Three lurking Figures

Three lurking Figures

Postby ScaЯ » July 6th, 2009, 12:57 am

"I hate him so much!" yelled Taka, who had now become Scar. "All I did was try to stand up for myself, but then that dumb old Boma had to go and give me this...this..."
Scar began to cry, when suddenly-
"Hey! If your the future king, you better leave!" said a small hyena voice.
"Ya! Do you know what we do to kings who step out of there kingdom?" came another.
"I don't care! Kill me if you want!"
"Wait....your the king's brother, Taka!" said the hyena
"It's Scar now!"
"I'm Shenzi."
"I'm Banzai, and this is Ed...he doesn't talk to much."
Cub Scar looked into the sunset. "Do you want to be friends?"
"Sure!" replied Shenzi "We don't have any friends..."
"Me either!" said Scar

The three small hyenas showed Scar the elephant graveyard,and even the outlands.

The day was coming to an end, and so the four friends said goodbye,and headed in their own directions. Little did Scar know, Ahadi had been watching his every move.

-ScaЯ
"Doing something shouldn't be as easy as just telling your butler or caddy to do it, you gotta earn it."~Dan, Dan Vs.
ScaЯ
ScarKrueger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

-JERK-

Nickname(s): ScarKrueger
Pride Points: 1

Re: Three lurking Figures

Postby CommandoTheLion » August 9th, 2009, 7:08 am

Nice its a good start ^^
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 10th, 2009, 10:03 am

I liked this. Ahadi will be mad now. o.O
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 11th, 2009, 4:49 am

[quote="Kopa23"]I liked this. Ahadi will be mad now. o.O[/quote]

haha yeah he'll turn all Halk xD
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Postby KopsTheTerminator » November 1st, 2009, 8:41 am

By the way, are you using your own theory? Because Scar got his scar as a teen and he already knew the hyenas. But it's still a good fan-fiction. I wonder how Ahadi would react... Even through it's written he loved both of his sons, doesn't mean he doesn't get angry with them. ;D
KopsTheTerminator

Postby ScaЯ » November 1st, 2009, 8:15 pm

This was BEFORE I read the "tale of two brothers", so I didn't know. :lol:
"Doing something shouldn't be as easy as just telling your butler or caddy to do it, you gotta earn it."~Dan, Dan Vs.
ScaЯ
ScarKrueger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

-JERK-

Nickname(s): ScarKrueger
Pride Points: 1

Postby KopsTheTerminator » November 1st, 2009, 8:20 pm

That's ok lol. I read a tale of two brothers two months ago, I thought that Ahadi gave Taka his scar. XD
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Baya » November 1st, 2009, 9:10 pm

All I got to say is that the idea is good, but it lacks alot of detail. Try to add detail, and it'll be perfect.
Gone for good.
Baya

Pride Points: 12

Postby CommandoTheLion » November 6th, 2009, 5:09 am

Its not bad xD i cant write a story o.o
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Postby Mike » November 6th, 2009, 7:55 am

It's not bad =) I'd concentrate on keeping your guys in character in the future ;)
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Return to Fan Fictions