[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [PRIVATE: Stormy & MeerkatOnTheMoon] Undiscovered — My Lion King Forum

[PRIVATE: Stormy & MeerkatOnTheMoon] Undiscovered

[PRIVATE: Stormy & MeerkatOnTheMoon] Undiscovered

Postby Stormy » April 29th, 2020, 6:57 pm

Liv quietly stoked around, she tried to make sure she was avoiding any type of contact from any type of creature. There didn't seem liked there would be any around this area, anyways. The land was barren, who would come here? "This certainly wasn't what I had in mind when I said I'd be fine on my own." Liv thinks to herself as she continued to slowly move. Liv felt a raindrop come from above. She looks up. "Great." She says to herself. She began to run to see if she could find any type of shelter, and finds a small cave and hides in there so she could wait for the rain to end.
Stormy
Custom Title:

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Text:

Pride Points: 14

Re: [PRIVATE: Stormy & MeerkatOnTheMoon] Undiscovered

Postby MeerkatOnTheMoon » April 30th, 2020, 3:26 pm

As she took shelter inside the cave, she watched the rain pour on the savanna. Soon enough, she could hear a faint voice farther into the cave. It gradually grew louder, moving in her direction. Liv was high on alert and tried to find a rock to hide herself. Before she had the chance, though, whoever came for her has already reached the cave entrance. It turned out to be a harmless, friendly looking wolf around her age. She has been humming a song all this time. The wolf saw her, and her face lit up. "Oh, hi there. My name is Dakota. And you are?"
MeerkatOnTheMoon
We need a new motto.

Let's get going!

Nickname(s): Jules
Pride Points: 13

Postby Stormy » April 30th, 2020, 3:39 pm

Liv feels relief as she sees this wolf doesn't seem to be any type of threat. "Liv." She replies. "What are you doing out here?" She asks confused as to why she would be out here all alone. She hoped nobody else was with her, as she scanned this wolf. Liv eventually begins to become less tense, but still not moving very close.
Stormy
Custom Title:

Custom Text:

Postby MeerkatOnTheMoon » April 30th, 2020, 4:52 pm

Unbeknownst to Liv, Dakota was also studying her to make sure she wasn’t going to pounce on her, but Dakota remained jolly, showing an approachable demeanor. “My family and I are wanderers. I decided to separate from my pack in search of new adventures. It has been raining a lot in this area. I thought a thunderstorm was going to come. Hence why I decided to hang around in this cave.”
MeerkatOnTheMoon
We need a new motto.

Let's get going!

Postby Stormy » April 30th, 2020, 4:57 pm

"I see." Liv replies. "Wait, you said it has been raining a lot here? Then why does the land look so barren compared to other areas?" She questions. *Okay...* Liv thinks to herself, and as if to test the waters, Liv takes one step closer toward Dakota very slowly. She tried her best to think this wolf wasn't just making small talk to make a quick move unexpectedly, and assumed the best regardless of the million thoughts running through her of the possibilities of what could happen.
Stormy
Custom Title:

Custom Text:

Postby MeerkatOnTheMoon » April 30th, 2020, 5:18 pm

“Not every day but the land gets dry pretty quick, it seems,” Dakota replied. Sensing Liv’s uneasy feeling, she tried her best to appear friendly and non-threatening. “Are you with friends and family?”
MeerkatOnTheMoon
We need a new motto.

Let's get going!

Postby Stormy » April 30th, 2020, 5:23 pm

Liv thought about saying yes, just to be safe, but she doesn't. "No, I'm not. I'm alone." She replies. "And to clarify... you are as well?" Liv moves and tilts her head to attempt to look around the Dakota, checking for herself.
Stormy
Custom Title:

Custom Text:

Postby MeerkatOnTheMoon » May 1st, 2020, 4:27 pm

"Yes, I'm all by myself." Dakota told her. She managed to sound sincere. Seeing that Liz still felt uncomfortable, Dakota decided to turn to the cave walls around them, attempting to light up the situation. "I admire all the carvings on the wall. Been marveling at them since the day I got here."
MeerkatOnTheMoon
We need a new motto.

Let's get going!

Postby Stormy » May 1st, 2020, 4:32 pm

Liz turns to the wall and looks at the carvings that Dakota was referring to. "Since the day you got here? Do you live here?" She questions, and before Dakota responds, Liv was already apologizing. "Oh geez, I'm so sorry for invading your territory. I.. I can leave right now if you want me to."
Stormy
Custom Title:

Custom Text:

Postby MeerkatOnTheMoon » May 1st, 2020, 4:56 pm

"Oh, no. Don't leave. I'm just a visitor like you. This is my place to hide during a heavy rain. And now it's yours too. At times, other animals would drop by to visit so we're in this together. These great mysterious paintings were the first things that captured my attention when I found this cave."
MeerkatOnTheMoon
We need a new motto.

Let's get going!

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying