreams of Simba, Nala and Adofo having all kinds of adventures together as kids and so I've decided to go ahead and put them all on here! They are all fairly short stories so I'm just going to post each one as one reply instead of breaking them up into chapters. Some of them are kind of heartwarming, some a weird and some of them are.....well I don't really know how to describe them so I'll just call them crazy.

This first one is actually a scene from the very being of my very first dream of an alternate timeline with Adofo in The Lion King. It takes place right after Simba is presented to the Pridelands. (To be specific right after the title card and right before Mufasa and Zazu's little talk with Scar.) I just thought this would be a good opening for something like this.

All other entries will be posted very soon over time. Enjoy!

Welcome To The Pridelands: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=34260&p=997284#p997284
Eating Pains: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=34260&p=1005982#p1005982
Last edited by Adofo on November 25th, 2013, 9:14 am, edited 6 times in total.
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Welcome to the Pridelands

Postby Adofo » October 25th, 2013, 8:52 pm

Simba has been presented to the Pridelands as the new future king. Rafiki starts to bring the newborn Simba back to his parents but when he hands him back to Sarabi a plane can be heard off in the distance. Black smoke can be seen coming off one of the engines, the plane is falling fast and flies overhead the animals and almost hits Priderock. A few seconds later a crash can be heard and smoke drifts up into the sky. Mufasa leaves to go have a look and Rafiki soon follows. A little ways back behind Priderock the two see the crashed plane. They slowly approach it as it lays in pieces all over the ground. Rafiki looks in through the front half in the front window and sees a man and a woman strapped into the two pilot chairs. The two head inside and see they are not moving. They are both dead. There is a small box in the corner close to a small fire. Rafiki reaches in and pulls out a few papers with some of them still having their edges slowly burning away and finds a special document, a birth certificate with most of the page burned off, only leaving a date the was about three months ago. As Mufasa and Rafiki look at the paper they suddenly hear a cry coming from the severed back end of the plane. They pull back a curtain and find a little human baby strapped into an enormous booster seat. Mufasa puts his paw on the baby’s head and slowly turns it examining him. Instantly the baby stops crying and stares at the big lion and gets a huge smile on its face. Mufasa smiles right back. Rafiki manages to unbuckle the little human and picks it up and takes it outside. When they step outside they both notice a shining beam of light through the clouds hits the baby and the wind seems to be blowing around the little infant. Rafiki and Mufasa just smile at each other and take the baby back home. When they get back every one wonders what happened.
Sarabi: Mufasa, what happened?
Mufasa: That thing crashed, whoever was on board didn’t make it……except for this one.
Mufasa turns to the side and reveals a little baby human sitting on his back holding onto his mane. He falls off but Rafiki easily catches him. Everyone looks to the little baby with wonder.
Lioness: What is that?
Mufasa: It’s a human baby!
Lioness: A human?!!
Mufasa: We found him in the wreckage. I’m sure the people that we found were his parents.
Sarabi: How awful! What should we do with him?
Mufasa: Well I don’t really know.
Rafiki notices the baby looking down at the newborn Simba.
Rafiki sets the baby down next to Simba and he slowly leans over and the newborn Simba sticks out his paw and the baby grabs onto it. They both smile but the little human falls over onto Sarabi’s arm. Sarabi picks him up by his little blue shirt and stuffs him in between her and Simba. The little baby immediately grabs the newborn and gives him a hug with big smiles on both their faces. The baby snuggles his head into the newborns little shoulder and the newborn Simba gives the human baby a tiny little lick on his forehead.
Rafiki: Looks like they like each other!
Sarabi: Look like they do! Mufasa, I say we keep him. We can’t just leave him without any parents, he won’t last long.
Mufasa: Yeah, but he’s different.
Sarabi: I know, but we can’t just leave him!
Mufasa: …...Alright, but no matter what, we will always look at him as our own!
Sarabi: Okay! Say hello to your new brother Simba!
Simba just pushes against the baby’s squishy cheek with his paw while they both still smile.
Sarabi: What should we call him?
Mufasa: How about……Adofo?
Sarabi: That sounds perfect!
Sarabi licks the top of Simba’s head and then the top of Adofo’s.
Last edited by Adofo on December 20th, 2013, 5:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Re: The Lion King: Memories

Postby Claws » October 27th, 2013, 11:31 pm

Wow I think this was really good, keep up like this!, I'm now impatient to read the next chapter of it :D
Claws
Imitation of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Tico
Pride Points: 6

Eating Pains

Postby Adofo » November 12th, 2013, 9:38 pm

Simba: Hey Dad can we do something today!?
Mufasa: Sure, what would you like to do?
Simba: Can we go hunting?
Mufasa: Sure, I think it's about time you had a chance to do some hunting.
Simba: Can Adofo come too?
Mufasa: Of course he can.
The two walk out of the mouth of the cave to look for Adofo so they can get started.
Mufasa: Simba do you know where he could be?
Adofo: RRRAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Adofo jumps off the rocks behind them onto his fathers back.
Mufasa: WHOA! Hehehe there you are Adofo! I see you've been practicing!
Adofo: Yep!
Simba: Hey Adofo, me and Dad were going to go hunting, you wanna come?!
Adofo: You bet!
Sarabi: Hey wait just one second! Mufasa are yo sure they're old enough?
Simba: Oh come on Mom, we're ready!
Adofo: Please Mom!
Sarabi: I don't know, I don't want my little boys to get hurt.
Simba: We're not little!
Adofo: We can handle ourselves!
Sarabi: Well......okay!
Adofo/Simba: YEAH!!!!
Mufasa: Come on boys!
Sarabi: Have fun you two!
After a long day of hunting the three return home.
Sarabi: So how was it?
Simba: GREAT! Me and Adofo worked together and we got a zebra!
Sarabi: Wow, good job boys!
Adofo: *yawn* I'm tired.
Simba: Yeah, me too.
Mufasa: Well you two did do a lot of work today.
Sarabi: Why don't you two go ahead and go to bed?
Adofo: I'm up for that.
Simba: Good night.
Mufasa: Good night!
Sarabi: Night boys!
Later that night everyone in Priderock is sound asleep, but Adofo is a little uncomfortable, something is bothering his foot.
He wakes up and looks down, Simba has his eyes half open and is chewing on Adofo's bare foot.

Adofo: OW!! OOOWWWW!!!!!
Immediately everyone wakes up and sees Simba gnawing on Adofo.
Mufasa: SIMBA!!!!
Simba stops, shuts his eyes and reopens them with his teeth still trying to dig into Adofo.
Simba: Wha-
He sees he has his teeth biting into his brother and quickly lets go and jumps back.
Simba: WHOA! What happened!?!
Mufasa: You were biting your brothers foot!
Sarabi: Adofo are you okay?!
Adofo: OOWWW! It hurts!
Nala: What were you doing?!
Simba: I don't know?! I didn't mean too, I don't even remember doing it!
Sarabi: Oh no.
Mufasa: What?
Sarabi: You're sleep eating!
Simba: What?!!
Sarabi: It's something my father did when he was about your age. His instincts were starting to kick in and soon he started wandering around at night trying to find him something eat!
Adofo: WHAT!?
Simba: So I was trying to eat Adofo?!
Mufasa: It...would seem that way.
Simba: But I don't want to eat Adofo! Why would I do that?!?
Sarabi: Well the thing is with sleep eating is that you'll try to eat anything around that is alive that isn't your own kind. And Adofo is the closest thing around.
Simba: Adofo I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it!
Adofo: It's okay. Oww!
Mufasa: Did he ever stop?
Sarabi: Yeah, but he just had to wait for it to stop.
Simba: So I'm just gonna keep trying to eat Adofo until it stops?!
Adofo: Uh oh.
Mufasa: Well....I guess we'll just have to keep you two separated at night till this is all over.
A little later Adofo is sleeping in Sarabi's arms and Simba is sleeping in Mufasa's arms to help keep them away from each other.
Simba's eyes open up half way and Simba manages to slip through his fathers arms without waking him.
He walks over to Adofo and starts to chew on his arm. Pretty soon Adofo wakes up.

Adofo: OW! MOM! MOM!!!!!!
Sarabi: SIMBA!!!!
Simba is fully awakened and his mouth is still around Adofo's arm. He quickly lets go.
Simba: Adofo I'm....I'm really sorry!
Sarabi looks at her sons arm and sees a bunch of teeth marks on his arm.
Sarabi: Oh Simba, what are we gonna do?!?
Simba: I'm sorry!
Sarabi: Mufasa what are we gonna do?
Mufasa: I don't know. Maybe we can-
Everyone notices Simba backing up to the entrance of the cave.
Sarabi: Simba, where are you going?!!
Simba: I've got to get away, I can't sleep around him, it's for the best!
Simba takes off as fast as he can and disappears in the darkness.
Adofo: SIMBA!!
Mufasa: SIMBA!!! Alright, everyone can you please go out and try to find Simba before he gets hurt?!
Immediately all the Pridelanders leave to look for the prince.
Sarafina: Nala you and Adofo stay here!
Nala: But Mom!
Sarafina: No buts, it's too dark out, now stay!
Nala: *sigh* How are you Adofo?
Adofo: Good I guess....but this is all my fault.
Nala: Why?
Adofo: Because I'm a human, if I wasn't or even maybe if I wasn't here Simba wouldn't have run off.
Nala: Don't talk like that!.......You know where he went, don't you?
Adofo: Yeah.
Nala: I do too. Let's go!
Nala helps Adofo along on his bad foot that Simba had chewed on earlier. They head down the side of Priderock and head out a little ways to a pile of rocks. The two find an opening and head inside.
Nala: Simba?
Simba: Wh- what are you two doing here!?! Get away from me Adofo.....I don't want to hurt you!
Adofo: But I want to help you!
Simba: Why!?? Don't you hate me?
Adofo: WHAT!?? NO!!! Why would you think that?
Simba: Because I'm trying to AT you!
Adofo: Hey it's not your fault. You're my little brother, I could never hate you!
Simba: I'm sorry....
Adofo: It's okay, I know you don't mean to do it. *yawn* Come on let's get you back home. *yawn*
Simba: I don't know if I *yawn* can make it.
Soon the two just seem to drop from being so worn out for the day.
Nala: Come guys get up! Simba wake up! You'll sleep eat again!! Come on!
Simba does manage to get back up but again his eyes are half open, he's still asleep.
Nala: Oh no, ADOFO!
Adofo: Ugh....what?
Simba bites down as hard as he can on Adofo's leg, instantly waking Adofo up.
Adofo: OOOWWWWW!!!!!
Adofo manages to get Simba off his leg. But Simba creeps back in.
Adofo: Simba! SIMBA!!!! Wake up!! You don't want to do this!!!!
Simba pounces at him but Adofo rolls out of the way and runs out of the little hideaway. Simba chases after him.
Nala: SIMBA STOP!!!!!
Eventually Simba corners Adofo in a small path way filled with tall rocks too difficult for Adofo to climb on with his bad foot.
Adofo: Simba, look I know you want to eat me but if you want I can bring you some of that zebra, if you'd want that. Huh? Come on buddy, you wouldn't hurt your big brother, would you?
Simba, still in a deep sleep, pounces on Adofo and pins him to the ground. He has a hungry look in his half open eyes and even licks his lips. Adofo's too weak from hunting all day to get away.
Adofo: Ugh......okay Simba....you win.......just know, that even though there is a very high possibility of you eating me right now, that I still love you little guy, even though you probably can't hear me, I just wanted to let you know that.
Just as Simba starts to chomp down onto Adofo's throat, he stops. He rolls off of him and grabs his head in pain, he's actually fighting his own instincts.
Simba: NO! I....will....not....hurt....my brother!!!
Simba just falls back onto the ground, out cold. At the same time Nala arrives to see what happened.
Adofo: Simba! Come Simba! Speak to me little buddy! Come on!
Simba starts to awake, this time with his eyes fully open.
Simba: Adofo?? Did I.....are you okay?
Adofo: I'm fine!
Nala: What happened to you?
Simba: I....fought my own instincts. I don't know how else to say it.
Adofo: So now you're not gonna try to snack on me anymore.
Simba: Yeah....yeah I think so!
Adofo: Oh good!
Nala: Come on let's get back home.
The three slowly walk back to Priderock.
Adofo: Hey Simba. How did I taste by the way?
Simba: Hmm sorta like zebra with a little bit of hippo.
Adofo: Hmmm actually that sounds kinda good really.
Simba, Nala and Adofo laugh the whole way back.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Singled Out

Postby Adofo » January 2nd, 2014, 3:15 am

Simba and Nala are trying to drag Adofo out of the mouth of Priderock's cave.
Simba: UGH! Adofo, come on!
Adofo: Ughhh, why!?!?!
Simba: You promised!
Nala: Come on!
Adofo: Uuggghhhh! Alright! I'll take you swimming!
Simba: YES!
Nala: YEAH!
The trio go down to the water hole and Adofo jumps in for a swim.
Simba: Alright, so how do we swim?
Adofo: You step in and with your front paws you just push the water down, over and over. And with your back legs you just keep kicking gently.
Nala: Uhh...I'm having second thoughts about this.
Adofo: Here, come here. I'll help you.
Adofo picks up Nala and places her halfway in the water.
Adofo: Okay, now try. I won't let go.
Nala: Like this?
Adofo: Yep!
He lets her go.
Nala: HEY! Hey....hey! I'm swimming!
Adofo: See! It's not so hard.
Simba: Hey is she can do it, I can!
Simba jumps in, making a big splash and comes back up swimming.
Simba: HA! See! I told you!
Adofo: And you two were getting cold feet!
Simba fills his mouth with water.
Simba: *muffled* Hey Adofo!
Adofo: What?
Simba sprays the water at Adofo's face.
Simba, Nala: Hahahahaha!
Adofo: .....cute.
He quickly dips his face in the water to wash it off. He gets out and picks some red berries and paints his face again.
Nala: Dofo, where're you going?!
Adofo: You wanted to know how to swim, I taught you. I'm going back to bed.
WIP
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Return to Fan Fictions