The Lion King 3 Adofo's Untold Story

The Lion King 3 Adofo's Untold Story

Postby Adofo » May 8th, 2013, 5:08 am

For those of you who don't know, Adofo is a character of me in The Lion King, here's his profile. http://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/Artis ... ar_id=2292
For the last few years I've had off and on dreams about a character of me in The Lion King universe named Adofo, a human boy that was adopted as a baby by Mufasa and Sarabi at the beginning of the first film, right after the presentation of Simba. Adofo and Simba grew up together and Adofo always tried to be a great older brother to Simba. Since he was different from everyone else in the Pridelands he always felt like an outcast or even a freak but his pride and his family never thought of him that way. They all loved Adofo and he loved them and he made a promise that he would protect the land, his family and most importantly his brother. After helping Simba get back to Priderock, take it back and bring the broken pride back together everything was perfect in the Pridelands which is where this story starts. Welcome to The Lion King 3: Adofo's Untold Story! Enjoy!

Chapter 1: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29650&p=907980#p907980
Chapter 2: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29650&p=908281#p908281
Chapter 3: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29650&p=909512#p909512
Chapter 4: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29650&p=909514#p909514
Chapter 5: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29650&p=909535#p909535
Chapter 6: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29650&p=909538#p909538
Chapter 7: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29650&p=959306#p959306
Chapter 8: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29650&p=967408#p967408
Chapter 9: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29650&p=969107#p969107
Chapter 10: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29650&p=969366#p969366
Chapter 11: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29650&p=969685#p969685
Chapter 12: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29650&p=970234#p970234
Chapter 13: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29650&p=972139#p972139
Chapter 14: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29650&p=972947#p972947
Chapter 15: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29650&p=973324#p973324
Chapter 16: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29650&p=973336#p973336
Chapter 17: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29650&p=973543#p973543
Chapter 18: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29650&p=974373#p974373
Chapter 19: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29650&p=974783#p974783
Chapter 20: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29650&p=982568#p982568
Chapter 21: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29650&p=982694#p982694
Chapter 22: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29650&p=983348#p983348
Chapter 23: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29650&p=983350#p983350
Chapter 24: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29650&p=984830#p984830
Chapter 25: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29650&p=984996#p984996
Chapter 26: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29650&p=985236#p985236
Chapter 27: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29650&p=985297#p985297
Chapter 28: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29650&p=986985#p986985
Alternate Ending Part 1: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29650&p=987419#p987419
Alternate Ending Part 2: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29650&p=987431#p987431
Last edited by Adofo on October 22nd, 2013, 8:45 pm, edited 41 times in total.
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Chapter 1

Postby Adofo » May 8th, 2013, 5:15 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjfM6NiMGG4 He Lives In You

The Sun starts to rise over the Pridelands as animals start to gather at Priderock. Simba, Nala, Adofo, Kiara and Kovu walk to the point of Priderock, and Adofo’s has his eyes shut.
Simba: Alright, open’em.
Adofo opens his eyes and all the animals start to cheer and on the ground are rocks and old trees in the shape of a 20.
Adofo: Ohh wow!
Simba: Happy 20th Birthday big brother!
Nala/Kiara/Kovu: Happy Birthday Adofo!
Adofo: Thank you everyone! I love it!
Kovu: Don't thank us.
Nala: Simba's the one that put all of this together!
Simba: I just wanted to show you that even though you're different your still truly apart of this place.
Adofo starts to tear up from happiness.
Adofo: Thanks Simba! You’re a good brother!
The whole pride looks up to the sky as the birds fly away, Mufasa is watching over with a smile.
Kiara: So Uncle Adofo, what’s your birthday wish?
Adofo: Well.....it may sound kind of dumb.
Nala: Whatever it is, it’s not, you can tell us.
Simba: Yeah tell us!
Adofo: Well....sometimes I wonder where I come from, what my life could have been like, not that I don’t love it here but.......a part of me has always just wanted to see where I really came from.
Simba: That doesn't sound dumb at all, it sounds like a great wish.
Adofo: Well weather or not that does come true, I’m glad to be here with all of you!
Later that day after all the excitement has died down Adofo goes over to what remains of the plane that crashed all those years ago. After a while some of them start to worry about him.
Nala: Has he been over there all day?
Simba: Yeah, he’s just been sitting over there for a few hours.
Nala: Maybe you should go talk to him, brother to brother.
Simba: Yeah, I guess you're right, he probably needs someone to talk to.
Simba walks over to the old wreckage.
Simba: Hey, mind if I join you?
Adofo: Go ahead, sit down.
Simba: So I know I’m the little brother and all and you’re the one that is supposed to do the pep talk and all, but I think I want to give it a try.
Adofo: Hehehe, alright then, what do you want to talk about?
Simba: What’s on your mind, I know you've come here before but you’re doing it more than usual. Does it have something to do with that wish you made?
Adofo: Yeah, I mean again I love it here, I love you guys, you’re my family, this is my home.....but....as long as I can remember a part of me has always wanted to just see where I came from. What if the plane didn't crash, how different would my life be? Who were my parent’s?
Simba: It’s okay, you’re curious, you always have been, besides that’s something pretty huge, that changed your whole life. I think at the very least you should deserve to know.
Adofo: Well thanks Simba but I don’t even know where I would even start. So I guess it will just always be a dream that’s out of reach.
Simba: What if I helped you?
Adofo: Help with what?
Simba: I’m going to help you find your past, your old life!
Adofo quickly looks up at Simba with a shocked look on his face.
Adofo: Wha- you would do that for me?!
Simba: Adofo, you've helped me do so much in our lives, you've help me and Nala get out of trouble when we were kids, you helped to bring me back home, you helped me take back the throne, you helped me bring the prides back together and also you’re my brother, so it’s the very least I can do to repay you for how much of a good brother you've been to me and a great protector of our home!
Adofo: *tears up* Thanks Simba! *Adofo and Simba hug* But how are we going to find out where I came from? Neither of us have any idea where I came from.
A nearby tree begins to rustle around, then out pops Rafiki.
Rafiki: AH HA HA HA! I think I can you with that!
Adofo: Do you always have to do that?
Rafiki: Yes! Yes I do! HA HA HA!
Simba: How would you know where Adofo came from?
Rafiki: Well I have my sources, and after all I did witness the whole thing! So what do you say?!!
Adofo: How can you help?
Rafiki jumps out of the tree in between the brothers.
Rafiki: Well I was one of the few that saw which direction your plane came from.
The wind starts blow around the three.
Rafiki: I can take you the direction where you came from, plus I also have a little bit of help to ensure we are going the right way!
Adofo lets the wind settle while he starred up into the beautiful multicolored sky.
Adofo: Okay, I trust you. Let’s do it!
Rafiki: ALRIGHT! We can start early in the morning!
Adofo: Thanks.....both of you, for doing this.
Rafiki: Oh it’s no trouble, it’s about time this day came. It had to happen sooner or later! Now who’s ready!?!
Adofo: I am!
Simba: For him, me too!
Rafiki: AH that is what I like to hear!!! We start our journey tomorrow, get plenty of rest!
Last edited by Adofo on December 20th, 2013, 7:31 am, edited 12 times in total.
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Chapter 2

Postby Adofo » May 9th, 2013, 3:53 am

Simba: Come on, let’s head back. We’ve got a long way to go tomorrow.
Adofo: Alright. Hey Simba. *Simba looks back to Adofo* This really means a lot so....thank you!
Simba: Hey that’s what brothers do!
Simba and Adofo walk back up to pride rock together. Nala is waiting outside cave for the two to get back.
Nala: So it looks like you two had a good talk, you okay Adofo?
Adofo: Yeah we did, and yes I’m fine.
Nala: What was it about?
Simba: Me and Adofo are going somewhere. We'll probably be gone for a while so no need to worry about us.
Nala: Huh? What do you mean?
Adofo: Tomorrow were going to find out where I came from and find out who I really am. It’s something I’ve always wondered, and Simba agreed to help me.
Nala: Sounds great, but what about us?
Simba: Actually Nala I think its best you stay here at home. It could get pretty dangerous out there in unknown territory, plus it’s so far way. I don’t want you to get hurt.
Nala: Alright Simba I won’t argue. This is a brother thing, I get it.
Adofo: Sorry Nala.
Nala: It’s okay, you just be careful out there!
Simba: And could you try to keep it a secret for a while, we don’t want anyone to come along and get into any trouble.
Nala: No problem. It’s getting late we should all get to bed, and again happy birthday Adofo!
Adofo: Thanks Nala! I can’t wait for tomorrow!
They all enter the cave and go to sleep.
The next morning, the sun just starts to rise over the horizon.

Simba: *wakes up and yawns* Hey Adofo you up?
Adofo: Yeah! You ready?
Simba: Yeah, let’s go while everyone else is asleep.
The two quietly exit the cave.
Rafiki: Well are you two ready to go?
Adofo: Yes......I’m ready! But Simba if you don’t want to go, it's okay I understand.
Simba: No I want to go. I want to do this with you!
Adofo: *Smiles* Alright then, I think we’re both ready.
Rafiki: Then let’s get going!
The three venture off away from pride rock, the two brothers stop to look back and say a temporary goodbye to their home.
A few hours pass as they continuously keep following Rafiki, guided by the wind.
Simba: What do think it’ll be like once we get there?
Adofo: I don’t know, I've always kind of imagined it as a big place with.......wait!
Simba: What is it?
Adofo: .....something is following us!
A big patch of nearby grass rustles around and quickly stops. The three can feel the eyes of something staring at them. They all turn towards the grass and get ready for a possible attack.
Simba: If someone’s there, come out here now!
Nala: Relax, it’s just me!
Adofo: Nala?!?
Simba: Nala? What are you doing here?!
Nala: I distinctly remember it was all three of us that went on little adventures not just the two of you, you can’t get rid of me that easy.
Simba: Hmm fair enough. What do you think Adofo?
Adofo: Hey why not, I was actually starting to regret saying you couldn't come. It’ll be just like old times!
Nala: Alright, now are we just gonna to stand here all day or are we gonna keep going?!
Rafiki: Okay then, let’s keep going!
Last edited by Adofo on December 20th, 2013, 6:00 am, edited 11 times in total.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Chapter 3

Postby Adofo » May 12th, 2013, 10:01 pm

They continue on for a while longer before they start to slow down.
Nala: How much further do you think it is?
Rafiki: I’d say we've still got a few days ahead of us.
Simba: Maybe we should stop and take a break.
Adofo: Good idea, we’ll start back up in a little bit.
Soon they find a big shady tree to rest under.
Adofo: Hey, I just wanted to thank you all for helping me do this.
Simba: No problem.
Nala: Of coarse we would!
Suddenly, again some of the nearby grass patches rustles around.
Adofo, Nala and Simba get down low and quietly approach the noise, then when they all get close enough they all attack at once.
Timon/Pumbaa: AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!
Timon: TAKE IT EASY, I DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO COME BUT PUMBAA MADE ME!!!
Pumbaa: Hey!!!
Adofo: Timon, Pumbaa?! What are you two doing all the way out here?
Timon: Well you see it goes like this, we were out looking for a new place to find some nice bugs but we got lost and we've been going around in circles for hours.
Simba: And it just so happens you've been going the same direction as us, this far away from the Pridelands?
Timon: Alright, alright, the truth is word has it that you two were going off on a little adventure for the big guy here and we thought maybe you guys could use some help.
Simba: Wait someone told you?
Adofo: Nala?
Nala: Don’t look at me I haven’t told anyone!
Simba: Okay guys, who told you?!
Adofo: Hmmmmmmmm.......wait. Kiara, Kovu, come out here!
Kiara and Kovu stand up and come out of the grass.
Kovu: Man! How’d you know it was us!?
Simba: Nothing gets past Adofo!
Kiara: We wanted to come with you. We were worried.
Adofo: Worried about what?
Kiara: That when you found what you were looking for, that you would stay, and we wouldn't even get a goodbye.
Adofo: Hey come here.
Kiara and Kovu walk over to Adofo and Adofo puts his arm around Kiara.
Adofo: I’m not going anywhere. I could never leave you guys! But how about you guys go ahead and come with us, if it's okay with your parents.
Kiara: Mom, Dad!?
Simba: Well.......I don't know.......
Kiara: Come on, please daddy!
Adofo: Ah come on Simba let the little ones come!
Simba: Ohhhhh, okay!
Kiara: Thanks daddy! Thanks uncle Dofo!
Adofo: Hehe yeah, yeah!
Simba: Wait I've got one question. How did you guys hear what we were doing?
Kovu: We were sort of.......eavesdropping.
Simba: Well.....alright.
Kovu: But then we may have told a few of the others.
Simba: What?!
Kiara: Yeah....everyone, you should probably come out now.
The entire pride comes out of the surrounding grass.
Kovu: Yeah word kind of got around fast.
Adofo: Whoa!
Simba: Why are you all here?
Vitani: We all wanted to come along....for Adofo.
Adofo: For me?
Vitani: Yeah, even though some of us have known you only for a short time we all know how it feels to be an outsider, and that is how you feel.....isn't it?
Adofo: Well......
Zazu: All of us want you know that isn't true sire.
Kiara: We all want you to know, even though you’re different, you’re still part of the pride!
Adofo: *he starts to tear up* I.....I don’t even know what to say!
Kiara: Hey we will always be here for you, don't ever forget that!
Adofo: Okay! Thank you everyone!
Simba: Then let’s make this trip as a pride!
Adofo: YEAH!!!!
The Pridelanders all cheer in excitement! And they continue forward to their destination!
Last edited by Adofo on November 15th, 2013, 9:22 am, edited 9 times in total.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Chapter 4

Postby Adofo » May 12th, 2013, 10:03 pm

After hours of walking the Pridelanders decide to stop for a break.
Simba: Alright everyone I think we’ve gone far enough today, we should rest.
Adofo: Hey are you sure you know the way?
Rafiki: Oh so you doubt ol’ Rafiki huh?! Well what do you think this wind has been blowing for?
Simba: You mean-
Rafiki: That’s right, your father has been guiding us this whole time!
Simba and Adofo stop to smile at each other.
Later that night the Pridelanders all go to sleep, but Adofo has a terrible nightmare.
A baby Adofo is seen being put into a seat with a lot of straps, he can’t move and suddenly he is in a small air plane, it’s cloudy and storming and suddenly a big shadowy figure, much bigger than the plane appears out of nowhere and while a horrible looking smile on its face claws at the plane and sends it into a spiral. Not being able to escape, all Adofo can do is scream and cry before the plane hits the ground.
Adofo awakens, sweating from the horrible dream. He then goes off on his own to think, too horrified by his dream to sleep.
Morning soon came with all the Pridelanders still asleep and Adofo still gone but someone new starts to approach, and walks right up to the sleeping Simba.
Simba wakes up with a yawn while sleeping under a tree and when he opens his eyes he sees something staring right back at him.

Simba: AHHH! *BAM! He hits his head on a low hanging branch* OWWW!
Kopa: Sorry! You alright dad?!
Simba: Kopa?! Son!!! *He gets up to give his son a hug* It’s good to see you!
Nala: Kopa!
Kopa: Hey mom!
Nala goes and nuzzles her son.
Kiara: KOPA! *she rushes up to her brother and licks him on the cheek*
Kopa: Hey Kiara! How’s my little sister doing?!
Kiara: I’m doing great! What are you doing here?!
Nala: How did you like going off on your own?
Kopa: I loved it! All the places I found were amazing! But I think I’m ready to come back home! I've seen just about everything this land has to offer, I’m done traveling and I’m ready to come back home...if that’s okay.
Simba: Of course son, welcome back!
Kopa: But just to be clear, I still think Kiara should become queen. She obviously deserves it more than me.
Nala: That’s completely fine, we’re not going to pressure you into something you don’t want to do!
Kopa: Thanks mom! *He looks around and suddenly notices some of the pride are outsiders* Uhhh you guys can see you have some outsiders with you, right?
Simba: Yeah, we know. You have your sister to thank for that, she’s the main reason they’re here, she helped bring them back to our pride.
Kopa: Wow, you did that?!
Kiara: Yeah....kinda. But I didn't do it alone, Kovu helped.
Kopa: Kovu?
Kovu: *He walks up beside Kiara to Kopa* Hey, how’s it going?!
Kopa: Ohhh yeah! You’re that little outsider cub that- *suddenly he sees Vitani in walk towards the front of the group of lions*
Vitani: Kopa?!
Kopa: Vitani!!
The two run up to each other and rub their heads together.
Vitani: Hey!
Kopa: Hey!
Vitani: I thought I’d never see you again!
Kopa: Me either! *he says as he smiles at her* But it’s great to see you again!
Kiara: Hey I’d hate to break up this little love fest but you never answered my question, what are you doing out here?
Kopa: Oh right, sorry. I was heading back home and from across the plain I saw you guys over here sleeping. So really what are you guys doing out here?
Simba: Oh see it was your uncles birthday and-
Kiara: Wait! Where is Uncle Dofo?!
Adofo is off at a small almost dry waterhole, looking at the water thinking, he then looks up and sees that it’s morning.
Adofo: *sigh* I better get back.
Adofo walks back over to where the pride slept with everyone already up.
Adofo: Hey everyone sorry if you had to wait, I had was just talking a little walk and-
Suddenly Kopa jumps onto his uncle’s back, surprising him.
Adofo: Whoa!!!! * Not ready for the surprise Adofo falls flat on his face* ....oowww....
Kopa: *He quickly climbs off his back* Uncle Dofo, I am so sorry!!!
Adofo: *While still staring at the dirt* Uncle???
Adofo looks up and sees Kopa standing over him
Adofo: KOPA!!! *He quickly gets up off his face* Come here!
He steps forward to his uncle to give him a hug.
Adofo: It’s nice to see you!
Kopa: It’s nice to see you too, sorry about making you fall on your face.
Adofo: *Adofo brushes the dirt off his face* Hey don’t worry about it, I’m just glad to see you! Besides I've been through worse. What are you doing here?!
Simba: Well he's decided to come back home!
Adofo: Really!
Kopa: Well yeah!
Adofo: Well then, welcome back!
Kopa: Thanks Uncle Dofo!
Simba: Hey so would you like to come with us, we’re helping Adofo get his birthday wish.
Kopa: *He immediately answers without even thinking* You bet I would!
Adofo: *He rubs Kopa’s head, messing up his mane* Okay then, I think we can start moving then!
Last edited by Adofo on November 15th, 2013, 9:22 am, edited 9 times in total.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Chapter 5

Postby Adofo » May 12th, 2013, 10:16 pm

The pride once again starts moving towards the destination.
Simba: So Kopa, did you like your choice, to leave and see more of the land outside the Pridelands?
Kopa: Oh yeah, I wish you guys could have seen some of the stuff I had seen, it was beautiful! The other prides I had meet were very nice. Honestly I love it, being out on my own, no responsibilities, no worries, no nothing.
Timon & Pumbaa: HEY, HAKUNA MATATA!!
Kopa: Hehe, yeah. But there was always two problems I always found with everywhere I went.
Nala: What?
Kopa: It wasn’t home and it didn’t have my family.
Simba, Nala, Adofo and Kiara: Awww!!!
Pumbaa begins to tear up.
Timon: Come on Pumbaa, keep it together!
Timon quickly wipes away a small tear himself before anyone sees it.
Kopa: Where exactly are we going?
Rafiki: We are going to the place where Adofo comes from, a wish that your father wants to do for him, or at least that was the plan, until everyone wanted to come along!
Kiara and Kovu look away.
Kopa: Do you know anything at all about this place?
Adofo: No, I mean I’ve only seen these strange places in my dreams which maybe something like that but other than that no.
Timon and Pumbaa see two delicious looking bugs fly in front of them and off into the distance.
Timon: Hey Pumbaa you up for a little traveling snack?
Pumbaa shakes his head in excitement and then the two sneak away from the pride after the bugs.
Kopa: Well I’m actually looking forward to seeing where you’re from.
Adofo: Me too, I can’t wait!
Simba looks around, noticing Timon and Pumbaa are missing.
Simba: Hey wait, does anyone see Timon and Pumbaa anywhere?!
Everyone looks around for the two but can’t find them.
Simba: Alright we have a missing meerkat and warthog to look for!
Nala: Okay everyone take a good look around to find where they could have gone.
The pridelanders all look around to find any sign of the two, after walking around Kiara finds hoof prints that resemble Pumbaa’s.
Kiara: Hey I think I found something!
Kovu, Kopa and Vitani go over to Kiara to see what she found.
Kovu: Looks like they went that way.
Vitani: Well we better go get them.
Meanwhile back with Timon and Pumbaa, the two are getting really close to the two bugs they want as a snack. After carefully sneaking the bugs land on an oddly colored bunch of rocks and the two get ready to jump and grab them.
Timon: Okay, ready.....GO!!!!!
The two scream and they jump onto the rocks at the bugs but they miss and they fly away.
Pumbaa: Awww, and they looked so juicy too!
Timon: Well old friend you can’t win them all.
The strange rocks start to move beneath them.
Pumbaa: Uhhh Timon....
The rocks turn out to be a herd of rhino's and they are not happy about being woken up.
Timon: Oh uh hey, listen I really want to apologize for me and my friend here about disturbing you guys and ummmmmm.......
The rhino's start getting even angrier.
Timon: Rrriiiiiigggghhhtt. *the two run away*
Timon/ Pumbaa: AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
The rhino’s start to rampage after them.
Timon: I SAID ONCE I’LL SAY IT AGAIN, I HATE RHINO’S!!!!!!!!!
The four, while still following the trail hear something in the distance.
Vitani: What’s that sound!?
Timon and Pumbaa come around the corner screaming and running for their lives.
Kopa: There they are.
The rhino pack comes around the corner.
Kovu: And so are some angry rhino’s!!!!
Kiara: RUN!!!!!
Kiara, Kovu, Vitani and Kopa all start running back to the rest of the pride. Kiara sees the rest of the pride in the distance.
Kiara: DADDY!!! STAMPEDE!!!!!
Simba: Uhhhhh Adofo!!!
Adofo: Don’t worry, I got it.
Adofo goes out in front as Vitani, Kovu, Kopa, Kiara, Timon and Pumbaa quickly rush past him.
Rhino 1: Whoa whoa whoa, STOP!!!! STOP!!!!! *The whole herd stops*
Rhino 2: Uhhhh hi Mr. Adofo, umm sir!
Adofo: Now I have a little question for you, what were you guys thinking of when you decided to charge at my pride?! Hmmmm???
Rhino 1: Nothing, nothing at all sir!
Adofo: You know this pride is my family, and I tend to get a little mad when my family gets in danger, you understand?
Rhino 2: Yes sir!
Rhino 3: Oh is this your pride!?! We didn’t know, uhh sir!
Adofo: Oh really!? Because I don’t think you understand. Let me ask a question, do you all want to end up like Zuberi?
Rhino 1: No sir! It won’t happen again, we swear!! Please let us go and we promise it won't happen again!
Adofo: Fine.....go! And don’t you dare threaten my pride again!
Rhino 2: Uhhhh yes sir, we are just going to do that right now, have a good day!
Rhino 1: LET’S GET OUT OF HERE!!!
All the rhino’s run off.
Adofo: *hmph* Rhino’s.
Kovu: Okay, WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?!
Simba: Uhhhh We’ll tell you later, it’s getting late we should find a place to spend the night. How much farther?
Rafiki: I believe we will make it sometime tomorrow!
Last edited by Adofo on November 15th, 2013, 9:23 am, edited 10 times in total.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Chapter 6

Postby Adofo » May 12th, 2013, 10:17 pm

That night everyone was just relaxing, looking up at the stars.
Simba: You know, I've always liked nights like tonight. Staring at the stars, no distractions, knowing that the great kings of the past are quietly watching over us.
Kopa: Yeah.....whenever I felt lonely when I was out on my own, I would think about what you would always say dad, that the kings of the past will always be with me, no matter where I go.
Nala: We really are glad to have you back Kopa.
Kopa: And I’m glad to be back.
Vitani: Yo know, after I heard you had left I was always hoping that someday I would finally see you again. For a while I thought that would never actually happen..... but I’m glad I was wrong.
Kopa: I really missed you too!
Vitani licks Kopa on the cheek.
Adofo: I think I’ll go take a quick bath, if we’re gonna make it tomorrow I think I want to be clean. I’ll be right back.
Kiara: So Mom, Dad, what was that earlier!? How’d Uncle Adofo do that?
Simba: Do what?
Kovu: How did he stop that herd of rhinos? And they seemed so afraid of him!
Simba: Well it’s not something I like to remember. Way back when we were kids.....I almost got Adofo killed........
Kiara: WHAT?!???
Simba: You see me, Adofo and Nala were really bored one day and we decided....
Nala: WE decided?
Simba: *sigh* Alright......I decided that we should have a race around the Pridelands.
Memories start flooding back to a day that Simba wish's didn't happen.
Young Simba: Okay whoever wins this is the fastest in the Pridelands! But I think we all already know who it is....me!
Young Adofo: Come on Simba, a snake can run faster than you!
Young Nala: I know for a fact I can beat you both!
Young Simba: Well then I guess we’ll see in a minute.
They all stand under a tree as the staring line and get ready to run.
Young Simba: Okay. Ready! Annnd.......GO!
They all sprint off, they run past Priderock, around the water hole and head into the valley of rocks. Very slowly Simba starts to pull out in front of Nala and Adofo.
Young Simba: *He looks back to Adofo and Nala* YEAH! I told you..... I’m winning this one!
But right when he turns back around he slams into something, it was a giant rhino. Bigger than any rhino the trio have ever seen before. He stands up and turns towards the three and stares them down.
Young Simba: Uh-oh!
Zuberi: *He looks down directly at Simba* You’re all gonna pay for that you little runts! Starting...with...you!
He said while looking directly at Simba.
Young Adofo: SIMBA RUN!!!!
They all take off running with Zuberi right behind them, but soon Simba starts to slow down from being too tired from the race. With the little lion cub getting closer to Zuberi, he gets ready to whack Simba with his giant horn. Adofo looks back and sees Simba about to get hit by the giant rhino and immediately jumps between the two. Adofo get’s hit and is slammed into a rock wall. Simba manages to get away, not noticing what happened, he and Nala continue on a little further and notice no sound is behind them. They quickly look back to check and both the Rhino and Adofo are gone.
Young Nala: WHERE’S ADOFO!?!!?
The two quickly back track and from the top a nearby hill they see the giant rhino make Adofo slowly crawl into a corner, grabbing onto his leg, broken, unable to run away he stares Zuberi right in his cold heartless eyes and accepts his fate as his brother and friend can only watch from the sidelines.
Young Simba: ADOFO!!!
Young Adofo: GET OUT OF HERE!!! GO!!!
Zuberi: Well looks like I actually get to start with you.....little human boy!
Adofo does nothing but cowards against the rock wall facing down the huge rhino.
Zuberi lifts up his large foot and gets ready to stomp on the child.
Simba/Nala: ADOFO!!!!!
But out of nowhere Mufasa arrives and manages to tackle the big rhino to the ground. He jumps off him and runs to stand in front of Adofo.
Zuberi: Uggh.....Oh. Why hello Mufasa, your highness!
He says with sarcasm in his voice.
Mufasa: Zuberi, I thought I banished you!! Get off of my land! NOW!!!
Zuberi: Awww but I was just having a little fun, what’s wrong with that?! Tell you what, let me just take care of that little freaky looking thing behind you and I'll be on my way.
Mufasa: You mean you trying to kill my son is fun to you?!!!
Zuberi: Awwww you mean that little hairless monkey is your son, how cute!
Mufasa lets out a horrifyingly angry roar.
Mufasa: LEAVE NOW!!!! And you better not come back! And don’t you dare come near my children again!
Zuberi: Oooooooohh I’m so scared!
Zuberi turns to look at Adofo cowering behind his father.
Zuberi: We’ll meet again you little freak!
Mufasa: LEAVE!!!! NOW!!!!
Zuberi casually walks away, and while he walks away he stares down Nala and Simba one last time.
Once he leaves the two rush over to Mufasa and Adofo.

Mufasa: What were you kids thinking!?! Picking a fight with a rhino, and of all the rhino’s it was Zuberi!?!
Young Adofo: We weren't trying to fight dad, it was just an accident!
Mufasa: You HAVE to be more careful!! He could have easily killed you!!!......please....never do something like that again.
Young Adofo: .....yes dad.....
Young Simba: It’s not his fault dad, it was my idea! We didn't even mean to run into him.
Mufasa: Accident or not, you do not mess with Zuberi, he’s the worst rhino in the Pridelands. And you almost got your brother killed!
Simba starts eyes start to tear up.
Young Simba: Dad.....I’m sorry.
Mufasa: Don’t say you’re sorry to me, say it to Adofo.
Simba turns to his adoptive brother with tears in his eyes.
Young Simba: Adofo, I am so sorry!
Young Adofo: It's okay Simba.
Simba quickly goes in to hug Adofo.
Young Simba: Thanks for saving me!
Adofo hugs Simba back.
Young Adofo: Hey that’s what an older brother does!
Mufasa looks down at his two boys with a smile on his face.
Mufasa: Let’s get you home and look at that leg.
Simba and Nala stand on each side of Adofo as he uses them for support while he hops on one leg back home.
Simba: For the next few months me and Nala did everything we could for Adofo while he was getting better.
Nala: We wanted to make it up to him for what he did. He always said it wasn't necessary...
Simba: ...but we still did it anyway.
Kovu: So why are other rhino’s scared of him?
Nala: Not too long after Simba took back his place as king I went hunting when the herds had started to come back, I found this lone rhino. I decided it wouldn't be much of a challenge.
Another memory came back, shortly after Simba reclaimed the throne.
Nala: Easy enough.....
Nala charged at the rhino and then before she could get to it, he turned around and there he was, it was Zuberi.
Nala: *gasp* Zuberi!!
Zuberi: Well well, look what the big cat drug in!! I've been looking for you!
Nala turns and quickly runs for her life and after a while of running she finally manages to lose Zuberi. Tired and out of breath she slowly makes her way back home.
Nala finally makes it back up to pride rock, exhausted.

Nala: Simba!
Simba: NALA! WHAT HAPPENED!!?!
Nala: It's......it's Zuberi!
Simba: Zuberi!!!
Nala: Yeah, he's back. He chased me around the pridelands for a while, but I managed to lose him.
Simba: Alright, it's about time I settled this anyway.
Nala: NO WAIT!!! Simba he'll try to kill you!
Simba: I know, but almost did the same to Adofo and now he tried to hurt you too. This ends now! But we can NOT let Adofo know about this!
Adofo: Not let me know about what??!
Simba: Oh hey Dofo, ummmm.... okay here it is.... I was setting up a birthday present for you and it fell apart. So now I have to start over.
Adofo: Oh really, a birthday present, three months before my birthday?! Don't lie to me Simba!
Simba: Hahaha what come on I would never-
Adofo just stared into Simba's eyes, wearing him down on the inside.
Simba: Ugh okay! Zuberi is in the pridelands.
Adofo: ZUBERI!!??!?
Simba: Yeah,he chased Nala and now he's down at the waterhole.
Adofo: Okay, you two can stay here, I'll be right back!
Nala: Simba I never told you where I lost him at.
Simba: Yeah, I just don't want Adofo to get hurt again, I want to make this up to him! Now where did you last see him?
Nala takes Simba to the last place she saw Zuberi chasing her and he was still close by.
Nala: What are you going to do?
Simba: I'm going to face him, head on!
Nala: No Simba wait!
Simba: HEY ZUBERI!!!!
Zuberi turns around to see an angry Simba and a worried looking Nala standing on top of a few rocks.
Simba: You remember me!?
Zuberi: Oohh how could I forget, Mufasa's little brat! Right!? Hey if I remember right you two just got married! Congratulations! Oh right and I forgot, you're the new king and queen, I guess I should be bowing to you shouldn't I.
Simba: ENOUGH!!! I think you know why I'm here! You tried to hurt Nala and all those years ago you tried to kill my own brother right in front of us, you were going after me but he protected me, so now I owe it to him to make sure you pay, and I'm sure we weren't the only ones, am I right!?
Zuberi: Oh you can read me like a book can't you! So it's going to be you is it? So where is your "brother" at?
Adofo: I'm right here Zuberi!
Zuberi: Oh there you are, wow how time flies, you three have gotten so big haven't you!?
Nala: How did you find us?
Simba: I said he was by the waterhole!
Adofo: You never could lie to me Simba! And also Zuberi is mine, stay out of this.
Zuberi: Good enough for me!
Simba: Adofo no! He almost killed you last time! I don't want to see that again.
Adofo: I get that, you want to make it up to me, get me my payback, but this is something I have to do.
Simba: Adofo as the king I will NOT allow it!
Adofo: And as your older brother I will, now let me handle him.
Simba: But-
Adofo: Go!
Simba obey's his brother and goes to stand back by the rocks beside Nala.
Zuberi: I've waited so long for this!
Adofo: Come on big guy! Lets dance!
Adofo put his hood up and The two charged at each other. Adofo jumped onto Zuberi's head and Zuberi thrashed around to get him off and eventually decided to charge at some rocks to get him off him. Adofo swings off to Zuberi's side, nearly getting smashed. Adofo runs a ways away from Zuberi and then just stops and turns around and waits for Zuberi to come back at him.
Zuberi: Okay you little freak IT'S OVER!!!!!
With everything he has Zuberi charges at Adofo, but he just stands there. Right before Zuberi gets to him he steps aside, pulls out his bone machete and makes a single slash. Zuberi keeps running and then just stops and finally Zuberi falls over. Dead.
Simba: And that’s the story.
Vitani: Wow....
Kiara: I never knew that!
Simba: Have any of you ever notice that gray shirt he wears? He got that after he won the fight.
Kopa: I never thought Uncle Dofo could act anything like that.....
Vitani: That sounds pretty scary, even to me!
Adofo: Well that's what happens when someone puts my family in danger.
Kiara: It was amazing, how come you never told me?
Adofo: It’s not a day I was really proud about.
Simba: Well personally I think you've all heard enough for tonight, I am going to sleep!
Adofo: Me too.
One after another they all fall asleep, to be ready for what they find the next day.
Last edited by Adofo on November 15th, 2013, 9:24 am, edited 5 times in total.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Chapter 7

Postby Adofo » August 8th, 2013, 6:05 am

Later that night, everyone is peacefully sleeping, all except Simba who is staring up at the stars.
Simba: Hey Adofo. You awake?
Adofo: Yeah, what is it?
Simba: When we do get to wherever we’re going what are you going to do?
Adofo: What do you mean?
Simba: I mean.....are you going to stay, are you coming back or....
Adofo: Ummm, you know I never really thought of that.
Simba: Oh uh yeah......well whatever you decide I hope you’ll be happy and if you do decide to stay behind I just want you to know that I’ll always remember you as my big brother, nothing less.
Adofo: You don’t want me to go do you?
Simba: Well........
Adofo: Hehehe come on you know I could never leave you guys. I wouldn't leave, not in a million years!
Simba: You promise?
Adofo reaches over to rub Simba's head.
Adofo: I promise. Now get some sleep.
Simba: Alright, good night.
Adofo: Good night little bro!
The next morning Rafiki announces to everyone to wake up.
Rafiki: Everyone get up! Our journey is almost over!
Everyone is tired and slow at getting up and Adofo is still desperately trying to sleep.
Rafiki: Come on big guy time to move, today is the day!
Adofo just rolls over still trying to get more sleep.
Adofo: Mom just five more minutes.
Rafiki looks at Adofo with a puzzled look on his face then decides to whack him on the head with his staff.
Adofo: OWWW!
Rafiki: Oh good you’re awake! Now we can get going again!
Adofo: Come on man was that really necessary?
Simba: Been there.
Adofo just sits and rubs his head in pain.
Adofo: Alright whatever, let’s just go.
They once again start moving in the direction of the wind and after just a few more hours of walking they finally come up to this big hill and after walking to the top they discover what they have been looking for. A giant city with buildings of houses, restaurants, and stores and at the very middle they see a huge building towering over everything else.
Rafiki: I believe we have arrived!
Adofo: Wow.....it’s even better than I thought it would be.
The pride looks over a huge city in awww.
Nala sees a sign off in the distance.

Nala: Welcome to Nzuri.
Adofo: Nzuri......it does sound familiar.
Kovu: What now?
Adofo: I guess we go down there, maybe there is someone that knew my parents, maybe.
Simba: You really think anyone knows who your parents were?
Adofo: I don’t know, I doubt it but we can ask around.
They all walk down into the town with everyone seeming to mind their own business.
Adofo walks up to a man sitting on a bench just staring at the ground.
Adofo: Excuse me sir.
The man looks up to Adofo.
Adofo: Do you happen to know anything about-
The man sees the pride of animals behind Adofo and freaks out.
Man: LIONS!!!!!! RUN!!!!!!!
All the citizens look over and sees them. They all run into buildings screaming. They all slam and lock the doors.
Adofo: Hmmmm, that was weird. Hold on.
Adofo goes up to a door and knocks.
Adofo: Hello?
Man: What do you want!?
Adofo: Uh I just need to ask a question.
Man: Are those beasts gone?!
Adofo: Ummm, I....guess.
The man cautiously open’s the door.
Man: What is it?
Simba: Yeah do you know anything about anyone in a plane crash?
Man: AHHHHH!!!!
The man slams the door on them.
Adofo: Sir?
Timon: Something tells me this guy isn't going to help us.
Adofo: You’re probably right, why don’t we try that big place? We can try it.
They all start to walk down the street to a huge building, it has a gate and a brick wall then they see two guards come out of the gate with guns.
Guard 1: STOP RIGHT THERE!!!!! DON’T COME ANY CLOSER OR WE WILL BE FORCED TO SHOOT!!!
Adofo: Whoa!! We aren't looking for any trouble, we just came for-
Guard 2: WE DON’T CARE, TAKE YOUR PACK OF ANIMALS AND GO BACK TO WHEREVER YOU CAME FROM!!!!
Last edited by Adofo on February 20th, 2014, 3:12 am, edited 6 times in total.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Chapter 8

Postby Adofo » August 22nd, 2013, 9:39 pm

Meanwhile inside the building a man is sitting at his desk working. And then someone else bursts in.
Assistant: SIR!!! SIR!!!
Nick: What is it?
Assistant: Mr. Jameson did you hear, there are some animals going around town, they’re being led by some wild boy! And they are at our front gate!!!!
Nick: Seriously!?! This I got to see!!
He goes and looks out his window and sees Adofo trying to talk to the security guards.
Adofo: Hey take it easy, we just want to talk to somebody.
Guard 1: WE TOLD YOU TO GET LOST!!!! IF YOU DON’T LEAVE RIGHT NOW WE WILL BE FORCED TO SHOOT!!
Nick: Oh wow, that’s pretty amazing! What did call that guy? A “wild boy”?
Assistant: Yes sir, according to what he’s been saying he was raised by some.....lions I believe.
Nick: Really?! I guess that explains the lions then. So what does he want?
Assistant: He says he’s looking for something, I’m not sure what.
Nick: Well just tell the guards to get him to go away, but don’t let them shoot unless they have........wait a minute!
He grabs a pair of binoculars looks down at the man in front of the pack of animals. He then grabs an old photo of a couple with a baby off his desk.
Nick: No. Could it be?!? I've got to get down there!
The man races down the building to see the wild boy for himself.
Guard 2: THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE LEAVE NOW!!!!!
Nick: WAIT!!!!! WAIT!!!!! DON’T SHOOT!!!!!!!
Guard 1: Sir stay back!!
Nick: No let me through!!!! NOW!!!!
Guards 1: But sir.....
Nick: NOW!!!!! And put your weapons down!
The guards lower their guns and let him out of the gate.
The man slowly walks up to Adofo. The guards are still a little shaky about the animals.

Nick: Charlie??? Charlie is that you??!!??
Adofo: Uhhhhhh......maybe????
Nick: It's just that, twenty years ago my aunt and uncle went up in their plain with my little cousin, and....they never came back....... this is them.
He pulls out a picture of the couple and their child. Dombi, Simba and Adofo’s aunt comes and looks at the picture.
Dombi: Well what do you know, that's you alright Adofo!
Adofo: You sure?
Dombi: Come on, I could never forget that sweet innocent little face!
Nick: I KNEW IT!
The man rushes over to hug Adofo.
Adofo: Uhhhhhhhh......
Nick: *he lets him go* Oh right I’m sorry, my name is Nick Jameson. I’m your cousin!
Adofo: Cousin?
Nick: Yeah, aw man I have so much to ask you! Can you come to my office, we can talk there!
Adofo: Sure, bu can my pride come too?
Nick: Your what?! Oh....ummmm, can they behave?
Adofo: Oh yeah, they won’t cause any trouble.
Nick: Okay, just follow me inside.
They all walk into the huge building. They are all amazed at the fancy interior, they have never seen anything like it.
Adofo: Wow this is pretty cool!
They see a big sign on the wall.
Adofo: Essentials Inc.?
Nick: Yeah that’s the name of the company. My office is right around this corner.
The staff is frightened seeing all of the wild animals walking through the halls. Some rush to their offices and close the doors and some just stand terrified against the walls.
Nick: Okay here we are.....uhhhh I guess just have a seat anywhere.
They walk into a huge room with plenty of room for the whole pride to come in.
Nick: Is it alright if I ask you a few questions Charlie?
Adofo: Yeah, of course, but my name is Adofo.
Nick: Sure......Adofo.....so what happened to you?
Adofo: Well from what I know I was in a plane crash, my parents had died but I was found by Rafiki here and my father.
Nick: Your father?
Adofo: My adoptive father.
Nick: OH okay! So you were raised by lions?!! That’s pretty amazing.
Adofo: Yeah, actually this is my little brother Simba and our family.
Nick: Whoa, that's a first for me! Hey can I ask you something? What’s it like being a lion and having a human for a brother?
Simba: What do you mean exactly?
Nick: I mean how has being the brother of something of, you know another species done to you, what do you think of it.
Simba: Ummmmmm......
Nick: Oh I’m sorry, that may have been too much!
Simba: Oh no it’s fine! It’s just......honestly I've never really seen the difference. He’s always been there for me, he’s even saved my life on a few occasions. I just look at him as my big brother, not a human or a lion.
Nick: Awww, that’s really nice!
Adofo just looks at Simba and smiles.
Nick: Oh hey where are my manners, you said outside you wanted to ask some questions about something right?
Adofo: Yeah, it’s actually about that picture you showed me, who were my parents?
Nick: Your father Sam and your mother Shannon were some of the nicest people you could ever meet, they actually founded this company! This building that we are in is actually the headquarters of the Africa branch of the company. They built this company from the ground up, we’re basically a big charity and we go around the globe and make everyone’s life better, we build them new homes, restore buildings, we even try to come up with the latest technology, anything we can do to make people’s lives better. Make things good for the environment and the people!
Adofo: Tech what?
Nick: Uhhhh....we can get to that later. Anyways, out of all the places around the world your parents to set up shop at, this was their favorite. They always said something was always calling to them whenever they were away from this place. They actually decided to settle down here, and that’s when you came along. After your parents had you they never wanted to leave you, they never let you out of their site. They loved you so much.....but then that one day they decided to take you on your first flight in their private plane around Africa, they had an engine failure, after we heard the last transmission from them while they were going down we knew it was too late to help. We lost the transmission and....we just accepted the worst, that you had all died, we had planes searching for weeks to find the wreck but we never could. And yet, here you are!! And with a family of lions no less! That picture I showed you was the day it all happened.
Adofo: Wow......so that’s what happened.....
Nick: And speaking of family, my father would love to know that you're alive! I can call him right now!
Last edited by Adofo on November 15th, 2013, 9:25 am, edited 5 times in total.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Chapter 9

Postby Adofo » August 26th, 2013, 6:56 am

Nick steps out into the hall to call his father.
Simba: So Adofo, what do you think?
Adofo: All this is amazing, I couldn't have asked for a better birthday gift! Also I’m really glad all of you are here with me! Thank you for coming all this way for me!
Nala: After all you've done over the years you deserve it!
Kiara: Yeah, we just really want see you happy!
Adofo: I love you guys!
Simba: We love you too big guy!
Nick: Yes I’m sure it’s him........Okay so you’ll be here tomorrow? Alright, see you tomorrow dad! Alright Char.... sorry, Adofo, my father said he’s going to be here tomorrow, he really wants to see you! In the meantime why don’t I get my intern to show you and your pride were you can all stay, it’s a house we just got finished building, it’s really nice, I hope you animals won’t mind it in there.
Timon: Are you kidding if that is half as nice as this place is then it’ll be a vacation for us!
Nick: Oh don’t worry, it’s nicer! Now then *he pushes the button on his intercom* Christen would you mind coming in here? I’d like it if you could show my cousin and his pride where they will be staying.
Christen: *over intercom* Yes sir I’ll be in in just a second.
Nick: You are going to love her she's an angel!
A woman walks into the room looking at her clipboard.
Christen: Okay I’m here WHOA!!!! Uhhh sir did you notice the ummm.....animals in your office?
Nick: Oh sorry, all of them are actually with my cousin, apparently he is part of their pride but don't worry they won't bother you. Christen, this is my long lost cousin Charlie, but now he prefers to be called Adofo. Adofo this is Christen, she's my new intern.
The two’s eyes meet and they both pause, neither one can say a thing, all they can manage to do is give each other little subtle smiles.
Adofo: .....hehe, uhhhh....h-hi.......I’m Adofo. It's uhhh nice to meet you!
Christen: Hi! I’m Christen it’s.....very nice to meet you too! I guess what was going around town was right, someone with a bunch of wild animals has been wandering around.
Adofo: Hehe.....yeah I guess that's us!
Christen: Just one quick question, they’re not going to bite me or anything......right?
Kovu: Well, we might!
Kiara: KOVU!!!!!
Kovu: What?!? I was just kidding!
Adofo: Just ignore him, they won’t hurt you. They're actually my family so you'll be fine.
Christen: Ohh.....okay then, that’s a relief. Would you like to see where you’ll be staying?
Adofo: That’d be great!
Christen: Okay, just follow me.
Adofo: Yes ma’am.
Christen walks past Kovu with Adofo following closely behind. As Adofo walks by he gives Kovu a quick hit for scaring Christen.
Kovu: Owww!!
Kiara: Serve’s you right.
Kovu: I was only joking!!
They all follow the girl out of the building, and soon she starts to want to ask questions.
Christen: Hey since you’re going to be staying for a little while you mind if I ask a few questions, I’m just kind of curious about a few things. If that’s okay!
Adofo: Yeah it’s completely fine, what did you want to ask?
Christen: You’re part of this pride right, how did that happen?
Adofo: Well when I was three months old my parents took me up in a plane with them but something went wrong with the plane and it crashed. Both my parents died, but I survived and soon after Rafiki and my adoptive father found me and brought me back home.
Christen: Wow.....I mean, I’m so sorry about that!
Adofo: Oh don’t worry about it, it’s fine.
Christen: Wait! You said your adoptive father?! Who’s that?
Adofo: Oh sorry, his name’s Mufasa. He’s a lion actually he was the king of our home. And this one right here is my baby brother Simba!
Simba: You know being three months older does not give you the privilege of calling me your “baby brother” twenty-four seven!
Adofo: Hahaha, it kind of does!
Christen: Well...I guess that explains a lot, which one is your father?
Adofo: ......our father was killed by our uncle.....a long time ago......and our mother passed away a few years back.....
Christen: I am so sorry, I didn't mean to....I mean I just thought......
Simba: Don’t worry. It’s okay.
Christen: Well....anyway here we are.
They all approach a huge house, it looks so new it looks like it had just been finished that very day. All of the pride is impressed at how amazing it looks just from the outside.
Christen: Come on I'll show you the inside.
Last edited by Adofo on November 15th, 2013, 9:26 am, edited 5 times in total.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Next

Return to Fan Fictions