Outsiders Return

Outsiders Return

Postby Ratchet » September 14th, 2013, 11:38 am

Hey guys! This is my fanfic I am writing about Nuka and Scar's return. In this fanfic, you'll see what I Personally think about what happened to Nuka and Scar....

It was bright day in the pridelands and was talking to Rafiki about certain replacements. No one had talked to Simba that day, since he was really depressed about Kopa's passing. Suddenly, a light coloured lioness sat down beside Simba.

"Simba, you have been here for 2 days. You need to come outside and get some sunlight"

"I don't want to Nala. Kopa..he...he...was my....only.... *tears up* my only son!"

"I know Simba, time flows by. You have to move on, you know its for the best" Nala smiled sweetly at her solemn, yet overflowed mate.

Kiara, Simba's only cub left, came bouncing in.

"Hey daddy wanna play?!"

Simba grinned at her daughter and then turned away to frown.

"I can't play right now Kiara. Why don't you go play with that lion you met the other day....you know...whatzhisname???"

"You mean Ni?" asked a curious Kiara.

Usually, Simba would never let Kiara play with rogue or strange lions. But this time, Simba felt the urge.

"Yes Kiara"

"Be careful!" cried Nala as Kiara hopped away.

Simba groaned.

Nala laid a paw on his head.

"Owe Simba......"

MEANWHILE

"Would You Shut Up?! We're Not Gonna Die! *Engine Dies* Ok, We're Gonna Die!" ~ Ratchet
Ratchet
Ratchet & Clank - Gamer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Icon By Siana

Nickname(s): Winz, Laval obsessor, Knux.
Pride Points: 1

Return to Fan Fictions