Zira's Horrible Return

Zira's Horrible Return

Postby LilTiger » August 15th, 2009, 4:05 am

The Lion King:Zira's Horrible Return

As the sun rised at the very same cliff the outsiders and pridelanders fought on, down below into the gourge. The water was splashing on the land. And soon, the water lifted a body to it. It soon coughed. It was a lioness named Zira. She soon slowly opened her eyes as she felt something from her stomach. Zira looked at her stomach. "Finally, after three years" Zira thought as she tried hard to bring a cub into the world. She soon had a little tiny cub. It was small, very small. On account that she was carring it for three years. She soon licked it, picked it up, and ran towards the pridelands.
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Re: Zira's Horrible Return

Postby RayCat » August 16th, 2009, 9:41 pm

Woah, three years?! :o :) hehe, awesome job LT
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby LilTiger » August 16th, 2009, 10:14 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara091"]Woah, three years?! :o :) hehe, awesome job LT[/quote]
Yeah, I thought I would make that up.
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby LilTiger » August 17th, 2009, 3:26 pm

Chapter 2:
Zira held her cub tight in her mouth, she ran to the outlands as fast as she could. She soon got back to the outlands. She put the cub down and looked towards the pridelands. I'll be back Simba, I'll be back. Zira thought in her mind. She then picked up the tiny cub again and ran into the cave. She put the cub on the same bed she used to put Kovu in. "I now see the pase, to our gloruious, retun to power." She then licked the cub. "Sleep my little cub, let your dream take wing, one day when your big and strong, you will be a king." Then, Zira layed down with the cub between her paws, and went to sleep.\

At priderock, the whole pride was sleeping. Except Kovu. He thought just a few days ago Zira fell in the rushing river and died. But after thinking about it, he fell asleep. But he still had nightmares about her.

{In Kovu's nightmare) Kovu walked in the pridelands, he was very worried, about something, but he didn't know what. When he got a drink, he heard a laugh. Hello Kovu..... Zira....No..."Yes! I'm alive! Then, Zira attacked Kovu into the waterhole, she dug his head underwater, then she left as she hypervenilated, and died.

Kovu then woke up with a sudden look, he ten looked at Kiara. He smiled as he saw her sleeping smile. Then, he had to wake her up. "Kiara, Kiara wake up." Then, Kiara woke up. What is it Kovu? I was thinking, wanna have cubs?
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 18th, 2009, 6:32 pm

The story is really interesting so far! I can't wait to read more!
KopsTheTerminator

Postby LilTiger » August 19th, 2009, 12:55 am

Note:Chapter 2 is contiuting.
"Kovu, don't you think it's a little early to ask that?" Kiara asked her loving mate. "Well, I just thought of it, besides, wouldn't you like a soft cub with you?" Kovu asked Kiara. Now, Koirara didn't mind that at all, she always wanted a cub. Adn wouldn't mind to have one. "Alright Kovu, I accept your offer." Then, it carried on.

Soon, it was was a bright morning in the pridelands and outlands. Zira soon woke up from a planningful sleep. She knew what she'd do to have her newborn cub become king. She then nuzzled her newborn. She didn't know what to call him."Taka, I'll call you Taka." Taka was Scar's first name, until he recived a scar. Then, she nuzzled Taka.

In the pridelands, Kiara woke up. She had remembered what had happened that night. She then streached as she walked out of priderocks main den. She saw the sun rise as tthe lands beautiness filled the land. She wondered if Kovu and her even succeded in conceving a cub. But even if Kiara wanted a cub, she wanted to wait a while.
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby RayCat » August 19th, 2009, 1:16 am

[quote]Kovu: I was thinking, wanna have cubs?[/quote] XD funny way to greet someone when they've just woken up lol. It's a really good story, I'd really like to read more!
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 3rd, 2009, 6:12 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara091"][quote]Kovu: I was thinking, wanna have cubs?[/quote] XD funny way to greet someone when they've just woken up lol.[/quote]

lol :lol:

I like this story so far, I always wanted to think that Zira survived the fall. :)
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Nukascar1 » September 4th, 2009, 5:37 pm

I like this story so far, I always wanted to think that Zira survived the fall. :)[/quote]
very true my freind
Nukascar1

Pride Points: -2

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 10th, 2009, 6:23 am

Wow that so cool
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Next

Return to Fan Fictions