Generation Next

Re: Generation Next

Postby lk nub » November 12th, 2008, 5:46 am

It was great you and steph were about to cry when we told you to read all 80 pgs xD
lk nub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Argh

Pride Points: 0

Postby KiarasMate » May 15th, 2009, 12:32 am

lol, well I suppose I don't need to post my Fan Fics on here, since it has already been done for me. ^^

First off, thank you to everyone who read this story and I'm very happy most of you enjoyed it. ^^ It was definitely one of my biggest undertakings as far as TLK goes, even to this date. lol.

Thank you to lk nub for starting this thread and sharing my story with everyone here on MLK. ^^ I really do appreciate it and I can't thank you all enough. ^^ It's awesome feedback like this that keeps my creative flare burning bright! ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Moka » May 23rd, 2009, 4:52 pm

~ Closed. You may now read this fan fiction here.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Previous

Return to Fan Fictions