The Lion King 4 . unikels && themaster017 collaboration

The Lion King 4 . unikels && themaster017 collaboration

Postby Kipekee » October 2nd, 2013, 2:36 am

WE ACCEPT CRITICISM, BUT NOT TO THE POINT THAT IT'S RUDE.

CHAPTER ONE !
unikels

Adofo yawned, sitting up and scratching his head, blinking his blue optics and scanning the cave. It was 9:37 AM city time, so everyone was gone accept himself. Sighing, he got up and walked out of the den to be greeted by Sarafina. “Sleepy bear's finally awake.” She teased playfully, stretching to keep her muscles in line. “Not funny! You guys didn't wake me up.” Adofo groaned, making Sarafina roll her eyes and continue on what she was doing. He watched the senior lioness walk off, then looked around for Simba.
Walking to the bottom of Priderock, he found the King and his mate Nala cuddled up together, which made Adofo cringe a bit. The royal couple already had an heiress, Kiara, and a son, Kopa, who was ready to go off on his own and takeover a pride. Why have another bundle? It made him sick. He personally didn't enjoy the Simba x Nala awkward moments, especially when they did it in public, even if it was just staring into each other's eyes. He was pretty glad they were on their backs. Shadow gazing? I have no idea.
Deciding to go on another course, he walked towards Kovu, who thankfully was alone at the moment. He was probably half a mile away, but he was sitting on a hill staring at something invisible. Typical cat behavior, really. And, he was in sight, because there were hardly any trees for at least 2,000 feet.
“Kovu?”
“...what.”
Gosh, you must be Zira's son. Adofo thought in a frustrated manner, sitting down beside the auburn lion and stroking his back up to his mane.
“Why are you out here alone? The first hunt won't be happening for at least three more hours.”
It took a few moments, but finally, Kovu mustered a sigh. “There are strange happenings in the territory and I must be the only one that knows about it. Well, now besides you.”
“And you haven't told Simba?”
Oh. Those electric green eyes. Adofo can feel them bearing into his soul as Kovu turned around and glared.
“I decided to wait a bit. Plus, I want Kiara to notice it too. She has been a little apricot brained lately, soooo now I just want her to use it.”
Well that's not very nice... “You should tell them. It may be rivals.”
“I thought we chased them out!”
“There's always new ones, Kovu.”
Kovu sighed again and got up, so Adofo got up too, and they ran to Priderock.

Five minutes later...
Kovu, Adofo, Simba and Kopa walked out to check the borders.
Teehee... half an hour later.
“Did you hear that, Dad?” Kopa whispered, getting into an attack position.
Kovu did the same as his brother in law.
Adofo and Simba just glanced at eachother before getting down low.
“I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow, I sweat my trust
I'm breathing in the chemicals
I'm breaking in
Shaping up
Then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whooaaa
I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my system blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive.”

“I hear it now.” Adofo whispered.
“That's exactly the voice of one of them.” Kovu replied quietly.
“But that was a woman's voice.”
Kovu conked his head lightly with a paw.
“...ow.”
The voices kept coming.

“Nice voice, precious.”
“Oh my God, Knuckles! Would you knock it off with the precious thing already?”
“Shaddup! She's my precious. And she's why we are here. Go run around the world before I punch your lights out for sugar high, Sonic. Just...leave us alone for a few minutes, please?”
“Fine!”
A blue blur rushed passed the foursome, making them all jump back.

“What was that?” Kopa whimpered.
“I don't know...” Simba answered.
“Well, we are right in front of them. Good thing we're in some brush, otherwise who knows what would be going down.” Adofo commented.
All the brute lions nodded.

Finally, they came into view. They were all teenagers, with ages ranging from 8-17. And Adofo knew them from when he was in the city.
“They're celebrities.”
“They are?”
“Yeah. The blue one was Sonic, the red one is Knuckles, the little yellow one is Tails. The black one is Kelsey, the magenta one is Chantel, and the green one is Lacey.”
“Some weird names.”
“Hey...we're not their parents, it's their parents' decision.”
“True.”
Kovu and Kopa chose to stay silent as the blue blur came back.

“Well that took you longer then usual.” Knuckles sneered, making Kelsey nudge him slightly.
“Calm down, honey.” She whispered, but the brute lions can hear her.
“I did stop a few times.”
“For chili dogs or girls?”
“Hey.” Kelsey warned.

Adofo looked to Simba, Simba looked to Adofo. Their minds were readable.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Re: The Lion King 4 . unikels && themaster017 collaboration

Postby Adofo » October 2nd, 2013, 8:48 pm

Yeah adofo doesn't want to see his baby brother doing that! Lol
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Kipekee » October 2nd, 2013, 8:59 pm

Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » October 2nd, 2013, 9:57 pm

Chapter 2
TheMaster017

The four jumped out of the brush and charged at the strange visitors. They were all ready to attack but before they could react a blue flash rolled past right in front of them and the next thing they knew they were all on the ground. Kelsey holds down Adofo, Chantel holds down Kopa, Lacey holds down Kovu and Knuckles holds down Simba.
Knuckles: You really think you could attack us!?
Adofo manages to throw Kelsey off of him and goes for Knuckles.
Adofo: NOBODY TOUCHES THE LITTLE BROTHER!!!
Adofo takes Knuckles by his tail and flings him into the air but Tails flies up to catch him and throws him right back at Adofo. Knuckles fist hits the ground nearly missing Adofo, which Knuckles starts to rapidly punch at Adofo, lucky enough Adofo kept dodging them.
Knuckles: HOLD STILL!!!
The others manage to break free and now it’s just an all out brawl. After a while Sonic steps back in and once his team is separated from the others he makes a mini tornado around the four to get them to stay in one place. After they have a ton of dust in their eyes Sonic stops so they can talk.
Sonic: Alright, just who are you and why were you trying to attack us?
Kovu: We should be asking you! You’re on our land!
Kelsey: Your land?
Simba: Yeah, this is my land, I am the king of Priderock!
Adofo: You should all be bowing to him and beg for forgiveness!
Simba: It’s okay Adofo.
Knuckles: Ohhh I’m sooooo sorry your majesty how could I have been soooo foolish! Would you like me to fetch you a nice drink or maybe get down on all fours and let you use me as a foot stool?
He said sarcastically.
Adofo: Hey as long as I’m here you’re going to show my brother some respect or else!
Knuckles: Is that a challenge?!
Adofo: Maybe is or maybe it isn’t! What you going to do about it!
Simba: ADOFO!!
Sonic: Knuckles chill out!!
Knuckles: Oh I’m gonna show you!
Adofo: Bring it!!!
Sonic’s team step in and pull Knuckles away before he starts another fight and the lions do the same to Adofo.
Sonic: Uhhhh sorry about that, knuckles can get a little hot headed sometimes.
Simba: Yeah, and Adofo can be a little over protective sometimes.
Sonic: We really are sorry we’re trespassing on your land.
Simba: Don’t worry about it, nobody got hurt.
Adofo: Give me ten seconds and some little red thing will be very hurt!
Knuckles: You would need ten years to try to hurt me, probably even more!
Adofo: You annoying little-
Simba: ADOFO! Calm down! So what are you doing here anyways?
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » October 2nd, 2013, 10:47 pm

CHAPTER THREE !
unikels

Kelsey stepped forward, although Knuckles protectively reached out and grabbed her hand.
“School, pretty much.” She began. “I'm getting blood samples for my vet mentor, and everyone else is studying wildlife. Although I think some don't really give half a whatever-swear-words-you-use-in-Africa.”
She turned back and glared at Sonic's team for a moment, although Tails shook his head slightly.
You're in mechanical science. I am doing biology. She sent to his mind using her powers, and Tails just pinned his ears back.
She turned back to Adofo. “We didn't know that we were in your 'territory'. Actually, we didn't care either. We're city livers. There are no set guidelines. Just a fifty inch diameter called personal space.”
The lions lost interest and wandered back to the Pridelands, while Adofo stayed behind talking to Kelsey. Sonic and Tails eventually got Knuckles to let go of Kelsey's hand, and they went off too.

That night...

Adofo rolled over to his left side, facing the entrance of the cave. Sonic, Kelsey, and the others had their little hideout nearby, and “the royal couple” had agreed to let them stick around and do whatever they had to do. So he just stared outside, when all of a sudden he saw sparks dance around before Knuckles Chaos Controlled over to Priderock's ledge.
What is he doing? Adofo wondered, and he just watched the echidna. He simply was just staring at the moon, waiting for something, when white sparks appeared, then Kelsey.
“Hey there, doll.” Knuckles whispered.
“Are you ready?” Kelsey responded.
“Ya think?”
Kelsey giggled quietly before they both Chaos Controlled away.
...I don't know how the **** they do that. Adofo thought before closing his eyes...
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » October 3rd, 2013, 5:25 am

Chapter 4
TheMaster017

Early the next morning the pridelanders are woken up with the sounds of explosions.
Nala: WHAT’S HAPPENING!!
The pridelanders all run out the entrance to the den and see an army of robots attacking team sonic.
Tails: WHERE ARE KELSEY AND KNUCKLES?!?!
The team is doing their best to hold their own as wave after wave come at them.
Simba: What are those things?!?
Adofo: I’m not sure but I know I’m about to have some fun!
Adofo pulls out his bone machete and jumps off the cliff of Priderock and lands on a robot and starts slashing left and right.
Simba: Dang it Adofo. Let’s get down there and help!
The pridelanders rush to the battlefield and are immediately attacked by robots and are forced to start tearing them apart.
Simba: This is what I get for letting strangers stay in the Pridelands!
Kopa: What are these things?!
Sonic: Robots, sent by Dr. Eggman to kill us!
Kiara: Dr who!???
Sonic: We'll talk later, just help us get rid of these things!
Team sonic and the pridelanders are slowly wearing the robots down all while Adofo is having a blast destroying them.
Soon they destroy all the bots, except for one flying bot that is trying to escape.
Sonic: TAILS GO AFTER IT!!!!
Adofo: WAIT! I’ve got this!
Adofo pulls out his bow and grabs an arrow and with no effort he shoots down the last robot.
Simba: Alright you’ve got about ten seconds to explain yourselves! What exactly were those things and why were they after you!?!
Sonic: Okay, those things are called robots, a madman named Dr. Eggman sent them after us to kill us. We thought being way out here would be a good place to hide but clearly we were wrong. We’re sorry, we never meant to endanger your land!
Adofo: Just say the word bro and I’ll take care of them.
Simba: Calm down Adofo, they didn’t mean it.
Adofo: Fine.
Sonic: We should be moving on, we don’t want any of you to get hurt.
Kovu: Wait, aren’t you missing a few?
Chantel: Ugh Kelsey and Knuckles have wondered off, AGAIN! I told you Sonic not to let Knuckles keep the chaos emeralds!
Sonic: I know! I know! Wehen they come back I’ll-
Nala: Wait!
Nala sniffs the air, smelling something on the breeze.
Nala: Do you smell it?
Simba smells around and smells it to, and Adofo does the same.
Simba: Yeah, you smell it Adofo?
Adofo: Yeah…….
Tails: What? What is it?!?
Adofo: ……Hyenas!
Soon they are all surrounded by hordes of hyenas from all sides.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Ratchet » October 3rd, 2013, 6:50 am

May I join?

"Would You Shut Up?! We're Not Gonna Die! *Engine Dies* Ok, We're Gonna Die!" ~ Ratchet
Ratchet
Ratchet & Clank - Gamer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Icon By Siana

Nickname(s): Winz, Laval obsessor, Knux.
Pride Points: 1

Postby Adofo » October 3rd, 2013, 2:18 pm

You'll have to ask kels, shes the big dog on this.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » October 3rd, 2013, 8:44 pm

Woof
No, you can't, but you can have a character in it if you'd like, Ratchet.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Kipekee » October 3rd, 2013, 9:10 pm

CHAPTER FIVE !
unikels

WARNING: GOREY VIOLENCE WILL BE TYPED IN ORANGE. SKIP IT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.

The matriarch of the hyena pack stepped forward, her blue eyes blazing in rage. She was old, because she had silver fur scattered along her body, especially around her face.
“You will all die.” She croaked. “A-attack them.”
Suddenly, a pom pom of a dog charged at the matriarch and pushed her with forceful strength gathered in his itty bitty white paws. Actually, the hyenas were bigger then he was...but this was Kelsey's dog.
“Snow!” Tails whispered. “Get back!”
But the Bichon Frise didn't listen. He was 49 in dog years, so he knew what he was doing, right? Because he clamped his 30 or so teeth around the matriarch's neck as she fell to the ground. All the hyenas, actually, everyone just stood there in shock as blood stained the grass and his curly white lips. The matriarch's eyes turned glassy and rolled back as the French dog growled, and gently lifted his delicate teeth and licked his mouth.
“On ne plaisante pas avec mon sac à dos.” The curly white dog growled.
“...what did he say?” Adofo said.
Tails had a special translator for this. “His breed was originated in France, but he doesn't speak English, only French, so it's kinda straight forward. He says 'Don't mess with my pack.'”
“Aww!” Lacey exclaimed. “That is so cute. He sees us as a pack.”
The matriarch's daughter shook her head, and locked her eyes on Adofo. “We don't have time for this mushy stuff...but you, city boy! You should be ashamed of yourself. You can't decide which family to stay with.”
“...excuse me?” Adofo challenged.
“Mmhm.” The hyena princess growled.
“Kabila, we have to get going.” Said another female hyena.
Kabila threw her head back and let out a hyena laugh. “We'll be back!”
The pack ran off, leaving their former matriarch's corpse behind.

Knuckles and Kelsey Chaos Control back to Sonic's hideout.
“That was a great experience.”
“Wasn't it?”
“Where are they?”
“Probably doing something that we shouldn't stick our heads in.”
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Next

Return to Fan Fictions