A Mother's Love

Re: A Mother's Love

Postby Panda-chan » July 20th, 2008, 5:49 pm

The story's great so far! What was the thing you forgot to mention? :|
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Moka » July 21st, 2008, 4:29 am

The thing that I said I'd put in Chapter 11? That would be when Zazu is appointed Majordomo of the Pride Lands. This paragraph:

[quote]"Ahadi?" Uru said softly. "Yes?" he responded. The King and Queen were laying in the den. Ahadi was trying to take another nap, until Uru interrupted him. "When we were searching for water, the little bird, Zazu, the one Mufasa and Taka found, flew up high above and could view the Pride Lands much farther than we ever could. He was the one that found the lake." Uru said. "Is that so?" Ahadi mentioned, uninterested. "So I think Zazu should be our eyes over the Pride Lands, alerting us of any problems and helping us understand things form a bird's eye view-" Ahadi interrupted, "You mean like a Majordomo or something?" Uru smiled, "Precisely!"[/quote]
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Panda-chan » July 22nd, 2008, 4:25 pm

Oh yeah. Good for Zazu!
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Postby Moka » July 23rd, 2008, 5:33 am

I might try to start the next chapter tonight :)

The entire fan fiction is getting pretty long. I hope no one minds a long read ^^
Moka

Postby Panda-chan » July 23rd, 2008, 10:59 pm

Nah, they bothered to read the roleplays, didn't they? Plus, I love reading!
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Postby Moka » July 24th, 2008, 12:29 am

Especially if its the right topic ^^

[quote="Moka"]I might try to start the next chapter tonight :)[/quote]

Um...lets just swap that quote over to tonight :D
Moka

Postby Panda-chan » August 1st, 2008, 7:30 pm

LOL, okay.^^
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Postby Moka » August 1st, 2008, 10:16 pm

And now tonight...or maybe tomorrow night LOL sorry......... :sad:
Moka

Postby Panda-chan » August 4th, 2008, 4:00 pm

Take your time if you want. I know exactly what it's like to submit something by a deadline. :sleepy:
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Postby Moka » August 9th, 2008, 8:40 am

CHAPTER 12
Years after the tragedy of the Elephant Graveyard, we rejoin the two brothers a few weeks before the Kingship is passed onto Ahadi's heir, Mufasa....

--

Sarabi was licking Mufasa's mane. The two were under a tree, in the shade protected from the sunlight. His mane had grown into the brownish red mane that we recognize him with. It was bushy and well groomed. You could barely see his ears in all the fur he had. The lion and the lioness were laying on their stomachs. They nuzzled each other. Mufasa's snout had grown as well. In fact, Mufasa was beginning to rival Ahadi's body size. The future King had thick, strong shoulders and muscles that bulged out in his forearms. No ribs were showing, they were covered by his immense abdomen and obliques. Sarabi had grown as well. She was beautiful and strong. She had strong forearms as well, which had developed after years of hunting. Sarabi was the best huntress of the Pride. She loved Mufasa with all of her heart, and Mufasa the same to her. They were a perfect pair. "Mufasa!!" yelled an upset Ahadi near Pride Rock, less than a mile away. "Oh no, I completely forgot," Mufasa whispered to Sarabi, "I gotta go." Sarabi's smile faded but she continued to watch him walk away.

When Mufasa had reached Pride Rock, he found Ahadi staring at him from below it, in the shade. "Mufasa I thought we agreed to meet here when the sun was highest in the sky. You're very late. As future King, you must keep your priorities in line-" "A King is nothing without his Queen." Mufasa interupted with a deep voice. Ahadi continued, "Follow me. We'll take to the fields since the sun is lower in the sky." Mufasa swallowed. They headed off towards the Outlands.

Meanwhile, the other brother was visiting a familiar place. He was alone. Unlike his brother, Taka was somewhat skinny. He still had his teenage forearms and shoulders, and some ribs were showing. He wasn't starving, or even hungry; just bored. Under an unknown incentive, Taka was investigating the Elephant Graveyard. This was an odd spot to be, especially after King Ahadi suggested not going there. Taka stepped up from a ditch and came into view of the largest elephant skull he had ever seen. He stepped closer but was interupted by an insane laughter. "Shut up, Ed!" yelled a familiar voice. Taka grinned and said, "Not quite the surprise attack you were expecting, Shenzi?" The Hyena named Shenzi came into view with another Hyena named Banzai and the insane Ed. "What are you doin' here this early anyway?" she asked. "I came to warn you and the others. My father and brother are the delightful ambassadors of the Pride Lands. They're headed over to talk with Imara and Zira. I think they're gonna talk about you." Banzai blurted out, "Why us?!" Taka chuckled, "Because, stupid, wasn't it you who stole the kill from the Pridelanders?" Banzai and the others were speechless. Shenzi spoke next, "So what are we supposed to do about it?" Taka said, "Prepare yourselves. You may have a collection of lions at your front door. If you intend on keeping these lands for yourself, then be prepared for the worst." Shenzi nodded and Banzai began to rally the Hyenas. "So what about you?" she asked. "I can't be seen associating myself with you. I won't be here on either side of the battle."

Imara was a rugged, dirty lion who ruled the Outlanders. He wore a brownish coat ever more browned by the pounds of dirt lodged between his fur. When he shook or turned quickly, a cloud of dust fell off of his mane. He was Zira's father. Zira was a bit younger than Taka was, but still was mature enough to understand every situation that she was into. Her forearms had no fat whatsoever, and her claws seemed permanently protruded from her paws. She dug them into the ground whenever she walked. It was a gruesome reminder of her behavior and personality. The two ran the show at the Outlands. Imara was totally unaware of his daughter's affairs with Taka. The two had become romantically involved, but Zira would never show that side of her to anyone but Taka. Any inkling of weakness might compromise her, as well as her father's, leadership.

They noticed two large golden lions walking towards them. Imara and Zira came out to meet them. "Welcome, King Ahadi, to our home. Your majordomo informed us of your arrival. However, I'm still not sure why you are here." Imara started off with a deep but raspy voice. "We have come to discuss the Hyenas within the Elephant Graveyard." Ahadi said. "Yeah, what about them?" Imara questioned. "Recently they have become more aggresive. As the dry season is kicking in, they are becoming desperate to fill their bellies. We'd like to ask for you help to drive them away for good." Imara hesitated, then asked, "Well can't you do it by yourself? Your pride has over 20 members." "And there are over 80 Hyenas in the Graveyard. With your help we can make it change to 3 to 1 instead of 4 to 1. Please, driving these scavengers away would be a mutual benefit for both of our prides." Imara agreed. "Well Ahadi you have yourself a deal. You will get our full support. Although I must ask what is to become of the land once the Hyenas are gone?" Ahadi looked puzzled. "Are you in need of a resource that the Graveyard happens to have?" Imara said, "No, I just don't see the need for another expansion on your part." Ahadi nodded, "It will be a no-mans land."

Mufasa and Zira never once looked at each other in this conversation. Mufasa knew about Taka and Zira. He had caught them alone once and his brother became very embarrassed and upset. Mufasa laughed once but immediately hoped no one else had noticed. Any sign of mockery in this conversation and the whole thing goes cold. He tried to pay attention to what his father was saying. As future King, he might need to do this one day.
Moka

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Fictions