Echanted, Taunted, Haunted -- The life of Nala's FIRST cub

Echanted, Taunted, Haunted -- The life of Nala's FIRST cub

Postby Kipekee » February 6th, 2013, 4:59 am

Prologue
My life is insanity. I’ve been running from the Pridelands ever since Simba’s reign began. How could my mother be born in Mufasa’s reign, survive through Scar’s reign, have cubs with my father, Malka, and then totally forget it and push her true family aside for Simba? Really, mom? Angry, I have killed many animals for me and my father to feast on. But I only push myself to do it so I could kill them all. Kiara, then Simba, then Kopa, then the lionesses carrying Kopa’s heirs (Kula and Tama, NOT VITANI), and then turn on my mother. Not kill her, turn on her.
And I told this all to my father. He didn’t like killing Kula and Tama and Simba, so scratch that, but killing every lion with royal blood was fine.
And so, I did it. I did it all, bye bye all those lions. (Except Simba, Kula and Tama).
“What have you done, Malka? I thought I could trust you.” My mother snarled, standing in front of Kopa.
“What have you done? I thought Chumvi, Tocho and I could trust you, Kula and Tama. But no, you let your son have lionesses as old as you.”
Weak Simba looked at him with a confused glint. “This is your fault, Nala?”
“I can explain Simba!”
“Enough! It is almost time for the beginning of my father’s reign!”
“No!” Kovu shouted. “I barely started my reign! Now my mate and my future is gone!”
“Your future? My future just started as heir.”
“Heir?”
I looked at Vitani. “Yes. Anyone but my mother can be queen.”
Simba was furious. “Mother?!”
“I can explain Simba!” Nala cried. “I-I married Malka before I found you.”
“You used me to CHEAT?!?!”
“No! I’d never use you! Please, Simba, we just have to start over.”
“Start over! Scratch Simba’s reign, it will be replaced by Malka’s reign.”
Malka roared on Priderock. The animals were tricked and bowed to him.
“It will be tons better then even Mufasa’s reign. Everyone will enjoy it, thrive, and nothing will ever be the same on the next generations again.”
“Then why did you kill my life?”
Glaring at Kovu, I pinned him. “Kill your life? Oh, please. I started your life.”
“Promise you’ll never kill anyone again!”
“I promise, Kovu. Cross my tees and dot my eyes...”
And scream to the world all my lies.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Re: Echanted, Taunted, Haunted -- The life of Nala's FIRST c

Postby Kipekee » February 7th, 2013, 1:57 am

Chapter One; Scream to the World all my Lies
“Cross my tees, dot my eyes.”
And scream to the world all my lies.
That promise, that big fat fake promise, could change the kings after my father.
“Okay. Then I guess I’ll surrender,” Kovu said, wriggling from my grasp.
Letting him go, I walked over to the tree Vitani was laying under.
“So, you’re Nala’s first cub?” She asked. She didn’t seem surprised at the takeover at all. “I was expecting at least someone to come and take over. Kovu was never meant to be king.” I shrugged, then sighed. “Yep. This was my faze of revenge. And I_”
“Revenge? That’s what I love doing,” Vitani purred, straightening up and looking at me. “come on- lay down. We can talk.”
Talk? Who wants to talk with me, Malka’s heir? Didn’t everyone see that Nala and Malka married before Simba was found, so so so, tossed aside and then self-trained to kill?
Vitani smiled. “I am brewing a secret inside too. Ni, the king of the pride next door, is my husband. I am expecting his cubs, and nobody knows.”
“So they’re his heirs? Why don’t you join his pride?” I said, confused.
“Who knows? What if Tama is carrying Chumvi’s cubs? Or Kula carrying Tocho’s? I hear that no one knew that Nala was expecting.” Vitani answered. “Even if I didn’t marry Ni, I would still be here.”
Then two butterflies flew by. A black one chasing a white one.
“Poor white butterfly.” I said. Vitani just purred.
“My father and his brother, Scar and Mufasa.”
I choked. “Weren’t they both kings?”
“Your parents were born during Mufasa’s reign,” Vitani explained. “Then married during my father’s, and you were born just before Simba’s reign started.”
“Who knew?” I heard a voice. Vitani heard it to. Kula and Tama were walking toward us, and were as calm as Vitani.
Kula lay down. “Who knew that it would be Mufasa, Scar, Simba, Malka?” She said. Tama rolled on her back. “Life didn’t change. Only the king did. Rules haven’t changed. The only thing that changed were routines.”
“Exactly. That’s what me and my father planned to change,” I said. And THAT wasn’t a lie! “and_”
“What’s the new routine?” Kula asked, excitement pulsing through her, her tail thumping.
I didn’t even say the lie yet. Dang. Maybe next time. “The new routine is hunt only dusk and dawn to preserve energy. And leave scent markers so no one invades.”
A light bulb seemed to appear over Tama’s head. “That is GENIUS! I never thought of that before!”
Just as Nala was walking over to join in, Tama looked up to the sky. “It’s almost dusk. Might as well go hunting?”
“Indeed.” Vitani said. “I’m starving, to be honest.”
“Me too!” “Kula, you’re always hungry.”
I laughed. “Let’s go. How about just a calf today?”
“Can it be wildebeest?” “Shut up Kula.”
I couldn’t hold the happiness. “Whatever she wants.”
“Yay!” “Ugh...” “Let’s go!”
We all trotted down, laughing like teen lionesses, and leaving Nala in her pain, watching us.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Return to Fan Fictions