Zira's Goodbye to Scar

Zira's Goodbye to Scar

Postby LilTiger » June 24th, 2009, 7:11 pm

Scar’s body hit the ground with a thud. Then he got up. Hyenas came. Ahhhhh, my friends, Scar said. Friends, I thought you said we were the enemy, Shenzi said. Yeah, that’s what I heard, Ed, Banzi said. Ed laughed. Then more hyenas’ came. No please you don’t understand please no I beg of you, Scar said. Then all the hyenas jumped on him and attacked. A few minutes later, lionesses came and attacked the hyenas. The hyenas left. The lioness who was Scar’s mate was Zira. Scar, Scar, wake up. ”˜Zira, I love you.’ ”˜I love you too Scar’. ”˜Daddy are you going to be okay’? ”˜Nuka, take care of your mother.’ Zira?’ ”˜Yes Scar?’ ”˜Make Kovu the heir, and Vitani.’ ”˜Yes daddy?’ ”˜I love you.’ ”˜I love you to daddy.’ Zira’s eyes were filled with tears. Then, Scar took his final breath, and died. When Scar died, Zira heard a roar. ”˜Simba…’ Then Zira and her cubs ran to find her old friend, Baridi, for comfort.

I own Baridi.
Disney owns the rest of the characters.
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Re: Zira's Goodbye to Scar

Postby KiarasMate » June 25th, 2009, 12:38 am

Well, for being really really short, it was a very nicely written story of sorts LilTiger. ^^ I really like how you had so much emotion packed in just a few sentences. ^^ I hope you will expand this story further and keep up the awesome work my friend. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby LilTiger » June 25th, 2009, 3:14 pm

Thank you! I have another story I'm working on. It's about Scar's reign. It's rather long.
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby Buffy » June 25th, 2009, 5:01 pm

Very emotional. With Scar's attitude in the movie, it would have been hard to believe he said that he loved someone.
But everyone has a soft side, right?

Like KM said, you filled it with alot of emotion in the few sentences that the story was made of and I would love to see you expand it. It would be very emotional.

Also, I cannot wait to read your new one! :D
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby KiarasMate » June 26th, 2009, 12:51 am

[quote="LilTiger"]Thank you! I have another story I'm working on. It's about Scar's reign. It's rather long.[/quote]

You're most welcome my friend. ^^ Looking forward to reading your new story as well. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby CommandoTheLion » August 9th, 2009, 7:10 am

wow that was awesome alot of Emotion there good one cant wait for more
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 10th, 2009, 10:01 am

Wow. This was so emotional! Poor Zira! I hate the hyenas. :x
KopsTheTerminator

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 11th, 2009, 4:50 am

[quote="Kopa23"]Wow. This was so emotional! Poor Zira! I hate the hyenas. :x[/quote]

hmmmm yeah i hate Hyenas too -.- so annoying.
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 25th, 2009, 12:29 pm

Well, I don't believe that Zira and the Outsiders were there, because they would help Scar on the battle. :roll: But it's good as a fan-fiction. :)
KopsTheTerminator

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 27th, 2009, 2:30 pm

hmm yeah.
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Next

Return to Fan Fictions