A Mother's Love

Re: A Mother's Love

Postby Moka » June 17th, 2008, 2:07 am

And thats how Zazu came about ^^
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Panda-chan » June 28th, 2008, 12:46 am

Kool! I always wondered how Zazu got to Pride Rock. Also Rafiki. Great story so far!
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Moka » June 28th, 2008, 1:39 am

Unless Disney proves otherwise by a prequel, I believe thats how it happened :P
Moka

Postby Panda-chan » June 30th, 2008, 8:21 pm

Please make more! I'd love to find out about Scar and Sarafina, you know, if they're really Nala's parents.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Postby Moka » July 1st, 2008, 6:57 am

ok ok!

CHAPTER 7
The morning light entered the den as the crisp, cool night air retreated. Mufasa was the first to rise. He yawned a lion-wanna-be yawn and walked over to his asleep father. He hid his eyes from the harmful light in his father's dark mane. Ahadi awoke at the presence of his son. He growled a little and stood up. Mufasa's head hit the ground and he was abruptly reawokened. "Ow, my tongue!" he said. Moments later he was better, and was following his father out of the cave. He watched his father's yellow fur light up as he exited the den. Ahadi let out a true lion's yawn and Mufasa mocked him as he did it.

Taka was third out of the den. He didn't yawn, rather he escaped the other two by jumping down to the rocks below Priderock. Ahadi caught the movement and asked, "Hey, where are you going so early in the morning?" Taka froze in his tracks. "I was just...going to head out to the waterhole for a nice refreshing drink!" he replied, nodding at his brother. Mufasa caught the gesture, and asked, "Dad, can I go with him? I'm thirsty too." The King shifted his gaze to his older son. "Well, alright." The cubs walked side by side towards the waterhole. Mufasa looked back. Ahadi was walking back into the den. "We're clear - " he said, "so do you want to go today?" Taka kept looking forward as he answered, "I want to go back to that valley. It seemed so calm and tranquil."

When they arrived, it appeared just as it did the first day they came. Elephants were grazing on the grass, some were chewing leaves off of trees, and others were bathing themselves in the river. "Let's check out that hill!" Mufasa said. So they climbed the hill to get a better view of the place. The hill was a bit rocky in some parts, but you could hardly tell, because beautiful flowers grew over the rocks and the hillside. Mufasa plopped himself down on one of the large rocks and Taka layed below him. "Mufasa?" "Yeah?" "When you're king, I can be your advisor, right?" "Better than that!" Mufasa laughed. He looked down at his brother. "We're gonna be the first kings to rule the Pridelands together!" Taka was overjoyed. He couldn't wait for that day to come. The first team of brothers to rule the Pridelands. How cool would that be? he thought. His eyes closed and the two took a peaceful nap. For them, one could never get enough sleep.
Moka

Postby Panda-chan » July 1st, 2008, 8:33 pm

Awww. They're kinda cute as cubs! :D
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Postby Moka » July 2nd, 2008, 6:38 am

I had hoped to be able to draw a picture for each chapter, but I don't think I can lol
Moka

Postby Panda-chan » July 2nd, 2008, 5:36 pm

I could, but it would probably take over a month. lol just kidding.
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Postby Moka » July 2nd, 2008, 6:33 pm

LOL yeah I know what you mean

I just thought it would be a good idea
Moka

Postby Panda-chan » July 3rd, 2008, 4:28 pm

Oh well. I already know what they look like as cubs, because I've seen so much fanart from lionking.org and the Six New Adventures series.
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Fictions