Re: A Mother's Love

Postby Zeke » September 18th, 2008, 6:04 am

No problem dude, take your time.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby Moka » September 18th, 2008, 6:07 am

I have :P

This fan fic is really old! :hmm: hmmm
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Zeke » September 18th, 2008, 6:09 am

Ha. 8-) I guess so.
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Postby Moka » September 21st, 2008, 6:07 am

CHAPTER 13
[ I dunno if I'd recommend this chapter to those who get uneasy stomachs -.- ]

It began to rain. Three dozen lions made their way through the muddying grasslands. Their paws oozed through the thin, wet layer of mud and their forearms became crusty and dirty. Ahadi, Mufasa, Imara, and Zira led the group of lions. Uru and Taka were bringing up the rear. When they reached the Elephant Graveyard, Taka looked up the side of a hill where a large elephant skeleton laid. A bolt of lightning thrashed through the sky and he saw several beady eyes flash back at him inside the elephant skeleton. He was unsure of the situation. He had told Shenzi and the others that he wouldn't even be here.

What was he going to do? He couldn't fight his friends, but on the other hand he couldn't let his friends harm his family either. He would just have to stick close to the other lions. A sudden, high pitched laugh broke his thought process. The group of lions were inside of the graveyard, standing proudly. It laughed again, lightning struck, and two hundred hyenas jumped and ran down the hillside. It was an ambush! Ahadi's jaw dropped at the number of them. Then he came back to reality. Imara gave him a harsh look, "You said it would be 3 to 1!" Then he turned to the approaching hyenas and growled, showing his teeth. Zira mirrored his actions. The battle had begun.

Three hyenas leapt on Imara's back and started scratching, Zira swatted them off like flies, they both mauled the hyenas but more were jumping into the battle, it was impossible to finish the first few off and protect yourself at the same time, here they come, someone said, and, look out!, someone yelled, Mufasa and Ahadi were having their own problems, almost ten were circling around them when finally one broke the ranks and Mufasa batted it down with one strong slash, Taka watched the little hyena writher in pain and bleed out, meanwhile more hyenas were running at them from all directions, he tried to avoid them but every time he did more would come and then someone would save him, a strong hyena jumped on Mufasa's back and started to bite at his neck but Sarabi jumped and knocked him off, Mufasa smiled at her and then got back into the battle. A dozen hyenas slashed at a few lionesses that had broken away from the main group. Ahadi tried to get to them and save them, but more hyenas blocked him - he watched as the hyenas brought those lionesses to the ground and then shook the image out of his mind. Imara was breaking away from the main group as well. He was fighting very bravely, but the hyenas were beginning to overwhelm him. Imara spat blood at three brawny hyenas. One of them jumped on Imara's back but he grabbed it and threw it down, and kept it down with 400 pounds of muscle while fighting off the other two. When he got the chance, he slashed at the creature until he no longer had to keep it down. The remaining two became even more vicious and mauled at his fur and his skin. Zira saw her father and tried to help him, but a hyena headbutted her and she nearly lost consciousness until another hyena bit her in the leg. She tried to get to him but a wave of hyenas brought her back to the group. She could see that the two brawny hyenas had him pinned down, and other hyenas were slashing at him anywhere they could. Imara was kicking them away, but he became overwhelmed. A hyena bit Ahadi in the leg and pulled, twisting it and making it bleed. Ahadi shook the hyena off and clawed it to the ground. Taka pushed a hyena off of his back and rejoined the center of the group, noticing Banzai getting mauled by a lioness. Uru pounced on a hyena that was attacking Mufasa, while Zira tried to fight her way to save Imara. Ahadi looked around at a smaller crowd and decided it was time to get out of there. "Retreat!!!!" he yelled. Everyone heard him but it was going to be difficult for the group of lions to flee. A battalion of hyenas blocked them, but the group eventually made it to the muddy grasslands. A few hyenas chased after them, but doubled back once they noticed that they weren't getting the support of the pack.

Ahadi limped his way into view. Zira frantically looked over the bloodied lions in search of her father. But he never made it out. She turned to Ahadi. "Well that didn't go to plan now, did it?" she said coldly. Ahadi drew breath and said, "They knew we were coming, there's no other explanation." "And how exactly did they know that?" she asked, glancing at Taka, who lowered his head. Ahadi ignored the question, "I think you should stay with us tonight - at least until we know the threat is over." Zira laughed, "We all know now what happens when we listen to you." She turned and walked towards the outlands. Her fellow lionesses followed her. Ahadi sighed. Uru comforted him on the way back to Pride Rock. "This was the day that was supposed to bring peace to the Pride Lands for its new King. Now its worse off than it was. I'm ashamed of myself. Now Mufasa will have to deal with this mess. I just hope he becomes a greater King than I was."
Moka

Postby Moka » September 21st, 2008, 6:08 am

By the way I sometimes make lots of little typos and stuff. If you see any just tell me so I can fix it because I don't proof read lol :roll:
Moka

Postby NightmareMoon » September 21st, 2008, 6:29 am

This story is really interesting xD
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby Zeke » September 21st, 2008, 7:24 am

Your still doing great. It holds my intrest very well. How many chapters are there going to be?
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Postby Moka » September 21st, 2008, 4:28 pm

At one time I said 40 or so, but the chapters are getting longer and longer so I'd say about 20 to 25 chapters total. Maybe less :?
Moka

Postby Zeke » September 21st, 2008, 6:56 pm

Cool. Sounds good. :smirk:
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Postby NightmareMoon » September 21st, 2008, 7:43 pm

Looking forward to the rest ^^
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Fictions